- » Masala Wok
Masala Wok Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Masala Wok recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Masala Wok recipes.
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.0248
Chicken Tikka Masala
Place the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Coat the chicken, then cover and set aside.
Place the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor or blender and chop finely.
Add the yogurt and strain in the lemon juice from the... - 45.9531
Indian Green Peas Masala
A very simple and easy curry. Green Peas cooked in simple onion, coconut gravy. Gets ready in just 15 minutes and yet taste superb. Great to cook when you run out of time, vegetables or when guests give sudden visit. - 115.829
Pakistani Style Bhindi Masala
Turn your sticky okra's into something delicious which everyone in your family would love to eat again and again. In this video, chef is showing Pakistani style bhindi masala which is actually stir fried okras with lots of spices. All you need is a frying pan... - 112.458
Prawn Masala Fry
1) Coat the prawns with salt and turmeric and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2) Roast coconut and fenugreek seeds until golden brown and then make a paste with chillies.
3) Now, in a wok heat oil and mustard seeds. Let it crackle.
4) Then, add prawns... - 40.1803
Balti Masala Jhinga
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan or wok over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic, and saute until translucent.
Add the tomato paste and all the spices, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the peppers and saute for a minute longer.
Add the shrimp... - 40.1121
Fish In Masala
1) Clean and wash the fish well.
2) Make paste of ginger, garlic and coconut and green chillies.
3) Take a wok and heat oil in it. Fry the paste and onions until done.
4) Add the spices and sautÃ© them.
5) Now, put the fish and... - 44.1757
Ask a South Indian house wife what she does with left over rice and the answer will surely be “I make chitranna.” Or ask a south Indian what his mother or wife gives him to eat when he is making a long journey; the answer is sure to me “chitranna.”... - 137.056
Masala Lamb & Lentils
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok and add the cumin seeds, bay leaves and cinnamon stick and fry until the seeds start popping.
2. Add the onion to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Stir the lamb into the onion and stir-fry until browned.
4. Add... - 33.8244
How many of you crave for a spicy and crunchy snacks, particularly when it is raining or snowing outside? These lentil fritters are ultimate snacking items to enjoy these special moments with a fuming cup of coffee. Watch the video to learn the easy procedure... - 156.637
Veg Masala Sandwich / Indian Snacks
Learn how to make Indian style vegetarian Masala sandwiches. Pretty easy to make and taste good with tea/coffee and mint or tamarind chutney. You can adjust the spices to suit your taste. - 0
Masala Pancakes / Indian Savory Pancakes (besan Puda)
Demonstrating how to make Indian style savory pancakes using Gram Flour (i.e. chickpea flour), also called Besan. These Masala Pancakes are stuffed using potatoes and the batter is made using simple Indian spices and grated carrot (shredded Radish/mooli) is... - 0
Creamy Fish & Prawn Shrimp Masala
1. Put the ground coriander, yogurt, turmeric and salt into a bowl and stir together. Add the fish and prawns (shrimp) and leave to marinate for I hour.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the mustard seeds and fry until they start popping.
3. Add the... - 33.0973
Indian Chana Masala
One of our Family Favorite dish. Very healthy and nutritious and easy to prepare. Tastes best when eaten with bhatura, roti or rice! - 117.452
Masala Bhindi Aur Dal
Pick over and rinse the lentils or split peas.
Place the water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add the lentils and cook until soft but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or any round-bottomed pan over medium... - 48.398
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 35.8246
Monkfish & Okra Balti
1. To make the marinade, mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Stir the monkfish into the bowl and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the okra and boil for 4—5 minutes. Drain well and cut into 1 cm/ 1/2... - 33.2972
1. Heat the oil in a Bald pan or wok, add the onion seeds and curry leaves and fry until the seeds start popping.
2. Add the onions to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Stir in the pumpkin and stir-fry until golden brown.
4. Stir in the yogurt... - 33.1081
Spiced Chicken Koftas With Lime Pickle
1. Put all the ingredients except the oil and lime pickle into a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is chopped finely. Alternatively, finely chop the chicken, garlic, ginger, (bell) pepper and chillies, and mix together in a bowl with the... - 33.9011
1. Using a sharp knife, make cuts in several places in the skin and flesh of each quail joint.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, cumin, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, mint, salt and yogurt. Add the quail and coat in the sauce.
3. Cover and leave in the... - 36.1695
Balti Keema With Sweet Potatoes Okra & Spinach
1. Bring 2 saucepans of water to the boil. Add the sweet potatoes to one and the okra to the other. Boil both vegetables for 4—5 minutes, then drain well. Cut the okra into 1 cm / 1/2 inch slices. Set aside both vegetables.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or... - 32.1534
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 148.729
Indian Sev Curry
Weather its a one of the lazy weekend or cool rainy day and not in a mood to cook rice, roti, sabzi but looking for something quick yet spicy, tasty and chatpata then what else would great dish? Sev curry aha a lovely combination of spicy red curry topped up... - 112.911
Keema Stuffed Bittergourds
1) Beat curd and 1 cup hot water together.
2) Make a paste of onion, ginger, garlic, coconut and poppy seeds.
3) Peel the bitter gourds and slit lengthwise. Coat them with salt and leave for 5-6 hours. Then squeeze and wash them.
4) Make onion... - 46.0925
Aubergines With Paneer
1) Slice the paneer into cubes and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine chunks, sprinkle with salt and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes over a plate or bowl.
3) In a wok, saute the garlic, chillies... - 44.932
Okra With Tomatoes
1) In a wok, saute the cardamoms in ghee or butter for a few seconds.
2) Then stir in the onion, sprinkle a little salt and pepper, saute until softened but not browned.
3) Stir in the okra and tomatoes, stir frequently and saute for a few minutes... - 40.7272
1. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium heat, add lamb and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until meat just changes colour. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add cauliflower, onions, red pepper, garlic, curry powder, cumin and turmeric to pan and stir-fry... - 34.3295
Balti Vegetables In A Spicy Sauce With Paneer
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or wok, add the mustard seeds and cook for about 30 seconds.
Lower the heat.
Whisk the tomato puree with the water.
Add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, garam masala, salt and brown sugar.
Pour into the karahai or wok, and... - 43.0595
Indian Mutton Kurma
Very rich and delicious mughlai dish which gets ready with minimal preparation and tastes just fabulous. - 105.3
Coconut Eggplant Curry
Cut eggplant into 3 inch long pieces and soak them in warm salty water for 10 mins. Drain and pat dry.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant until they turn slightly soft and change color. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
Grind... - 43.4235
Maharashtrian-style Cashewnut And Mushroom Curry
This Curry is one of the favorite served in many elite Maharashtrian celebrations and weddings. Watch the video to get the recipe of this deliciously rich, creamy and nutty curry with whole cashews and mushrooms. This is curry is delicately spiced and... - 132.303
Baigan Ka Bharta
1)In a wok, heat ghee and fry the cumin, onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add eggplants and tomato and mix well.
3)Then, add the next three ingredients and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir constantly.
4)Sprinkle coriander and serve... - 42.6829
Balti Mushroom Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok. Add the onions and mustard seeds and fry until the onions have softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, ginger and chilli powder and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and paneer and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in... - 34.947
1) Soak peanuts in some water about 30 minutes before you start cooking. Drain water and peel them.
2) Soak tamarind in water and make pulp.
3) Soak toovar dal few hours before you start cooking.
4) Soak fenugreek in water and salt for 15-20... - 47.095
Buttered Chicken Part 1 – Introduction & Frying The Chicken
Buttered chicken is a great dish for any occasion and anytime and what better if you know how to prepare it perfectly and in no time. Take a look at this buttered chicken video series. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides... - 110.226
Buttered Chicken Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is the part 2 of the buttered chicken video series, where the chef shows step by step instructions to combine fried chicken with butter and spices to make a absolutely succulent dish. A well presented video recipe, but one single video with all... - 106.851
Indian Spicy Lamb Cutlets
1. In a bowl, crush one garlic clove and mix chilli powder, ginger and 1 teaspoon of the tomato puree with salt and pepper and rub into the cutlets. Set aside to marinate.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, add the coconut cream and stir until... - 47.481
Kadai Chicken literally means Chicken cooked in a 'Kadai' or Wok. This spicy chicken dish can be eaten with any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.3067