- » Mashed Banana Batter
Mashed Banana Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mashed Banana Batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mashed Banana Batter recipes.
Cream Cheese And Banana Bread
Grease and line the bottom of a large 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Cream togetherthe sugar, cream cheese and butter or margarine until light and fluffy.
Mix in the mashed bananas and the beaten eggs.
Stir in the flour, then add enough milk to give a moist dropping... - 34.3938
Moist Banana Nut Bread
Grease a large 9x5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs and then add the sugar and the chopped nuts.
Mash the bananas with the syrup, and then beat in the egg.
Stir the banana... - 36.6477
Banana Bran Muffins
Banana Bran Muffins is a delicious dessert recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Banana Bran Muffins, you will always crave for some more. - 40.1613
Banana Bran Bread
Banana Bran Bread is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Banana Bran Bread will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 37.953
Lightly grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and and salt; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mashed bananas and lemon juice and set aside.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream... - 34.8907
Banana Nut Bread
Lightly grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic loaf dishes and set aside.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mashed banana and lemon juice and set aside.
In the large bowl... - 43.9873
Banana Orange Muffins
Banana Orange Muffins is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 44.4268
Fresh Banana Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in 1 teaspoon of... - 35.6509
Chocolate Banana Pancakes
1. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients and 1/2 cup water.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Spoon batter into skillet by thirds, making 3 pancakes, each 4 inches in diameter.... - 24.6341
Coconut And Maple Flavored Banana Ambrosia Ring
Mix coconut with the syrup and 2 tablespoons melted butter and spread over the bottom of a 5 cup ring mold.
Combine biscuit mix and 3 tablespoons sugar.
Stir in banana, egg, and 3 tablespoons melted butter.
Beat mixture vigorously 1 minute.
Spoon half the... - 40.9074
Banana Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Generously grease 3 loaf pans
In bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add bananas, eggs, and lemon juice.
Dissolve baking soda in water.
Add with flour to banana mixture, stirring until just blended.
Divide batter among... - 43.5074
Banana Yogurt Muffins
Banana Yogurt Muffins is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Banana Yogurt Muffins will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 39.807
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine eggs, oil, and buttermilk in a small bowl, add to dry ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Do not beat.
Add vanilla, banana, and pecans, stir well.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Spoon... - 38.6558
Banana Spice Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray six 2 1/2-inch nonstick muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper liners; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and spices. In another medium bowl, stir together all remaining... - 34.3806
Easy Banan Bread
In this video, Chef has tried to show a very easy banana bread recipe, however he has not mentioned the quantity of ingredients which is crucial for making any bread. Moreover, the video is in Filipino, so it would be useful only for those who know the... - 90.5967
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.5443
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow, then add the milk and beat well.
Pour the egg yolk and milk mixture onto the flour and blend thoroughly.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable... - 31.6535
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 36.3057
Moist Banana Bread
Here is an old fashioned banana bread recipe that is an all time favorite with all. The secret to the moistness of this banana bread is that comes from sour cream. This moist banana bread shall surely please your entire family! - 130.646
Quick Banana Muffins
This banana muffin recipe is quick and easy to put together. Baked with walnuts and biscuits mix, this muffin is crunchy yet delightully moist. Bake it up and enjoy the complementing textures and flavor of bananas and walnuts. - 38.6597
Banana Bread - National Banana Bread Day
February 23rd is celebrated as the Banana Day. And if you are thinking what to make for this occasion, then nothing would be as greater than banana bread. Gather all the ingredients and make this wonderful recipe right away. - 101.46
Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
These peanut butter banana muffins combines the pure delight of peanut butter with the fresh taste of ripe bananas. Mashed togther and baked and baked with rich brown suagr, these muffins have a rich and savory taste. Easy and tasty, I make these quite often. - 35.5381
Banana Coffee Ring
Lightly grease the sides of a 6 1/2 to 8-cup ring mold.
Pour 1/4 cup of the melted butter into bottom of mold.
Sprinkle half of the brown sugar and almonds over butter.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg; add mashed banana, granulated sugar, baking mix, and... - 39.5005
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Chocolate chip banana muffins are perfectly blanced blend of the flavors of chocolate and ripe bananas. Flavored with vanilla, the medley of tastes of these muffins are sure to take you by surprise. The flavors of the bananas, vanilla and chocolate chips... - 45.7682
Banana Nut Squares
1. Grease a 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Sift flour with baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar and keep aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the bananas, mayonnaise, water and vanilla.
5. Blend at... - 46.6946
Rich Banana Bread With Cinnamon Crumble Topping
Want to try a delectale breakfast, try banana bread with cinnamon by Bosie. He excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy baking recipe. Easy to make and mouthwatering, you are going to get hooked to it forever. - 101.229
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
In another large bowl, combine the brown sugar, oil, apple butter, buttermilk, egg,... - 44.6221
Banana Coffee Cake
On cutting board, mash banana slightly with a fork. (Small banana will yield about 1/3 cup.)
Prepare coffee cake mix according to package directions, adding mashed banana with.milk and egg.
Pour batter into foil pan provided in package.
Sprinkle coffee cake... - 34.4057
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a 1pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour.
3. In a work bowl, mash the bananas using a fork or a potato masher.
4. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a... - 40.432
Unbelievably Delicious Banana Bread
Nothing is better than homemade Banana Bread. Kat Curlee shows how to make her grandmother, Peaches Smith's, amazing Banana Bread. This recipe for Banana Bread is probably one of the best you’ve eaten. It’s so yummy, you will make it a staple in your home... - 117.656
Vietnamese Fried Bananas
Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe for Vietnamese Fried Bananas, a summer favorite! - 126.657
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour loaf pans.
Sift flour, salt, and soda together; set aside.
Cream sugar and margarine.
Add eggs and mashed bananas.
Add dry ingredients and nuts; mix well.
Pour batter in loaf pans.
Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick... - 41.3324
Pecan Banana Bread
Follow recipe for Coriander-Banana Nut Bread.
Increase flour to 2 cups, decrease baking soda to 1/4 teaspoon and omit coriander.
Omit almonds; mix 1 cup chopped pecans with dry ingredients.
Increase mashed banana to 1 1/2 cups.
Turn batter into a 9x5x3-inch... - 24.5914
Chocolate Banana Waffles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine butter and chocolate pieces.
2. Melt on a low flame, stirring occasionally until melted.
3. Meanwhile into a large batter bowl, sift flour baking powder, soda and salt. Stir in sugar. Keep... - 45.9856
Nutty Chocolate Banana Cookies
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
Mash the bananas to a smooth pulp.
Beat the butter until it is smooth.
Beat in both the... - 44.1217
Banana Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1)In a small bowl, make cinnamon mixture by mixing together sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans.
2)In a large bowl, beat together sugar and shortening to make a fluffy and creamy batter.
3)Into this add, bananas, vanilla, sour cream and... - 47.8966
For those with a sweet-tooth and don't mind deep-fried food. - 33.0731
Banana Pineapple Cake Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, add and combine the flour with sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix well and set aside.
4. In another bow, add and combine the crushed... - 134.144
Banana Sponge Coffee Cake
In a small mixer bowl beat the egg yolks on high speed of an electric mixer till light.
Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar.
Gradually add the remaining sugar to the egg yolks and continue beating about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in... - 36.7977
Lemon Banana Oat Bran Muffins
Lemon banana oat bran muffin is one of my favorite healthy muffin recipe to bake in the summer. The ripe mashed bananas and the lemon juice complement the other's flavor perfectly. These little lemon banana muffins bake up perfectly light and moist. - 43.1826
Vegan Banana Cake
Are you a cake lover but vegan too. Well here is a treat for you…a delicious vegan banana cake. Easily made at home, this cake is surely a treat for all vegan foodies. - 141.096
Banana Nut Cuffins
These banana nut muffins are made with freshly mashed bananas and nuts. A favorite muffin recipe of mine, these liitle snacks just need an excuse to be baked. Innovatively called banana nut cuffins, these muffins also smell heveanly when they bake. - 39.6948
Banana Oat Bran Muffins
Banana oat bran muffins are the perfect for you when you feel like a heavy snack. Made with ripe mashed bananas and buttermilk, these muffins are filling and delicious. The brown sugar gives this recipe a special sweetness that is enhanced by the raisins... - 37.567
Frosted Banana Ring
Grease a fluted 9-inch (23-cm) tube cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, cream margarine or butter, sugar and salt in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time with ginger, coconut and lemon peel.
Place... - 44.0502
Banana Streusel Coffee Cake
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1 1/2 cups sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
Stir in banana and vanilla.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to butter... - 45.4984
Banana Swirl Coffee Cake
1. Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside. In a bowl stir together pecans, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon; set aside. In another bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat... - 37.4768
Mini Banana Muffin
My wife likes this Mini Banana Muffin recipe. This Mini Banana Muffin recipe is very simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Mini Banana Muffin to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it... - 41.4886
Special Banana Muffins
These special banana muffins recipe can make you go bananas. Fashioned exclusively for banana lovers, these muffins give you the fine and delicate taste of bananas baked with flour and sugar. A great snack either served just like that or with a light... - 35.5963
Vanilla Banana Nut Bread
This banana bread recipe ihas macadamia nuts in it. Flavored with vanilla and lemon rind, the banana bread is baked with a butter and egg batter. Served with tea as a snack or used for breakfast, it is flavorful and yummy! - 45.665
Spicy Banana Nut Bread
1 Grease the bottom of a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4 -inch loaf pan.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
4 Beat in eggs and vanilla and mixing well.
5 In another... - 46.248
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1. In 9-inch x 5-inch loaf dish, line the bottom with wax paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, melt butter or margarine on High for 45 seconds.
3. Add sugar.
4. Mix with beaten eggs and bananas until smooth.
5. Sift white flour; measure.
6. Add... - 48.327
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the banana, milk, and vanilla extract. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, and stir just until the dry ingredients are... - 31.4175
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, vanilla, and banana.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in walnuts and butterscotch... - 35.7793
Mini Choc Banana Loaves
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
Mix the butter, sugar, banana, eggs, vanilla extract and chocolate chips in a separate bowl.
Add to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to... - 40.8097
Homemade Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Almost everyone have their own version of banana bread. However, this one can claim to be refreshingly unqiue. Packed with the goodness of whole wheat and bananas, this bread won't let you down. Just follow the instructions given here to the T and prepare... - 112.481
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 138.757
Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. Unlike traditional breads, this sweet bread — that is sometimes referred to as banana cake – uses baking soda as leavening agent, instead of yeast. - 97.2033
Tangy Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter and sugar until light and smooth.
Add lemon juice to bananas.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Mix flour, salt and baking powder together.
Add dry ingredients to butter mixture alternately with mashed bananas.
Stir in... - 39.6802
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â° F (200Â° C) Muffin tin, greased or paper-lined
In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and... - 34.6986
Delicious Banana Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
3) To this, add milk, eggs and dry ingredients.
4) Finally, add the mashed bananas and chopped nuts.
5) Into a greased baking dish, transfer the batter and... - 45.3717
Solar Cooked Banana Bread
A banana bread moist and warm straight out from the solar cooker. If you want to experiment making in a solar heater then this a recipe to try out, note there is no audio directions for this video. See the video for more! - 67.4759
Banana Coconut Crumb Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Reserve 1/2 cup flour mixture for topping, and set aside.
3. Combine remaining flour mixture, baking... - 30.2535
Banana Bran Muffins
1) Grease well the muffin tins.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine all six dry ingredients.
3) Mix to combine well.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) Whisk butter, sugar and one egg until well blended.
6) Add second egg and beat... - 45.8621
Buttermilk Banana Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the egg, honey and oil until... - 34.7773
Banana Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. grease the loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Peel bananas and place in a separate bowl.
3. In a food processor add in the Bisquick, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, rum and beat well.
4. Mash the bananas... - 0
Banana Walnut Bread
Banana Walnut Bread is easy to make. I cannot emphasize enough how tasty this bread is! The best part is that it is moist, bananas are high in potassium and walnuts are high in protein and healthy fats! This bread is definitely a MUST to share with others. - 122.48
Banana Peanut Butter Loaf
Set oven for moderate, 350 degrees.
Mix and sift first four ingredients.
Cream shortening and peanut butter; add sugar gradually.
Continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients alternately with mashed bananas; mix well;... - 42.773
Banana And Brazil Bread
1) 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2) Take an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan and lightly grease with shortening, then dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, combine margarine, sugar, egg and mashed bananas. Sift in the flour and baking... - 44.0868
Easy Banana Cake
Tha banana cake is a moist and flavorful cake made with mashed bananas and flaovred with vanilla. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, nuts and butter, the banana cake is a lovely treat for any day. - 39.8428
Banana Walnut Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the bottom of a 8 1/2- by 4 1/2 by 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Cream shortening until light and glossy. Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat until very well blended.
4. Fold in chopped walnuts.
5.... - 40.2744
Banana And Pineapple On Bread
In a mood to have something sweet? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Banana and Pineapple on Bread. A great dish for the holiday season. - 105.557
Banana And Walnut Cake
This banana walnut cake is a delightful nutty and tangy flavored cake prepared with mashed bananas, walnuts and orange and lemon zest. Prepared with a cake batter of flour, eggs, sugar, butter and lard, the banana walnut cake is baked in the oven and served... - 44.1752
Homemade Banana Bread
if you love banana breads or even if you dislike them, then you must be trying out homemade banana bread straight from the oven. Chef Tawnya assures, you would fall in love with this bread if it is homemade and hot. And if you thought it was a time consuming... - 134.001
Spicy Banana Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg onto wax paper. Add 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice to the... - 33.847
Banana Almond Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 12" x 8 1/2" cake pan and dust it with flour.
3) In a bowl, cream butter by gradually adding sugar.
4) Add eggs one by one and beat well, each time.
5) Drizzle vanilla and combine.
6) In a bowl, sift... - 45.8907
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.051
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 34.3423
Beat together the eggs, honey and milk.
Add the mashed bananas and mix well.
Sift the flour and salt into the banana mixture.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable oil.
Set aside and allow to stand for at least an hour.
Pour two tablespoons... - 34.5378
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and beat well.
4) Gradually stir in the dry ingredients and milk, alternately.
5) Add the mashed bananas and make a stiff dough.
6) In a greased and... - 44.652
Simple Banana Nut Bread
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Make a well in the center.
In a medium bowl combine egg, mashed banana, sugar, and oil.
Add egg mixture all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moistened.
Gently stir in... - 35.0452
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with remaining dry ingredients.
Beat eggs, add milk and shortening.
Pour into dry ingredients, add bananas and beat all together until smooth.
Using 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle, bake in a hot waffle iron until... - 27.5584
Banana Muffins Using Shortening
Cream the shortening with sugar in a bowl and add bananas.
Add the eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and stir into batter.
Pour inta greased muffin pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. - 31.1002
Place the biscuit mix, egg, milk and oil in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer or rotary beater until smooth.
Add the bananas, lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
Bake 3/4 cup batter at a time in a hot waffle iron until brown.
Serve with jelly or syrup. - 29.5405
Banana Ripple Cake
Grease and flour bottom of 9 or 10-inch tube pan.
Melt chocolate morsels in water over low heat, stirring until smooth and blended.
Combine flour with soda, salt and baking powder.
Cream butter in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar; cream at... - 41.4275
Low Fat Banana Bread
For those who like to eat bread for a snack, this low fat brown sugar banana bread is an ideal recipe. See this impressive video that shares this recipe that has least fattening ingredients. Try out this easy moist sweet bread as a great accompaniment to... - 116.27
Luscious Banana Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cream shortening, by adding sugar. Blend the mixture thoroughly.
3) Add all types of eggs to the mixture.
4) Fold in the mashed bananas.
5) In another bowl, sift together flour with dry... - 47.377
If you like bananas and cinnamon you'll love this super moist recipe! - 129.83
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 152.261
Homemade Banana Nut Bread
This holiday season, skip the usually fare and whom up something new in your kitchen. Banana nut bread is one such delicacy that shouldn't be much pain cooking up in your kitchen. Just follow the simple instructions presented in this recipe video and get... - 98.9926
Peel bananas and cut each into three or four pieces.
Halve each piece.
Combine all ingredients for stuffing.
Make as many balls as there are banana pieces.
Press each ball between two halves of banana piece.
Combine all ingredients for batter and make a thick... - 34.788
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.7134
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
In a bowl, mash bananas; you should have 1 cup.
Beat in sugar, then egg and butter.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda; add to banana mixture and stir just until... - 33.3919
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, pecans, oats, corn flakes, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In medium mixing bowl, beat together bananas, milk, honey, butter and egg.
Add banana mixture to dry ingredients; stir until moistened.
Spoon batter into... - 30.827
Banana Nut Bread
1) Into a bowl mix together the banana and the water
2) Beat the egg yolks with a fork and mix with the banana mixture
3) Add in the arrowroot flour, soda, nuts, salt and mix well
4) Pour the batter into a greased bread pan
5) Bake at 350 F at 45... - 40.4916
Healthy Banana Bread
Cream butter with sugar in electric mixer on low speed.
Add eggs, buttermilk, soda, baking powder, salt and flour, a little at a time until blended.
Add bananas to the batter along with the nuts.
Pour into an 8x5x3-inch bread pan which has been lined with... - 36.7156
Quick Banana Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package except stir soda into dry mix; use 1 cup plus 4 teaspoons water and add banana.
Fold in nuts.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in... - 27.7675
Egg Substitute Banana Pancakes
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk and soda, stirring well.
Add banana, egg substitute, and oil; stir well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 32.4209
Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Mix the biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl.
Add the egg, milk and oil and mix.
Add the bananas and stir until blended.
Batter will be lumpy.
Fill lined or greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
Combine remaining cinnamon and 1 tablespoon... - 32.4723
1) Take a bowl and sift all the dry ingredients in it.
2) Add the other ingredients one by one according to the order mentioned.
3) Force the bananas through a sieve to mash them.
4) Beat the mixture properly.
5) Take a skillet and heat fat in it.
6)... - 42.8221
Brown Sugar Banana Bread
1) Sift together all the dry ingredients and pre-heat oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cream the shortening and the sugar, stir in eggs and bananas, blend well.
3) Stir in the dry ingredients, milk and... - 43.1848