- » Mashed Carrot Turnip
Mashed Carrot Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mashed carrot turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mashed carrot turnip recipes.
Carrot And Turnip Puree
Place the carrots and turnip in a pan, barely cover with water and boil until tender.
Put the cooked vegetables in a food processor and puree with the butter, salt and pepper until soft and smooth.
Alternatively, mash them by hand. - 18.3739
Carrots With Turnips
I have only one word to describe this Carrots With Turnips recipe: Awesome!! A quick dish that requires little effort. A good option for you to add to your spread. - 37.6199
Carrots And Turnips
Cook vegetables separately in boiling salted water until tender.
Combine vegetables, butter and salt and pepper to taste, and mash together until light and fluffy. - 15.06
Carrots And Turnip With Orange
In separate saucepans place turnip and carrots with a small amount of water.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat.
Simmer until turnip and carrots are tender; drain.
In separate bowls or in food processor mash each vegetable until smooth.
In a medium... - 31.5299
Sweet Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a vegetable pickle. Made with shalgam and gajar, as popularly known in India, the sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a cooked pickle and is flavored with spices like ginger, garlic, cumin and chili peppers along with... - 37.7852
Turnip, Potato And Carrot Hash
Put the vegetables in a saucepan with the consomme and salt to taste.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
Remove from the heat and pour oil any excess liquid.
Add pepper... - 30.7664
Steam or boil potatoes until tender then remove skins.
Heat milk with the butter, salt and pepper, pour into pan with skinned potatoes and mash well together with baking powder.
This mixture may be used for bordering a flan or other vegetable by forcing... - 18.6829
It would seem every Belgian family has a different way of making their Hutsepot. The debate centers on whether or not to add carrots, turnips, or a bay leaf. And, there is always lively discussion of whether to mash the vegetables or not. This is the way my... - 31.1167
1. In a pot of boiling water, add vegetables in the same order, turnip, potato, carrot and finally parsnip; allow the difference in cooking time so all the vegetables are cooked together.
2. Peel potatoes.
3. Mash all the vegetables along... - 44.2485
Mashed Potato Soup
This "Mashed Potato Soup" is a great way to use up left over mashed potatoes. It features Carrot, Turnip, Radish, Mashed Potatoes (of course), Spinach, Sweet Potato, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and Bari Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. - 113.744
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the vegetables with just enough water to steam them
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the water to a boil
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer the root vegetables for 15... - 44.522
Beef In Beer
Brown the sliced onions gently in lard.
Beat some small slices of steak very flat, and fry them for 5 minutes in the lard, then take them out of the frying-pan.
Stir the flour into the fat.
When browned gradually stir in the beer and stock to make a smooth... - 31.9953
French Cabbage Soup
Place potatoes and bacon in deep kettle.
Bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients except beans and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; slice into serving pieces.
Skim off excess fat from soup.
Return meat to... - 46.9707
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.6982
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion, garlic, celery, carrots and turnip and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste (puree), basil, oregano, sugar and stock and bring to the... - 29.9719
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 44.358
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add meat cubes.
Cover with onions, garlic, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, turnips.
Moisten with wine or broth and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with seasoning.
Close and bake.
Twenty minutes before baking is completed, add thawed frozen... - 38.3476
Ragout Of Lamb Using White Table Wine
In a large frying pan, saute the lamb pieces in olive oil until well browned on all sides.
Remove the meat to a 2-quart casserole.
In the same frying pan put the sliced onion and the carrots and turnips; cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat, until well... - 33.3242
Fish And Assorted Vegetables With Aioli
Assorted vegetables Cook the vegetables in water.
Season with salt and pepper.
Aioli Make aioli by mashing and mixing the mustard, egg yolks, olive oil, garlic and potatoes with a fork.
Fish Steam the fish - 33.2426
Ragout Of Mutton
Trim meat, cut in inch cubes, and dredge with a little flour.
Cut bacon in small pieces.
Cook until crisp and remove to a plate.
Brown onions in the fat, remove them, and brown cubes of mutton.
Stir flour into remaining fat and brown.
Add 2 cups, hot water... - 39.7608
Irish Lamb Stew
Roll meat in flour seasoned with salt and 1 teaspoon of the mustard.
Using a large heavy pan, brown meat in bacon drippings, turning to brown all sides.
Add onions, celery, carrots, turnips, marjoram, thyme, and water.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or... - 36.1417
Beef Medaillon, Sauce Of 'chateau De L'ancienne Cure
William potatoes Mix the mashed potatoes with the egg yolk, cream and chestnuts.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide into 6 portions and shape into 'pears'.
Coat with flour, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
Use a piece of spaghetti to... - 33.8159
Vegetable Cheese Souffle
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes or till tender. Drain; mash carrots with a fork. (You should have about 1/2 cup mashed carrots.) Set aside.
Attach a foil collar to a 2- or 2 1/2-quart souffle dish. Set dish... - 33.338
New England Succotash
Place in a large kettle with 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Meanwhile in a covered saucepan,cook chicken in 4 cups water over low heat till tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving... - 41.3159
Vegetable Puree Sandwich
1. Trim the carrots, peel the turnips and potatoes, and cut the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pan that will accommodate a large vegetable steamer. Place the vegetables in the steamer and cook, covered, 10 minutes, or... - 30.7378
Victory Garden Soup
1) Peel and cut potatoes in small cubes.
2) Prepare vegetables.
2) Take a saucepan and add potatoes and enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
3) With a fork prick potatoes to check... - 47.4377
Sin Sul Lo
Toast the sesame seed by stirring them in a dry pan over medium heat until browned; combine with soy sauce, garlic, and 2 tablespoons salad oil.
Cut the beef slices into 2 or 3-inch wide strips (width of the moat in the "hot pot"); marinate for 1 to 2 hours... - 37.0735
Braised Sheep's Tongues
Soak the tongues well in salt water for 1 hr., then blanch and dry them.
Melt the fat in a stewpan and add the roughly sliced vegetables.
Put on a tightly fitting lid and toss for 10 min over a very low heat.
Lay the tongues on top, add the bouquet garni,... - 39.913
Braised Mutton Cutlets
Trim and flatten the cutlets.
Insert about 5 strips of larding bacon into the lean part of each cutlet.
Thickly slice vegetables and lightly fry them with the bouquet garni in the dripping.
Then add stock to threequarters cover them; season to taste.
Lay the... - 38.6279
Cajun Style Crock Pot Roast
Plan to treat your family and friends to a large roast this feast-day but scared of accomplishing it all alone. Fear not, for with slow cooker recipe on crock pot roast, even you can make a roast a large cut to the perfection. Serve it with a pot of simmered... - 113.912
Easy Crockpot Beef Stew
What can be more satisfying to the gut than a pot of piping hot stew on cold winter evenings. Beryl Stokes shares her favorite family crock pot recipe that is sure to hook you up with its rich flavors and succulence. A hearty, slow cooker recipe that surely... - 118.945
Lamb Pot Roast
1. Melt 30 g / 1 oz butter in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat and cook meat until brown on all sides. Combine sugar, herbs, tomatoes, wine, tomato paste (puree), Worcestershire sauce and black pepper to taste and pour over meat. Bring to the boil,... - 33.1861
Lamb Pot Roast
1. In a large heavy-based saucepan melt 30 grams / 1 ounce butter and cook meat on all sides until well browned.
2. In a bowl combine tomatoes, red wine, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, herbs, sugar and black pepper to taste.
3. Pour the mixture... - 44.0502
Poule Au Pot
1 Clean the hen throughly.
2 In a food processor, put all the stuffing ingredients and blend.
3 Stuff the hen with the prepared stuffing and sew the hen firmly at the ends.
4 In a very large pot, put the hen with vegetables, garlic, clove,... - 44.9852
Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu has an implausible taste. The beef and carrot gives the Pot Au Feu a rousing taste. Pot Au Feu is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 47.7229
Beef Tartar Japanese Style
To prepare and cook
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat oil over high heat. Sear beef for 30 seconds on each side until just browned.
2. Pour sake or brandy over all and ignite. When flame dies away, remove meat from heat. The outside... - 39.9574
Puree vegetables in blender, mash or chop fine.
Combine with white sauce, onion, lemon juice, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites stiffly with cream of tartar.
Fold into vegetables.
Turn into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole,... - 34.1032
Baked Veal And Vegetable Casserole
This Baked Veal and Vegetable Casserole makes a tasty and delicious meal for a weight watcher ! You can team it up with pasta or rice if you want to . Try this Baked Veal and Vegetable Casserole and tell me if you like it ! - 33.7794
1. Simmer together stock, vegetables, mace, onion, lemon peel, over low heat until vegetables are tender. Mash well. Strain the liquid.
2. Melt butter in a heavy pan, remove from heat blend in flour, mix well, return to heat.
3. Pour in gently the strained... - 37.9743
Navarin Of Lamb
Method Trim meat, leaving a little fat.
Heat drippings or oil in a skillet or a shallow flameproof cas- serole, add meat a few pieces at a time and brown on both sides.
Take out and keep warm.
Add vegetables and fry more slowly until they are just browned.
A... - 25.3668
Broiled Marinated Bear Steak
Mix all marinade ingredients in a large earthenware bowl.
Place bear steak in the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours (some enthusiasts insist on 3 or 4 days), turning meat over several times.
When ready to cook, lift out meat and pat dry... - 35.7215
Beef Stew With Basil Tomato Paste
Heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute in a heavy 10 inch skillet that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Season the steak cubes with the pepper, add to the skillet, and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a 4 quart Dutch oven.
Add... - 41.2234
Chicken Curry - Curry Au Poulet
Can you imagine that few months ago I didn’t even know about this wonderful dish? It’s only now that I realize that I was missing a lot. This dish has been introduce to me by a Senegalese friend (Thanks to him), after eating it for few months, I found... - 117.465
Venison Pot Roast With Root Vegetables And Parsnip Whipped Potatoes
1. Start by preparing the pot roast, preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, cook the bacon over medium heat, once cooked then drain the bacon on the paper towels
3. In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, also brown... - 42.7835
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 47.1782
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.279
Senegalese Chicken Curry
You might have tried chicken curry several times. But this Senegalese Chicken Curry is completely different. Take a look at this video for the details of this most popular regional dish. Happy Cooking! - 112.599
Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 111.821