- » Mashed Banana
Mashed Banana Recipes
Mashed banana can be served just as a plain baby food for babies or can be used to make cakes, puddings and desserts.Mashed bananas have to be used quickly as they have the tendency to turn brown very fast. Banana ... More »
Tropical Yogurt Snack
1) Use a small mixing bowl to add banana and lemon juice. Mash the banana to smooth, with the help tines of fork.
2) Add yogurt and sugar. Combine well by stirring.
3) Make 2 thin slices from the kiwi and place it aside.
4) Add the remaining kiwi into... - 42.5843
1. In a small basin, mash the bananas and add yoghurt, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
2. Beat the cream to get thick consistency. Mix the cream in the mixture.
3. Take two serving glasses and add the mixture in them.
4. Sprinkle with... - 34.8976
Banana Curd Shake
1. Into a small mixing bowl, slice banana into small pieces.
2. With a fork, mash the banana to pulp.
3. Add the yogurt to it and whisk lightly.
4. Pour into a short glass and serve with a spoon.
5. Enjoy chilled. - 30.8443
Heat the milk. Cool it and chill it in the refrigerator.
Mash the bananas and whisk in the mixie till finely mashed. Mix into the cold milk.
Just before serving the shake, place 3 ice cubes in each of the tall glasses.
Whisk the fruit and milk mixture in a... - 26.891
Beat egg white until frothy.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until smooth and stiff.
Add mashed banana. - 26.5244
Vet's Milkshake Banana Milkshake
Put the bananas into a medium sized bowl and mash up with a fork.
Add the sugar and mash again.
Slowly pour in the milk, and using a hand whisk, whisk the mixture for a minute or two.
After twenty minutes standing in the fridge, drink it all yourself. - 24.1108
Mashed Banana And Orange Drink
In large mixer bowl combine milk, orange juice, orange sherbet, and mashed banana.
Beat till smooth.
Cover and chill.
To serve, beat again and pour into 4 glasses. - 19.848
Mashed Banana Recipes By Category