- » Mascarpone Pasta
Mascarpone Pasta Recipes
Mascarpone pasta is a pasta dish consisting of mascarpone, which is an Italian variety of cream cheese. Mascarpone is used to make a creamy sauce with other ingredients such as olive oil, onions, garlic, cream, ... More »
Classic Pasta Cetera With Mascarpone
Robin brings to you an Italian local pasta dish which she relished in Italy. The beautiful reduced wine sauce works perfect with other ingredients to create a masterpiece. All those who relish pasta should watch this video and make the recipe at least once. - 102.966
Vermicelli With Mascarpone
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a lerge heated bowl, toss the pasta with the Mascarpone cheese and parsley.
4) On individual serving plates, place the pasta and sprinkle with the... - 34.4068
Creamy Pear Mascarpone And Pecorino Farfalle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the farfalle pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the farfalle thoroughly, reserving 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt the butter. Add the sliced... - 24.9147
You May Also Like!
Pasta Shells With Mascarpone Cheese And Walnuts
1. In a heatproof serving dish, melt the butter and cheese. It must gently heat, not boil.
2. To this mixture, add the cooked pasta. Turn it round and round adding half the parmesan cheese. Add the walnuts and add salt to taste. Sprinkle liberally with pepper. - 27.749
Butternut Squash And Mascarpone Ravioli
For those of you who love butternut squash, here is a great way to use it to make a really simple and elegant dish this holiday season that will definitely impress your quests. These butternut squash and mascarpone-filled ravioli make a wonderful appetizer.... - 94.3214
Hold the spaghetti in a deep pot and pour over the boiling water. Push the spaghetti down into the water. Add more to cover if necessary. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 12 minutes. Leave to stand.
Stir the egg yolks into the... - 29.9399
Lemon, Basil And Mascarpone
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, place lemon juice and zest and mascarpone in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Warm gently, stirring constantly, until heated through, 3-4 minutes.
Add... - 36.9069
Mascarpone And Herb
1) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and melt butter in it. Stir in mascarpone cheese and warm thoroughly, until it melts.
2) Toss the sauce with freshly cooked pasta and, add herbs (retain some for garnishing), pistachios and Parmesan cheese. ... - 32.1957
Tagliatelle Al Mascarpone E Spinaci
Melt the butter and add the garlic, whole, allowing it to mm golden brown.
Add the finely chopped spinach and cook over a low heat until tender.
In a separate pan, put the cream and mascarpone, add a little stock to dilute and pepper to taste.
Leave to simmer... - 32.8449
Mascarpone And Cheddar Macaroni And Cheese
The secret ingredient in this super creamy and velvety rich macaroni and cheese is mascarpone! No need to make a roux, and risk ending up with a clumpy mess, just smooth and rich every time. - 0
Tagliatelle With Creamy Sauce
Tagliatelle with creamy sauce is a baked pasta recipe. Made with oodles of cheese, the pasta is cooked with peas and proscuitto. A two cheese peas and meat tagliatelle, this creamy pasta bake soothes and comforts along with providing a satisfying meal. - 35.7815
Served as a main, this hearty pasta features all the components of the beloved sandwich—just better! And the lettuce is substituted with leeks! This is an easy but flavorful pasta is great for a hearty lunch or romantic dinner. This recipe is just bursting... - 120.402
Mascarpone Pasta Recipes By Category