- » Mascarpone
Mascarpone is triple cream cheese, made from cow’s milk and it comes from the Lombardy region in Southern Italy. It is also known as curd cheese, since it is produced similar as Yogurt. The typical texture of ... More »
Valentine's Day Fettuccine With Chicken Marsala And Mascarpone Sauce
This is the season of love with Valentine's Day just round the corner! Let the panicking begin - the scramble to order flowers, gifts, chocolates, and to make reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town before anyone else snatches your seat....and not to... - 151.554
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 137.054
Classic Pasta Cetera With Mascarpone
Robin brings to you an Italian local pasta dish which she relished in Italy. The beautiful reduced wine sauce works perfect with other ingredients to create a masterpiece. All those who relish pasta should watch this video and make the recipe at least once. - 127.568
Mediterranean Mascarpone Stuffed Medjool Dates
Here is a fantastic video that is a Mediterranean sweet surprise for you. The chef here makes these dates stuffed with mascarpone cheese in a very simple manner. Surely this video shall equip you to make a great dessert for your dinner party! - 120.998
Sweets and confectionaries with coffee and chocolate flavor are universally loved. Here is an recipe called Tiramisu or Italian cake dessert made using coffee concentrate, Marsala and chocolate bar as the key ingredient. Good to just have it after dusting... - 115.273
Chocolate Berry Mascarpone Tart
Buttery, Chocolately crust loaded with chilled Mascarpone Cream, bursting with fresh Berries and drizzled over with lots of Chocolate Ganache, this is sure to be a refreshing and decadent Summer treat! - 114.97
1. Cut vanilla bean lengthwise, and remove seeds from it. Set aside.
2. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, line half cookies. Pour little coffee on each of them.
3. In a bowl combine egg yolks and vanilla seeds. Whisk until it starts to change... - 111.098
Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 320 degree F.
2. Line a 9x9 cake pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
3. In food processor, add flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon zest, and butter. Blend well until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4.... - 104.669
1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites, place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl add half of the sugar and using a hand blender, beat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Once done add the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the egg... - 103.919
Buttermilk Cornbread Canapes With Mascarpone
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray some non stick spray over it.
2. For the Cornbread: In a bowl mix together the eggs, melted butter and sugar.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 101.314
Mixed Berry Mascarpone Tart
Mixed Berry Mascarpone Tart is an exquisite dessert and is full of nutritious ingredients. Take a look at the video for recipe details and see how easy it is to prepare this vivacious dessert. - 100.363
Waffles Served With Mascarpone, Strawberries And Maple Syrup
1. In a preheated griller, heat a waffle for 5 minutes or until warm and crisp.
2. Spread mascarpone, over the hot waffle and place on a serving plate.
3. Drizzle the maple syrup over the waffle and place strawberry on top and serve. You can... - 95.6639
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.882
Fresh Berry Mascarpone Brulee
If you're looking for a restaurant-style dessert to impress your foodie friends, this is it! This is inspired by three of Chef John’s favorite desserts..Crème Brulee, Cheesecake, and Strawberry Shortcake. The Mascarpone Brulee with Berries is sweet and... - 92.9525
Butternut Squash And Mascarpone Ravioli
For those of you who love butternut squash, here is a great way to use it to make a really simple and elegant dish this holiday season that will definitely impress your quests. These butternut squash and mascarpone-filled ravioli make a wonderful appetizer.... - 85.3691
Mascarpone Cream With Eggs
Looking for a nice dessert idea for your summer entertaining? Then look not further the chef here has provided easy steps to make mascarpone cream with just few ingredients. A nice make-ahead dessert item leaving you stress free all day! - 79.9742
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 47.4902
Are you planning for some picnic? This orange mascarpone recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this orange mascarpone recipe. - 43.4979
Broccoli-Mascarpone Soup is simply by far the most delicious soup that I have had. This nutritous soup is a perfect appetiser for your dinner parties! I am sure you will your guests wil love the Broccoli-Mascarpone Soup - 43.2507
Farfalle With Smoked Salmon And Mascarpone
1) In a pan, cook the farfalle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leeks in the butter for a few minutes.
3) Reserve some red pepper for garnish, stir the rest into the leeks and saute for another 30... - 42.8109
Zefiro's Polenta With Mascarpone
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan put water, stock and milk with polenta.
2) Stir the mixture and cook for 25 to 30 minutes over medium heat.
3) Continue to stir till the mixture is thick.
4) Add butter, Parmesan cheese, marjoram and parsley.
5) Sprinkle... - 41.7061
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 41.5107
Mascarpone Raspberry And Chocolate Cheesecake
1) Take a baking sheet and line it with non-stick baking parchment.
2) Take a 12cm metal cake ring and oil it lightly. Then keep it aside on a flat plate.
3) Heat a non-stick pan, add in the almonds and sugar into it. Gently heat till... - 41.2337
Pound Cake With Mascarpone Cream
Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch cake pan with a removable rim.
Sprinkle bottom and sides of pan with crumbs.
In a large bowl, beat the 3/4 cup butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 41.2028
Tiramisu With Homemade Mascarpone
For the homemade mascarpone.
Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream in a food processor and process until smooth.
(Or you can beat the ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended.) For the tiramisu.
In a food processor, process... - 40.4852
Strawberry Mascarpone Crepes
For the filling, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, confectioners' sugar, basil and juice.
Gently fold in the berries.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a blender, combine batter ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
Let... - 40.3757
Place a greased g-in.springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.square).
Securely wrap foil around pan.
Inasmall bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of prepared pan.
Place the pan on a... - 40.2155
Joan's Chicken Mascarpone
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a glass baking dish, place all the chicken breasts.
3. Add butter and add garlic, onion and tarragon. Saue, till the onions are golden in color.
4. Place all the onions on the chicken.
5. Swish the... - 39.9731
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.0036
Crostini Mascarpone With Smoked Salmon And Caper Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Brush the bread moderately on one side with olive oil and place it in a single layer, oiled side up, on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted and crisp.
Turn the bread over, brush with oil,... - 38.5577
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 36.7722
Honey Mascarpone Stuffed Figs
Cut a tiny slice off the bottom of each fig, so that it will sit upright.
Make two cuts down through the tops of the figs at right angles, about 2.5cm deep, and ease the figs open.
In a bowl, mix together the walnuts, honey, vermouth and mascarpone.
Spoon... - 36.5599
Raspberry And Mascarpone Trifle
1. In a large glass dessert bowl, lightly crumble the sponge fingers.
2. Top with half the raspberries.
3. Sprinkle the orange juice over the raspberries and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the mascarpone with wire whisk or wooden... - 36.509
Lemon, Basil And Mascarpone
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, place lemon juice and zest and mascarpone in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Warm gently, stirring constantly, until heated through, 3-4 minutes.
Add... - 36.3275
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 36.2932
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 35.1626
Mascarpone Recipes By Category