- » Mashed Cauliflower
Mashed Cauliflower Recipes
Mashed Cauliflower may be considered a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes. While potatoes are predominantly rich in starch and low in digestive value, cauliflower can be a much healthier substitute. It is not ... More »
Low Carb Cheese And Cauliflower Mash
Want to know of a simple recipe that yields yummy cauliflower mash that is healthy and low carb? Then watch this video to learn how to make the perfect cauliflower mash that wouldn't interfere with your diet regime. Enjoy! - 116.907
Nothing can make your cauliflower so flavorful. Just watch this interesting video to make a unique and delicious mashed cauliflower for a meal. See how a few simple ingredients can transform a cauliflower into a great tasting dish. Gear up to make a... - 102.678
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Cauliflower can turn out well to any occasion when cooked anyways. Check out this video showing a simple and easy way to make mashed cauliflower. Ideal side to go with meat or fish dishes over Thanksgiving. - 80.348
Raw Food Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Be it any meal, if you want to try something raw and healthy, cauliflower mashed potatoes always find their way. Don't worry if you don't know how to perfect the dish as Franck details this easy recipe to make it the best. - 81.132
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Cups
For a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, try out Rocky Barragan's recipe for Baked Cauliflower Cups. These single serving cauliflower mashed potatoes are loaded with flavorful ingredients like scallions and bacon. - 109.102
Mustard Pork With Cauliflower Mash
Steam the cauliflower until very tender, then whizz to a smooth puree with a small knob of butter and a splash of milk.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan.
Fry the pork on both sides until golden and cooked through.
Add the mustard and creme fraiche to the... - 34.6825
Mashed Cauliflower With Grilled Pork Strips
Want a recipe that looks as well as tastes good. Try making Mashed Cauliflower with Grilled Pork Strips. This is a nutritious and healthy meal which can be served with cut lemons on lettuce leaves. It is definitely worth a try! - 93.9626
Mashed Millet And Cauliflower
Mashed grains and cauliflower…how does that sound? According to Katherine, this is a good substitute to mashed potatoes and is a great way to get some veggies into the kids!! Cauliflower and millet are a great combination. Watch Katherine make this, and try... - 102.415
Garlic And Herb Mashed Cauliflower | Paleo
The simple mashed cauliflower turned out beautifully for my mom's birthday dinner! Since I was feeling confident with my cauliflower mash capabilities, I thought up a tasty twist for this dish to try out for the second time. With a few other simple additions,... - 122.076
Kfc Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl
KFC Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl is one of the most interesting restaurant style recipes out there. This killer dish is licensed to thrill. - 121.588
Baked Sea Bass With Cauliflower And Potato Mash
Sea Bass is a super fish and the video has a lovely recipe that well retains its flavors and juices. Roberto bakes the fish and serves it with a vegetable mash, the flavors are subtle yet heavenly. Watch the video and try the recipe if you want to cook sea... - 105.158
Mashed Creamy Cauliflower
Want to know a way to include vegetables in your kids and husbands diet? Watch this video, the chef in the video gives a good idea to do it. The dish is simple and appetizing. And can be made with any veggie. - 106.793
Healthy Cauliflower Mash
If you are a cauliflower lover you will love this dish and if you are not, you will still love this dish! Pureed or mashed cauliflower is a great substitute for mashed potatoes. Low in carbs and high in nutrients, the "cauli-taste" is very mild. Garlic, leeks... - 101.23
Raw Vegan Mashed Potatoes
1. Place all the ingredients in the food processor and process until you get a nice fluffy "mashed potatoes"- like consistency.
2. Serve as desired and enjoy! - 0
Low Carb Garlic Mashed Potato
How about having a low carb garlic mashed potato to save you from some carbs? In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe uses her favorite low carb food for this recipe and its cauliflower. Watch the video to find out how she converts cauliflower into... - 115.687
Mashed Potato Like Cauliflower
To all those intending to include potato in your meal, here is a recipe you can use to mimic potato. Watch Stacey replacing the potato with cauliflower to intuitively cook this faux potato. Low on carbs and great in taste! - 108.687
Millet And Cauliflower Mash
Always worried about eating too much of mashed potato? Here is your solution…out with the potato mash and in with the millet mash! This combination of millet and cauliflower is tasty and the added seasonings add to it. - 102.086
Vegan Mashed Cauliflower
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2) Place the covered steamer basket with cauliflower florets onto the pot of boiling water.
3) Steam the cauliflower for about 9 to 10 minutes until the florets are fork tender.
4) Then add the white kidney... - 120.89
Twice Baked Cauliflower "mashed Potato" With Pesto
This simple and tasty recipe uses only three ingredients and the whole cauliflower. The pesto itself is made from the leaves of the cauliflower. I used a purple cauliflower because they are sweet and nutty but any one will do. - 120.28
Weight Loss Diet Low Carb Mashed Potatoes
This is a simple recipe you can make to replace starchy and fattening mashed potatoes! This can also be made raw and you may use a food processor if you don't have a vitamix blender. Enjoy! - 16.4147
Mock Mashed Potatoes
1. Steam or microwave cauliflower until very soft.
2. Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream, blend.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot. - 28.3777
1 In a medium skillet, heat oil.
2 saute onion, bell pepper, zucchini, and garlic over medium heat.
3 Steam cauliflower florets until tender.
4 In a blender or a food processor, combine cauliflower, sauteed vegetables, and seasonings .
5... - 44.1797
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.853
Wegmans Cauliflower Vanilla Puree
Here's a unique dish you can use as an alternative to traditional Mashed Potatoes. Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck walks you through the steps of this recipe. - 0
1. In a pan boil the cauliflower until cooked, then drain and let it cool.
2. Then separate into flowerets, discarding the tougher ends of stalks and main stalk.
3. Using fork, mash cauliflower.
4. Beat in the eggs, garlic and chopped parsley and... - 37.636
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix onion, bouillon and butter flavouring.
3. Drain cooked cauliflower and using a fork mash it finely or using a blender process it briefly.
4. Add the onion mixture to the mashed... - 40.5856
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly steam the cauliflower and mash thoroughly.
3) In a bowl, add mashed cauliflower with grated onion, millet and black pepper. Place the bowl aside.
4) In a skillet, heat oil to sauté chopped onion... - 45.5941
Puree Of Cauliflower
Remove and discard outer leaves from cauliflower. Wash cauliflower and cook whole, core-side-down, in salted, boiling water. Cook about 15 minutes, depending on size.
Remove cauliflower from saucepan and drain well. Divide into large florets and force through... - 23.7251
My passion for Baked Cauliflower grew during high school days. My sister and I would look forward to this healthy and well flavored dish during sunday lunches. Well flavored with pepper and tomatoes, this is a must-try dish! - 45.6862
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
Parboil the flowerettes for 10 mins.
Dry and dip flowerettes in butter and deep fry them until just tender and slightly golden.
Drain and serve with mayonnaise sauce tartare or tomato sauce, and a surround of chips or mashed potato.
(Gram flour batter... - 16.3359
Break the cauliflower into flowerettes, discarding the thick part.
Cook in boiling salted water until just tender.
Heat oil in a frying pan with a clove of garlic.
Remove the garlic, put in the cauliflower and mash into the oil with a fork, turning it over... - 15.9523
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Trim cauliflower, separate into florets and wash.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Put cauliflower and onion into pan of boiling salted water, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain, saving 2 cups cooking liquid.
Mash half cauliflower and onion.
Melt butter in a... - 46.6222
Dilled Veal With Cauliflower
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and cook the cauliflower until very tender.
3) Drain the cauliflower and mash.
4) Place the veal in a bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
5) In a heated non-stick pan,... - 45.6405
Boil the flowerets of the cauliflower in salted water.
Drain and put it on a dish to keep hot.
Crumble about 2 tablespoonfuls of stale soft bread.
Melt 4 tablespoonfuls of butter in a frying-pan, and brown.
Put in the breadcrumbs and brown them quickly.
Pour... - 22.6275
In a large pan or pressure cooker, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter.
Drop in 1 bay-leaf, a few peppercorns and 1 onion, finely chopped.
Fry till the onion just begins to soften.
Chop and add florets from 1 small cauliflower (weighing about 300 gms).
Coat well... - 29.7435
Fish With Cauliflower
1.Cut cauliflower into small pieces and boil in salted water until soft.
2.Drain cauliflower, keep the liquid aside.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf, put layers of cauliflower and fish with butter pieces in between.
4.Mix cauliflower liquid... - 44.2339
Most Delicious Cauliflower
1) Remove the ricotta cheese from the refrigerator and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan with 1/2 cup boiling water, add the cauliflower and salt, return to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes until tender.
3)... - 47.3828
Avocado Frosted Cauliflower Salad
Steam cauliflower until tender but still firm.
Place in bowl.
Combine ingredients and pour over cauliflower while still warm.
For sauce: Mash avocados with fork in medium bowl.
Add onion, mari nade, nutmeg and salt and mix... - 43.5373
Roasted Fresh Cauliflowers
Not all good dishes need to have complicated recipes? Chef Keith Snow prepares a delicious cauliflower recipe using fresh vegetables that is a cinch to make. On days when you don't feel like preparing an elaborate meal, this recipe could be your best bet. - 97.6407
Mash egg yolks in small bowl.
Add parsley, sour cream, and white pepper; blend.
Wash cauliflower head; remove outside leaves.
Cover bottom of pan large enough to accommodate cauliflower with 1 to 2-inches of water; add salt.
Bring to rapid... - 38.6957
After making one of the dishes in which only the flowerets are used you find yourself left with a whole bowlful of other parts of the cauliflower.
Here is a good way of using them up: Boil 3 very big potatoes, and mash them up dry.
Add the cooked cauliflower... - 22.2535
Pureed Cauliflower A La Du Barry
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.’
2. Grease a medium baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. In a food processor jar, place the boiled and drained cauliflower.
4. Blend into a smooth puree.
5. Empty out into a large mixing bowl.
6. Add... - 42.6998
Cauliflower Cheese Dilly
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking, drain.
3. Put into a 1-quart baking dish.
4. In a bowl mix butter, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, the dill weed, and garlic.
5. Add this to the hot cauliflower.
6. Season with salt... - 39.5585
Cauliflower Pancake Gateau
1) Take a large bowl, sieve flour and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat in egg and half of the milk and water to make a smooth paste.
4) Add the remaining... - 49.9419
1) In a bowl, add cauliflower and mash well by adding mayonnaise, mustard and sea salt.
2) Combine celery or water chestnuts into this paste.
3) Take two bread slices and butter only on one side for each.
4) Spread the cauliflower... - 47.3569
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and rinse the cauliflower in chilled water.
3) In a blender, place cauliflower, celery, green pepper, pickle, mushrooms.
4) Process the... - 50.3606
Paneer And Cauliflower Samosa With Crispy Layer
1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for... - 105.462
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 107.694
Smashed Cauliflower And Cheese
Learn how to make a fresh and healthy alternative to mashed potatoes. This blender recipe is made with a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. It has no preservatives or additives. Make sure the cauliflower is steamed! Add cheese to taste. This one is a... - 0
Penne With Cauliflower
1. Cook cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain in a colander; set aside.
2. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic, anchovies, and hot pepper flakes. Cook, mashing with back... - 27.7143
1. Trim off the leaves and base stalk from the cauliflower (reserve and use for soup). Divide the cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and mash to a puree.
2. Put the puree into a pan and stir over a gentle heat... - 36.9613
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 47.3674
Cauliflower Cheese Cake
1. Prepare the pastry and roll out. Line the bottom of 8" (20 cm.) greased cake tin, preferably loose bottomed.
2. Break the flowerettes of the cauliflower. Soak them for 20 minutes in salted water. Drain well.
3. Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water... - 46.5581
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 48.1754
Mock Potato Pancakes
1. Defrost and partially cook cauliflower in microwave (about 2 or 3 minutes) until tender. Drain. Begin to mash cauliflower so that it partially forms a paste but leave some small chunks. This may take a little practice. You can also separate the cauliflower... - 32.4193
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 93.1471
Cauliflower With Avocado Sauce
Prepare sauce by peeling the clove of garlic and crushing with salt. Mix in the tahini and lemon juice, beat well and gradually add lemon juice. Then beat in the cold water until the sauce is thick. Fold in the chopped parsley and the mashed avocado. Season... - 31.6553
Boil the cauliflower in salted water.
Drain, and put the flowerets on a dish.
While they are still hot, sprinkle vinaigrette sauce with mixed herbs over them, and leave them to steep till cold.
Make a glassful of white sauce and another glassful of tomato... - 25.0364
Cauliflower Nut Pie
Cauliflower Nut Pie recipe is very precious to me because it was passed on to me by my mom. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 52.6964
Cook cauliflower till tender, then beat it till creamy with the butter, cheese, parsley, seasoning and half the milk.
Line a deep casserole with the mixture and place on top the peeled, sliced tomatoes, the peeled and finely chopped onion with seasoning.
Mash... - 27.2518
Cook the cauliflowers in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain the potatoes and cauliflowers and place in a mixing bowl.
Add the butter, salt and pepper... - 41.1295
Oriental Style Cauliflower
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets. Slice lengthwise to make slices about 1/4 inch thick.
2. In a saucepan boil water and cook cauliflower for 2 to 3 minutes until just tender.
3. Drain out from water and rinse quickly under cold water.
4. Drain and... - 44.8114
Cauliflower And Potato Puree With Parmesan
Steam the cauliflower over boiling water until tender, drain well, and transfer to the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade.
In a separate pot, boil the potato until tender, drain, and keep covered until needed.
Add the cream or milk... - 40.504
Cauliflower Macaroni Souffle
The Cauliflower Macaroni Souffle is a yummy dish that adds to the classiness of your dinner spread. Use this Cauliflower Macaroni Souffle recipe and see how impressed your guests will be! - 42.6431
Asparagus Carrots And Red Bell Peppers With Cauliflower Leek Puree
To Make Puree: Chop cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces.
Measure out 6 cups and save rest for another purpose.
Place in a microwavesafe pie plate with leeks and 1 cup broth.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
With... - 42.3739
Mock Potato Dumplings
1) In a pot of boiling water, boil the cauliflower for 25 minutes.
2) Mash the caulifower with a fork or potato masher.
3) Into the caulifower mixture, add in the eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, nutmeg and soy flour.
4) Make walnut-sized balls out of... - 43.1114
Homemade Gobi Momos
These are homemade all purpose flour (maida) dumplings stuffed with cauliflower mash. The dish has its origin in Nepal and is now popular in many Asian countries. Momos can be made both vegetarian and non vegetarian, wherein the stuffing may include cabbage,... - 0
Deep Fried Gobi In Tomato Gravy
This is a curry that looks a lot like Manchurian but tastes different. It is a very Indianized version. This dish is served best with rotis. - 0
Mashed Cauliflower Recipes By Category