- » Mashed Banana Batter
Mashed Banana Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mashed Banana Batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mashed Banana Batter recipes.
Cream Cheese And Banana Bread
Grease and line the bottom of a large 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Cream togetherthe sugar, cream cheese and butter or margarine until light and fluffy.
Mix in the mashed bananas and the beaten eggs.
Stir in the flour, then add enough milk to give a moist dropping... - 36.5354
Moist Banana Nut Bread
Grease a large 9x5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs and then add the sugar and the chopped nuts.
Mash the bananas with the syrup, and then beat in the egg.
Stir the banana... - 38.2068
Banana Bran Muffins
Banana Bran Muffins is a delicious dessert recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Banana Bran Muffins, you will always crave for some more. - 42.3736
Banana Nut Bread
Lightly grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic loaf dishes and set aside.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mashed banana and lemon juice and set aside.
In the large bowl... - 45.5661
Lightly grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and and salt; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mashed bananas and lemon juice and set aside.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream... - 36.2288
Banana Orange Muffins
Banana Orange Muffins is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.3292
Fresh Banana Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in 1 teaspoon of... - 37.8348
Chocolate Banana Pancakes
1. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients and 1/2 cup water.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Spoon batter into skillet by thirds, making 3 pancakes, each 4 inches in diameter.... - 27.1042
Coconut And Maple Flavored Banana Ambrosia Ring
Mix coconut with the syrup and 2 tablespoons melted butter and spread over the bottom of a 5 cup ring mold.
Combine biscuit mix and 3 tablespoons sugar.
Stir in banana, egg, and 3 tablespoons melted butter.
Beat mixture vigorously 1 minute.
Spoon half the... - 42.9119
Banana Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Generously grease 3 loaf pans
In bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add bananas, eggs, and lemon juice.
Dissolve baking soda in water.
Add with flour to banana mixture, stirring until just blended.
Divide batter among... - 45.6523
Banana Bran Bread
Banana Bran Bread is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Banana Bran Bread will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 39.5141
Banana Yogurt Muffins
Banana Yogurt Muffins is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Banana Yogurt Muffins will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 41.9358
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine eggs, oil, and buttermilk in a small bowl, add to dry ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Do not beat.
Add vanilla, banana, and pecans, stir well.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Spoon... - 40.1483
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 36.4827
Banana Coffee Ring
Lightly grease the sides of a 6 1/2 to 8-cup ring mold.
Pour 1/4 cup of the melted butter into bottom of mold.
Sprinkle half of the brown sugar and almonds over butter.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg; add mashed banana, granulated sugar, baking mix, and... - 42.1744
Easy Banan Bread
In this video, Chef has tried to show a very easy banana bread recipe, however he has not mentioned the quantity of ingredients which is crucial for making any bread. Moreover, the video is in Filipino, so it would be useful only for those who know the... - 87.6129
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 51.3035
Moist Banana Bread
Here is an old fashioned banana bread recipe that is an all time favorite with all. The secret to the moistness of this banana bread is that comes from sour cream. This moist banana bread shall surely please your entire family! - 127.512
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow, then add the milk and beat well.
Pour the egg yolk and milk mixture onto the flour and blend thoroughly.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable... - 33.2807
Banana Bread - National Banana Bread Day
February 23rd is celebrated as the Banana Day. And if you are thinking what to make for this occasion, then nothing would be as greater than banana bread. Gather all the ingredients and make this wonderful recipe right away. - 125.818
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â° F (200Â° C) Muffin tin, greased or paper-lined
In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and... - 37.5806
Vegan Banana Cake
Are you a cake lover but vegan too. Well here is a treat for you…a delicious vegan banana cake. Easily made at home, this cake is surely a treat for all vegan foodies. - 112.821
Frosted Banana Ring
Grease a fluted 9-inch (23-cm) tube cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, cream margarine or butter, sugar and salt in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time with ginger, coconut and lemon peel.
Place... - 46.4856
Rich Banana Bread With Cinnamon Crumble Topping
Want to try a delectale breakfast, try banana bread with cinnamon by Bosie. He excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy baking recipe. Easy to make and mouthwatering, you are going to get hooked to it forever. - 98.2704
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
In another large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil, apple butter, buttermilk, egg,... - 45.8191
Quick Banana Muffins
This banana muffin recipe is quick and easy to put together. Baked with walnuts and biscuits mix, this muffin is crunchy yet delightully moist. Bake it up and enjoy the complementing textures and flavor of bananas and walnuts. - 38.7617
Banana Coffee Cake
On cutting board, mash banana slightly with a fork. (Small banana will yield about 1/3 cup.)
Prepare coffee cake mix according to package directions, adding mashed banana with.milk and egg.
Pour batter into foil pan provided in package.
Sprinkle coffee cake... - 35.6065
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a 1pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour.
3. In a work bowl, mash the bananas using a fork or a potato masher.
4. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a... - 43.4653
Unbelievably Delicious Banana Bread
Nothing is better than homemade Banana Bread. Kat Curlee shows how to make her grandmother, Peaches Smith's, amazing Banana Bread. This recipe for Banana Bread is probably one of the best you’ve eaten. It’s so yummy, you will make it a staple in your home... - 119.724
Vietnamese Fried Bananas
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe for Vietnamese Fried Bananas, a summer favorite! - 148.091
Pecan Banana Bread
Follow recipe for Coriander-Banana Nut Bread.
Increase flour to 2 cups, decrease baking soda to 1/4 teaspoon and omit coriander.
Omit almonds; mix 1 cup chopped pecans with dry ingredients.
Increase mashed banana to 1 1/2 cups.
Turn batter into a 9x5x3-inch... - 26.4078
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour loaf pans.
Sift flour, salt, and soda together; set aside.
Cream sugar and margarine.
Add eggs and mashed bananas.
Add dry ingredients and nuts; mix well.
Pour batter in loaf pans.
Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick... - 43.1254
Chocolate Banana Waffles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine butter and chocolate pieces.
2. Melt on a low flame, stirring occasionally until melted.
3. Meanwhile into a large batter bowl, sift flour baking powder, soda and salt. Stir in sugar. Keep... - 45.9101
Nutty Chocolate Banana Cookies
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
Mash the bananas to a smooth pulp.
Beat the butter until it is smooth.
Beat in both the... - 46.2001
For those with a sweet-tooth and don't mind deep-fried food. - 31.62
Banana Nut Cuffins
These banana nut muffins are made with freshly mashed bananas and nuts. A favorite muffin recipe of mine, these liitle snacks just need an excuse to be baked. Innovatively called banana nut cuffins, these muffins also smell heveanly when they bake. - 40.9347
Mini Banana Muffin
My wife likes this Mini Banana Muffin recipe. This Mini Banana Muffin recipe is very simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Mini Banana Muffin to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it... - 41.8496
Starbucks Banana Nut Bread
Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread to enjoy with a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread is one of my life's little pleasures. Freshly baked Starbucks banana bread is hard to beat. Starbucks Banana walnut bread isn't difficult to make, in fact... - 117.761
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Chocolate chip banana muffins are perfectly blanced blend of the flavors of chocolate and ripe bananas. Flavored with vanilla, the medley of tastes of these muffins are sure to take you by surprise. The flavors of the bananas, vanilla and chocolate chips... - 47.2723
Toasted Coconut Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
3. Combine banana and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir well with a... - 36.7586
Banana Nut Squares
1. Grease a 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Sift flour with baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar and keep aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the bananas, mayonnaise, water and vanilla.
5. Blend at... - 47.9554
Spicy Banana Nut Bread
1 Grease the bottom of a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4 -inch loaf pan.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
4 Beat in eggs and vanilla and mixing well.
5 In another... - 46.236
Mini Banana Muffins
Mini Banana Bread Muffins Made With Extra Virgin Olive Oil sweet seasonal treat! Enjoy! - 116.305
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the banana, milk, and vanilla extract. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, and stir just until the dry ingredients are... - 31.5987
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1. In 9-inch x 5-inch loaf dish, line the bottom with wax paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, melt butter or margarine on High for 45 seconds.
3. Add sugar.
4. Mix with beaten eggs and bananas until smooth.
5. Sift white flour; measure.
6. Add... - 46.1412
Mini Choc Banana Loaves
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
Mix the butter, sugar, banana, eggs, vanilla extract and chocolate chips in a separate bowl.
Add to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to... - 40.8327
How To Make Moist Banana Bread-the Bomb
This banana bread is the real deal people! Moist and fluffy on the inside with that light golden crunch on the outside. Just sweet enough with a hint of cinnamon and brown sugar and lots of banana flavor. It's quickly become my favorite banana bread recipe. I... - 118.903
Homemade Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Almost everyone have their own version of banana bread. However, this one can claim to be refreshingly unqiue. Packed with the goodness of whole wheat and bananas, this bread won't let you down. Just follow the instructions given here to the T and prepare... - 111.046
Tangy Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter and sugar until light and smooth.
Add lemon juice to bananas.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Mix flour, salt and baking powder together.
Add dry ingredients to butter mixture alternately with mashed bananas.
Stir in... - 41.9599
Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. Unlike traditional breads, this sweet bread — that is sometimes referred to as banana cake – uses baking soda as leavening agent, instead of yeast. - 96.1551
Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
These peanut butter banana muffins combines the pure delight of peanut butter with the fresh taste of ripe bananas. Mashed togther and baked and baked with rich brown suagr, these muffins have a rich and savory taste. Easy and tasty, I make these quite often. - 37.5176
Delicious Banana Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
3) To this, add milk, eggs and dry ingredients.
4) Finally, add the mashed bananas and chopped nuts.
5) Into a greased baking dish, transfer the batter and... - 45.3869
Solar Cooked Banana Bread
A banana bread moist and warm straight out from the solar cooker. If you want to experiment making in a solar heater then this a recipe to try out, note there is no audio directions for this video. See the video for more! - 64.4535
Banana Bran Muffins
1) Grease well the muffin tins.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all six dry ingredients.
3) Mix to combine well.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) Whisk butter, sugar and one egg until well blended.
6) Add second egg and beat... - 45.7334
Banana Muffins- مفين الموز
These banana muffins is a must try for all the cake lovers as it is not only light and soft but it has all the goodness of semolina, oatmeal and honey and Oh! it looks so fabulous. Once you get your hands on these, there's no stopping. Watch the video for... - 109.912
Mountain Biker's Banana Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, baking soda, salt and flour.
4) In a larger bowl, combine oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla extract.
5) Incorporate the dry into... - 44.6911
Buttermilk Banana Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the egg, honey and oil until... - 34.9386
Banana Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. grease the loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Peel bananas and place in a separate bowl.
3. In a food processor add in the Bisquick, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, rum and beat well.
4. Mash the bananas... - 96.7972
Banana Peanut Butter Loaf
Set oven for moderate, 350 degrees.
Mix and sift first four ingredients.
Cream shortening and peanut butter; add sugar gradually.
Continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients alternately with mashed bananas; mix well;... - 44.5571
Banana And Brazil Bread
1) 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2) Take an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan and lightly grease with shortening, then dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, combine margarine, sugar, egg and mashed bananas. Sift in the flour and baking... - 44.1131
Easy Banana Cake
Tha banana cake is a moist and flavorful cake made with mashed bananas and flaovred with vanilla. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, nuts and butter, the banana cake is a lovely treat for any day. - 41.5314
Banana Walnut Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the bottom of a 8 1/2- by 4 1/2 by 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Cream shortening until light and glossy. Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until very well blended.
4. Fold in chopped walnuts.
5.... - 40.7946
Banana And Pineapple On Bread
In a mood to have something sweet? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Banana and Pineapple on Bread. A great dish for the holiday season. - 104.112
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 139.04
Banana And Walnut Cake
This banana walnut cake is a delightful nutty and tangy flavored cake prepared with mashed bananas, walnuts and orange and lemon zest. Prepared with a cake batter of flour, eggs, sugar, butter and lard, the banana walnut cake is baked in the oven and served... - 45.8936
Homemade Banana Bread
if you love banana breads or even if you dislike them, then you must be trying out homemade banana bread straight from the oven. Chef Tawnya assures, you would fall in love with this bread if it is homemade and hot. And if you thought it was a time consuming... - 113.267
Banana Coconut Crumb Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Reserve 1/2 cup flour mixture for topping, and set aside.
3. Combine remaining flour mixture, baking... - 32.1835
Banana Fritters - African Food
1. In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in little water. Set aside.
For the batter
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana and mash them. Put the sugar and stir to mix well. Add the salt and egg and continue to mix till incorporated.
3. Slowly... - 121.708
Soy Milk Pancake With Bluberry, Banana & Walnuts
I generally do not like pancakes, too plain and fatty for me, so, in this video, I create a pancake recipe that I would actually eat myself with blueberry, banana and walnuts -- and with low calorie soy milk -- with out sacrificing the taste. - 130.42
Spicy Banana Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg onto wax paper. Add 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice to the... - 36.3102
Banana Almond Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 12" x 8 1/2" cake pan and dust it with flour.
3) In a bowl, cream butter by gradually adding sugar.
4) Add eggs one by one and beat well, each time.
5) Drizzle vanilla and combine.
6) In a bowl, sift... - 46.238
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 102.069
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 36.4119
Beat together the eggs, honey and milk.
Add the mashed bananas and mix well.
Sift the flour and salt into the banana mixture.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable oil.
Set aside and allow to stand for at least an hour.
Pour two tablespoons... - 35.8918
How To Make Banana Pancakes
Bananas, vanilla and cinnamon screams breakfast time. These pancakes are like no other pancakes that you have made before, they are delicious and extremely healthy. - 110.659
Simple Banana Nut Bread
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Make a well in the center.
In a medium bowl combine egg, mashed banana, sugar, and oil.
Add egg mixture all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moistened.
Gently stir in... - 36.9545
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and beat well.
4) Gradually stir in the dry ingredients and milk, alternately.
5) Add the mashed bananas and make a stiff dough.
6) In a greased and... - 44.6316
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with remaining dry ingredients.
Beat eggs, add milk and shortening.
Pour into dry ingredients, add bananas and beat all together until smooth.
Using 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle, bake in a hot waffle iron until... - 29.9503
Place the biscuit mix, egg, milk and oil in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer or rotary beater until smooth.
Add the bananas, lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
Bake 3/4 cup batter at a time in a hot waffle iron until brown.
Serve with jelly or syrup. - 30.8778
Banana Muffins Using Shortening
Cream the shortening with sugar in a bowl and add bananas.
Add the eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and stir into batter.
Pour into greased muffin pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. - 32.857
Low Fat Banana Bread
For those who like to eat bread for a snack, this low fat brown sugar banana bread is an ideal recipe. See this impressive video that shares this recipe that has least fattening ingredients. Try out this easy moist sweet bread as a great accompaniment to... - 116.667
Banana Ripple Cake
Grease and flour bottom of 9 or 10-inch tube pan.
Melt chocolate morsels in water over low heat, stirring until smooth and blended.
Combine flour with soda, salt and baking powder.
Cream butter in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar; cream at... - 43.8942
Luscious Banana Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cream shortening, by adding sugar. Blend the mixture thoroughly.
3) Add all types of eggs to the mixture.
4) Fold in the mashed bananas.
5) In another bowl, sift together flour with dry... - 47.2895
If you like bananas and cinnamon you'll love this super moist recipe! - 130.494
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 135.773
Homemade Banana Nut Bread
This holiday season, skip the usually fare and whom up something new in your kitchen. Banana nut bread is one such delicacy that shouldn't be much pain cooking up in your kitchen. Just follow the simple instructions presented in this recipe video and get... - 99.3295
Peel bananas and cut each into three or four pieces.
Halve each piece.
Combine all ingredients for stuffing.
Make as many balls as there are banana pieces.
Press each ball between two halves of banana piece.
Combine all ingredients for batter and make a thick... - 36.9517
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.2606
Strawberry Banana Quick Bread
Line bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf dish with wax paper.
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread batter evenly into... - 49.5638
Banana Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1)In a small bowl, make cinnamon mixture by mixing together sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans.
2)In a large bowl, beat together sugar and shortening to make a fluffy and creamy batter.
3)Into this add, bananas, vanilla, sour cream and... - 46.5307
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
In a bowl, mash bananas; you should have 1 cup.
Beat in sugar, then egg and butter.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda; add to banana mixture and stir just until... - 35.7916
Banana Nut Bread
1) Into a bowl mix together the banana and the water
2) Beat the egg yolks with a fork and mix with the banana mixture
3) Add in the arrowroot flour, soda, nuts, salt and mix well
4) Pour the batter into a greased bread pan
5) Bake at 350 F at 45... - 41.2482
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, pecans, oats, corn flakes, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In medium mixing bowl, beat together bananas, milk, honey, butter and egg.
Add banana mixture to dry ingredients; stir until moistened.
Spoon batter into... - 32.5852
Egg Substitute Banana Pancakes
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk and soda, stirring well.
Add banana, egg substitute, and oil; stir well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 34.2342
Moist Banana Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl, then gradually add the eggs, beating between each addition.
Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture.
Add the baking soda, sour cream and vanilla extract, and... - 38.5014
1) Take a bowl and sift all the dry ingredients in it.
2) Add the other ingredients one by one according to the order mentioned.
3) Force the bananas through a sieve to mash them.
4) Beat the mixture properly.
5) Take a skillet and heat fat in it.
6)... - 43.322
Brown Sugar Banana Bread
1) Sift together all the dry ingredients and pre-heat oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cream the shortening and the sugar, stir in eggs and bananas, blend well.
3) Stir in the dry ingredients, milk and... - 44.5005
Quick Banana Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package except stir soda into dry mix; use 1 cup plus 4 teaspoons water and add banana.
Fold in nuts.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in... - 29.3908