- » Mascarpone
Mascarpone is triple cream cheese, made from cow’s milk and it comes from the Lombardy region in Southern Italy. It is also known as curd cheese, since it is produced similar as Yogurt. The typical texture of ... More »
1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites, place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl add half of the sugar and using a hand blender, beat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Once done add the mascarpone cheese and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the egg... - 127.715
Buttermilk Cornbread Canapes With Mascarpone
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray some non stick spray over it.
2. For the Cornbread: In a bowl mix together the eggs, melted butter and sugar.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 127.469
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 115.439
Chocolate Berry Mascarpone Tart
Buttery, Chocolately crust loaded with chilled Mascarpone Cream, bursting with fresh Berries and drizzled over with lots of Chocolate Ganache, this is sure to be a refreshing and decadent Summer treat! - 107.932
1. Cut vanilla bean lengthwise, and remove seeds from it. Set aside.
2. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, line half cookies. Pour little coffee on each of them.
3. In a bowl combine egg yolks and vanilla seeds. Whisk until it starts to change... - 107.738
Sweets and confectionaries with coffee and chocolate flavor are universally loved. Here is an recipe called Tiramisu or Italian cake dessert made using coffee concentrate, Marsala and chocolate bar as the key ingredient. Good to just have it after dusting... - 104.119
Fresh Berry Mascarpone Brulee
If you're looking for a restaurant-style dessert to impress your foodie friends, this is it! This is inspired by three of Chef John’s favorite desserts..Crème Brulee, Cheesecake, and Strawberry Shortcake. The Mascarpone Brulee with Berries is sweet and... - 103.288
Classic Pasta Cetera With Mascarpone
Robin brings to you an Italian local pasta dish which she relished in Italy. The beautiful reduced wine sauce works perfect with other ingredients to create a masterpiece. All those who relish pasta should watch this video and make the recipe at least once. - 102.966
Mediterranean Mascarpone Stuffed Medjool Dates
Here is a fantastic video that is a Mediterranean sweet surprise for you. The chef here makes these dates stuffed with mascarpone cheese in a very simple manner. Surely this video shall equip you to make a great dessert for your dinner party! - 99.4597
Mixed Berry Mascarpone Tart
Mixed Berry Mascarpone Tart is an exquisite dessert and is full of nutritious ingredients. Take a look at the video for recipe details and see how easy it is to prepare this vivacious dessert. - 98.8256
Butternut Squash And Mascarpone Ravioli
For those of you who love butternut squash, here is a great way to use it to make a really simple and elegant dish this holiday season that will definitely impress your quests. These butternut squash and mascarpone-filled ravioli make a wonderful appetizer.... - 94.3214
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.8385
Waffles Served With Mascarpone, Strawberries And Maple Syrup
1. In a preheated griller, heat a waffle for 5 minutes or until warm and crisp.
2. Spread mascarpone, over the hot waffle and place on a serving plate.
3. Drizzle the maple syrup over the waffle and place strawberry on top and serve. You can... - 92.2385
Mascarpone Cream With Eggs
Looking for a nice dessert idea for your summer entertaining? Then look not further the chef here has provided easy steps to make mascarpone cream with just few ingredients. A nice make-ahead dessert item leaving you stress free all day! - 80.0513
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 46.7974
Broccoli-Mascarpone Soup is simply by far the most delicious soup that I have had. This nutritous soup is a perfect appetiser for your dinner parties! I am sure you will your guests wil love the Broccoli-Mascarpone Soup - 45.3148
Are you planning for some picnic? This orange mascarpone recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this orange mascarpone recipe. - 44.0104
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.8631
Farfalle With Smoked Salmon And Mascarpone
1) In a pan, cook the farfalle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leeks in the butter for a few minutes.
3) Reserve some red pepper for garnish, stir the rest into the leeks and saute for another 30... - 43.5244
Tiramisu With Homemade Mascarpone
For the homemade mascarpone.
Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream in a food processor and process until smooth.
(Or you can beat the ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended.) For the tiramisu.
In a food processor, process... - 43.4704
Pound Cake With Mascarpone Cream
Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch cake pan with a removable rim.
Sprinkle bottom and sides of pan with crumbs.
In a large bowl, beat the 3/4 cup butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 43.0899
Zefiro's Polenta With Mascarpone
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan put water, stock and milk with polenta.
2) Stir the mixture and cook for 25 to 30 minutes over medium heat.
3) Continue to stir till the mixture is thick.
4) Add butter, Parmesan cheese, marjoram and parsley.
5) Sprinkle... - 42.8147
Place a greased g-in.springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.square).
Securely wrap foil around pan.
Inasmall bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of prepared pan.
Place the pan on a... - 41.9951
Strawberry Mascarpone Crepes
For the filling, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, confectioners' sugar, basil and juice.
Gently fold in the berries.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a blender, combine batter ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
Let... - 41.636
Joan's Chicken Mascarpone
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a glass baking dish, place all the chicken breasts.
3. Add butter and add garlic, onion and tarragon. Saue, till the onions are golden in color.
4. Place all the onions on the chicken.
5. Swish the... - 40.7278
Mascarpone Raspberry And Chocolate Cheesecake
1) Take a baking sheet and line it with non-stick baking parchment.
2) Take a 12cm metal cake ring and oil it lightly. Then keep it aside on a flat plate.
3) Heat a non-stick pan, add in the almonds and sugar into it. Gently heat till... - 40.6969
Crostini Mascarpone With Smoked Salmon And Caper Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Brush the bread moderately on one side with olive oil and place it in a single layer, oiled side up, on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted and crisp.
Turn the bread over, brush with oil,... - 40.0428
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 39.2189
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.2048
Raspberry And Mascarpone Trifle
1. In a large glass dessert bowl, lightly crumble the sponge fingers.
2. Top with half the raspberries.
3. Sprinkle the orange juice over the raspberries and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the mascarpone with wire whisk or wooden... - 38.5249
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 37.9248
Mascarpone Cheesecake With Blackberry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter until well mixed. Press into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of an 8-inch springform pan.
2. In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, granulated sugar, eggs, and... - 37.0916
Lemon, Basil And Mascarpone
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, place lemon juice and zest and mascarpone in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Warm gently, stirring constantly, until heated through, 3-4 minutes.
Add... - 36.9069
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 36.8339
Figs With Orange Liqueur & Mascarpone
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Trim stems from figs, if desired; then cut each fig in half lengthwise.
Arrange 4 halves on each of 2 dessert plates.
Drizzle figs with liqueur... - 34.6128
Honey Mascarpone Stuffed Figs
Cut a tiny slice off the bottom of each fig, so that it will sit upright.
Make two cuts down through the tops of the figs at right angles, about 2.5cm deep, and ease the figs open.
In a bowl, mix together the walnuts, honey, vermouth and mascarpone.
Spoon... - 34.4648
Vermicelli With Mascarpone
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a lerge heated bowl, toss the pasta with the Mascarpone cheese and parsley.
4) On individual serving plates, place the pasta and sprinkle with the... - 34.4068
Tagliatelle Al Mascarpone E Spinaci
Melt the butter and add the garlic, whole, allowing it to mm golden brown.
Add the finely chopped spinach and cook over a low heat until tender.
In a separate pan, put the cream and mascarpone, add a little stock to dilute and pepper to taste.
Leave to simmer... - 32.8449
Mascarpone And Herb
1) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and melt butter in it. Stir in mascarpone cheese and warm thoroughly, until it melts.
2) Toss the sauce with freshly cooked pasta and, add herbs (retain some for garnishing), pistachios and Parmesan cheese. ... - 32.1957
Baked Bananas With Cinnamon And Rum Mascarpone Cream
1. In a large bowl mix well the sugar, cinnamon and rum together, then stir in the mascarpone and set aside.
2. On a barbecue grill over hot coals cook the whole unpeeled bananas for about 10-12 minutes, turning as the skins darken, such that they are... - 31.103
In a food processor combine the cheese, salt, pepper and chives, process until smooth.
Remove from food processor and roll into tiny balls.
Place the walnuts into a mixing bowl.
Roll the cheese balls through to coat.
Place the cheese balls on a waxed paper... - 30.529
Hold the spaghetti in a deep pot and pour over the boiling water. Push the spaghetti down into the water. Add more to cover if necessary. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 12 minutes. Leave to stand.
Stir the egg yolks into the... - 29.9399
Figs With Sweet Mascarpone
Slice figs in half.
Stir mascarpone and sugar substitute in a small bowl.
Divide among figs; dollop each half with mascarpone.
Sprinkle with nuts and serve. - 29.7518
Figs With Orange Liqueur & Mascarpone
Rinse and drain figs.
Trim tip off stem, if desired.
Cut fruit vertically in half.
Arrange 4 halves on each of 4 dessert plates.
Drizzle fruit with liqueur (or brush lightly with orange concentrate).
In the center of each plate, mound about 1/4 cup mascarpone... - 29.6033
1) In a saucepan, boil water and sugar on high flame for about 10 minutes. When the mixture is clear and syrup-like, take the pan off the flame. Place a lid and refrigerate for about 5 hours.
2) In a large bowl, add yoghurt, mascarpone and lemon juice.... - 29.1246
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll has an Unbelievable taste. The Cheese and walnuts gives the Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll Rousing taste. Must catch it - 28.1555
Honey And Mascarpone Breakfast Bread With Berries
1. Toast the bread until golden brown and firm. Beat the mascarpone with 2 teaspoons of the honey and the finely grated lemon rind.
2. Put a little of the remaining honey on the warm toast, then place a spoonful of the lemon mascarpone on top and spread it... - 27.3056
Piedmontese Spread With Mascarpone Gorgonzola And Walnuts
1. In a small bowl, combine mascarpone or cream cheese mixture with gor-gonzola and basil. Mix to blend well. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 2 days.
2. Shortly before serving, cover top with chopped walnuts. - 27.0582
Mascarpone Stuffed Apricots
1. Combine cheeses, honey, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, and nutmeg, stirring well. Stir in walnuts. Chill 1 hour.
2. Sprinkle cut sides of the apricots evenly with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture into each apricot half, and... - 26.5781
Creamy Pear Mascarpone And Pecorino Farfalle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the farfalle pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the farfalle thoroughly, reserving 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt the butter. Add the sliced... - 24.9147
Strawberries Con Honeyed Mascarpone E Balsamic
James Beard loved picnics. To celebrate the season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is... - 23.9784
Fettuccine Pesto With Mascarpone
1. Place basil, garlic, and walnuts in a food processor and process 15 seconds. With machine on, pour oil through feed tube in a steady stream until almost 1 cup of oil has been used. With machine still running, add Parmesan and pecorino cheese, and then the... - 21.1254
Tiramisu - Original Italian
1. Separate the egg yolk and white, whisk the egg yolk and sugar until fluffy and then add the mascarpone and whisk for few minutes.
2. Beat the egg whites until firm and stiff, fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
3. In a serving dish... - 0
How To Make Mascarpone-filled Walnut Rolls
Looking for a decadent breakfast treat to wow your overnight house guests? Jenny Flake, a former Pillsbury Bake-Off Finalist, shows us how to make incredibly rich mascarpone-filled cranberry walnut rolls. - 0
1. In a mixer, combine egg yolk, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and beat until nice and creamy. Pour milk, if needed to thin out the mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. Fold egg... - 0
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 0
Mascarpone And Cheddar Macaroni And Cheese
The secret ingredient in this super creamy and velvety rich macaroni and cheese is mascarpone! No need to make a roux, and risk ending up with a clumpy mess, just smooth and rich every time. - 0
How To Make Mascarpone Chesse
Mascorpone Cheese is a Italian Thickened Cream which is made with two simple ingredients, heavy cream and vinegar. Its so easy to make at home, that you have no excuse not to make it! - 0
Mascarpone Recipes By Category