- » Masala Sauce
Masala Sauce Recipes
Masala sauce is a mainstay for most Indian dishes, as most vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies are prepared in a thick and spicy masala sauce. Masala sauce recipes can truly vary from region to region and ... More »
Masala Curry Sauce
Masala Curry sauce to add to any vegetables, fish or meat dishes. - 35.2852
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 33.8966
Masala For Mildly Spiced Sauces
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 28.109
A yummy chicken masala recipe for all you chicken lovers. A simple easy to make recipe that is just right for a lazy day at home. Serve with rice or breads and enjoy a complete meal with family. - 40.0203
Spicy Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice
Welcome to my new series, First Time Recipes.
Today I try making Tika Masala.
Let me know if you enjoy this episode and please forward me your recipes and ideas for the next show! - 102.033
Veal Tikka Masala
1. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add 3 or 4 slices veal (whatever will fit without crowding the pan), cook 1 minute, turn and cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate, arranging in a single layer, and repeat... - 25.6314
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7322
THIS IS A COMBINATION OF ITALIAN AND INDIAN COOKING , INDIAN COOKING IS FAMOUS FOR SPICY !!! AND ITALIAN FOR A MILD COOKING !!! , THE COMBINATION OF THIS MAKES A DELICIOUS AND A VERY EASY DISH - 47.7559
Chicken Tikka Masala
Want to treat yourself with a delicious Chicken Tikka Masala? This video shows how to prepare authentic Indian chicken in spicy sauce. Made with chicken chunks and aromatic spices, this dish is now available worldwide and is regarded as one of the most... - 112.72
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 128.911
Prawn Tikka Masala
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder, oil and salt. Using your hand, stir the prawns into the spice mixture, then cover and set aside for about 30 minutes.
2. Place the prawns on a... - 36.6877
Paneer Tikka Masala(as Bbq Snack Or With Gravy)
Are you looking for some famous Indian appetizers? If yes then you have to try this delicious recipe. In India we call it Paneer Tikka. This is an amazing appetizer and it's very famous in India. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 122.857
Sophie Michell Cooks Chicken Tikka Masala With Tefal Actifry
Chicken Tikka Masala is an Anglo-Indian invention and is one of the U.K’s favourite dishes. We all know that ordering takeaway food can be very bad for your waistline and pocket, so with this recipe you can really have a authentic, quick version at home,... - 46.0185
Paneer Tikka Masala : Indian Vegetarian
Demonstrating how to make delicious Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) Tikka Masala at home using simple Indian spices. You can cook your paneer for this dish in a grill, oven or on a pan/skillet. - 0
Basmati Rice Pilaf With Garam Masala
This basmati rice pilaf is a filling and savory rice pilaf made with the aromatic basmati rice. Cooked in a deep sauce pan with garlic and onion along with indian garam masala, the rice is flavored with chicken or vegetable stock and can be served as a... - 40.6498
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce has a nourishing taste. The tomatoe sauce with garam masala powder gives the Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce a dynamic taste. - 46.5288
Chicken Tikka Masala
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and the motor running, process the garlic, onion, and peppers until smooth by dropping them through the feed tube.
Remove to a bowl.
In the same work bowl, process the ginger, tomatoes, and... - 41.239
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 141.522
Stuffed Masala Buns
Slit buns horizontally keeping lower portion bigger.
Shape hollows in lower halves, keeping enough all around.
Hold brinjals over direct flame to roast till skin blackens.
Wash to scrape off burnt skin. Mash. (Alternately, make slits, dot with butter... - 40.129
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.0728
Paneer Butter Masala
Want a creamy cheesy Indian curry dish for a special occasion or party? Chef is making a scrumptious curry with cottage cheese. It’s a gourmet recipe that she is making with great care and explaining each and every step in detail. This is what makes her so... - 124.784
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.0248
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 103.634
Want a make your kebabs super delicious? Try this masala kebab recipe from this video as the chef shows how to spice up your kebabs. After making those delicious kebabs, she prepares a delicious masala or dry gravy using tomato, onion and spices. So, for the... - 118.379
Dry Chicken Tikka Masala
Put a little bit of flavour into your dinner with this week's winner of the food fight, that's dry chicken tikka masala. This quick and easy recipe is a simple way to liven up the week. It's so rich and hearty, that it's delicious to eat and kind to your... - 143.538
I found a new recipe I want to share with you. Another great way to eat raw cauliflower. - 96.1736
Masala Fried Fish
1. Clean and cut fish into pieces. Wash well.
2. Grind together coconut; coriander,'turmeric and green chillies.
3. Chop garlic and coriander leaves, slice onions.
4. Heat a little oil in a pan and slightly shallow fry the fish.
5. Remove fish. Add more oil... - 40.5528
Chicken Butter Masala
Want a creamy spicy Chicken curry dish? Chicken butter masala is the perfect answer as the dish is spicy with spices and creamy with cream and it’s extremely delicious. The chef in the video shows step by step procedure for making this utterly delicious... - 129.184
Masala Fish Tacos
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, in the great outdoors as she makes Indian-inspired Punjabi masala fish tacos. - 91.2078
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 109.158
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 109.143
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Masala Roast Chicken
1. Clean chicken.
2. Apply ground spices inside and out.
3. Put back giblets into the chicken.
4. Smear the breast with butter.
5. Place in a roasting tin.
6. Pour stock around.
7. Roast the chicken in a fairly hot oven, Gas 6 or 400°F for about 1 hour 15... - 46.1485
Masala Roast Gosht
Wash and dry lamb.
With a sharp pointed knife, make small cuts in lamb and insert garlic slices into them.
Mix all remaining ingredients and rub into lamb.
Allow to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Bring back to room temperature and roast in an oven at... - 43.8759
Grilled Tandoori Chicken With Garam Masala
With a fork, prick holes in the chicken pieces. Using a knife, cut diagonal slices 1-inch apart, and 1/2-inch deep into the larger pieces. Place the chicken in a baking dish.
In a blender, combine the oil, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper, and process on high... - 32.9729
Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala
This video will show you how to make Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala. Chicken Tikka Masala is the most popular dish in British restaurants.
London 2012 Olympic is coming soon, so this is the perfect dish to entertain your family and friends during the... - 114.578
Asian Pear And Avocado Salad With Garam Masala Syrup
The combination of garam masala — a blend of sweet and hot spices — and a light sugar syrup adds so much flavor to this refreshing salad that no oil is necessary. The spice blend subtly enhances the natural sweetness of the pear and the avocado, while... - 42.5038
Classic Paneer Tikka Masala
The classic Paneer Tikka Masala is a typical dish that served on special occasions that call for pomp and pagentry. That is because the dish is pretty rich enough to suit the occasion. But you can make this dish when ever you want. Watch and learn how to make... - 149.014
Homemade Garlic Coriander Chutney
Leftover coriander leaves can be easily transformed into a satisfying condiment with just the right amount of garlic and spices. This chutney is so good and versatile that you can savor it any way you want. Ready in 10 minutes, this mouthwatering Indian... - 105.434
Scrub or peel the potatoes and cut them into even sized pieces.
Boil them until just tender.
Grind the onion to a fine paste.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion paste and fry until lightly browned.
Stir in the chilli powder, turmeric, ginger, sugar ad... - 41.9361
Papad Or Papadum With Chutneys - Restaurant Style Starter
If you're fond of eating Indian appetizers, then you'll surely love this. It is called masala papad in India. It is so tasty and you can make it in a few minutes. You can impress your guests with this amazing appetizer. You can serve it with chutney. So don't... - 95.3157
Khade Masale Ki Chop
1. Marinate the chops in a mixture of vinegar, worchestershire sauce, ginger-garlic paste and salt for about 5 hours.
2. Pressure cook the chops with 1 cup water for about 20 minutes, till tender.
3. In a heavy-bottomed kadhai, saute onions in the ghee to a... - 34.0516
Red Kidney Bean With Spicemix
Rajma or red kidney bean is popular across India used in curries, rice preparations and appetizers. Watch chef Madhura showing how to cook Rajma Masala or Red Kidney Bean with Spicemix with red kidney beans and common Indian spices. Good with rice or roti! - 123.275
Deep Fried Eggplant In Red Sauce And Pine Nuts
In the video, chef is making a gourmet like dish in a very simple and easy way. She deep fries the eggplant slices in oil and makes a red sauce using tomato ketchup. She plates the fried eggplants and pours the sauce over it. Garnishing the dish with pine... - 114.893
Spicy Chicken With Mango Sauce
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, tumeric powder, cumin powder, spice, paprika, cayenne pepper, Garam masala and sour cream, brush chicken with mixture. Leave to stand for half hour
2. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three... - 31.726
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and fry gently for about 10 minutes, until softened but not browned.
Stir in the garlic and curry powder and continue cooking for one minute.
Add the tomatoes, including their juice, and the chutney and stir... - 31.1579
How about a versatile, quick and easy sauce to use to cook chicken and cheese. Check out chef Aarsi showing how to cook Makhni Sauce or Butter Sauce with heavily whipped cream, Indian spices and seasonings. The true secret of delicious butter chicken! - 117.289
Veal In A White Sauce
Put the butter into a casserole and add the onions.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the veal to the onions.
Crumble the bouillon (stock) cube over and add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8... - 44.087
Eggs Florentine With Mousseline Sauce
1. Heat margarine. Fry onion, garlic and chillies until just golden. Add spinach with salt, pepper and garam masala. Mix well.
2. Grease a baking dish and spread the spinach mixture.
3. Arrange sliced eggs on top and sprinkle cheese.
4. Cover with sauce.... - 38.1843
Thanksgiving Mango Cranberry Sauce
Thanksgiving is a season for endless festivity lined up with equally demanding activity. Watch the video showing how to make Cranberry sauce with seasonings and flavors just right for the occasion. Great to adorn the spread! - 130.701
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 46.7839
Meat Casserole With Veloute Sauce
1. Cut meat in 1" (2 1/2 cms.) cubes. Wash and drain. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, flour, lemon juice and wine. Leave aside for 2 hours.
2. Melt margarine, fry garlic, onion and add meat cubes. Fry until brown.
3. Add remaining wine mixture mixed with 1 cup... - 44.9668
1. Wash and wipe the tomatoes. Cut into fours and leave in a large-mouthed vessel.
2. Grind the chillies, ginger and garlic to a fine paste in half the vinegar. Add this ground masala to the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes turn soft and the masalas are... - 32.2339
Creamy Chilli Sauce
Heat oil in small pan, saute onion, garlic, ginger until golden brown.
Add pumpkin, masala paste, salt, chilli powder(if using), stir for 1 min, add capsicum, cover and cook on low for 1 minute, add water, bring to boil, stir till thick paste is... - 37.4902
1. Grind to a paste all the ingredients on the left.
2. Extract thick pulp of tamarind by boiling in 1 cup of hot water.
3. To the tamarind extract add the ground paste, the powdered masalas and the jaggery. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until a chutney... - 39.3938
Prawns In Hot Chilli Sauce
Grind ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin seeds to a paste.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add the tomatoes and the rest of the spices and cook till thick.
Put in the prawns, vinegar and cover with water.
Cook till the prawns are tender and... - 35.8638
Spice Dusted Beef With Coconut Sauce
1)Bake potatoes in oven.
2)Using a sharp meat knife, slice steak into strips. Place on plate. Sprinkle a mixture of turmeric and garam masala ove the steak strips. Coat well.
3)In a frying pan, heat 30 ml of oil. When oil begins to... - 45.6757
Chicken With Spiced Sauce
Combine the coriander, chilli powder, garam masala, salt and lemon juice.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fork and rub in the spice and lemon mixture.
Leave to marinate for 4-5 hours.
Drain the chicken pieces and fry them in oil over moderate heat... - 36.6349
Potatoes In Thick Sauce
Boil the potatoes in their jackets at least 2 hours ahead.
Leave to cool.
Put ginger in electric blender along with the coriander, cumin, tomato sauce, and 3 tablespoons warm water.
Blend to a paste at high speed.
Peel the cooled potatoes.
The charm of this... - 45.972
Creamy Curry Sauce
Heat oil in small pan, saute onion, garlic until golden brown.
Add garam masala, curry paste, salt, chilli, stir for 1 min, add mushrooms, cover, cook for 1 min, add water, bring to boil, stir till thick paste is formed.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste, stir in... - 36.5906
Mughlai Haandi Chicken In A Rich Sauce
1. Put the chicken pieces into a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken pieces and blend thoroughly. Cover and set aside in a cool place... - 42.9247
Broccoli Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Looking for some easy party appetizer ideas with broccoli, here is a recipe just fit for the purpose. Watch Aarsi making showing how to make broccoli cakes with coating and seasonings and then a dipping sauce to accompany the cakes. Makes a good tea time... - 125.25
Lamb Chops In Dried Fruit Sauce With Saffron Rice
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the chops, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Pour the fat out of the pan and add the water, salt and pepper to taste, the cinnamon, garam masala, raisins and apricots.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 20... - 41.5722
Potatoes And Green Beans In A Coconut Sauce
Whisk the yogurt together with the creamed coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and stir-fry until browned.
Pour in the yogurt mixture... - 37.9852
Balti Vegetables In A Spicy Sauce With Paneer
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or wok, add the mustard seeds and cook for about 30 seconds.
Lower the heat.
Whisk the tomato puree with the water.
Add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, garam masala, salt and brown sugar.
Pour into the karahai or wok, and... - 43.0595
Vegetables In A Pasanda Style Sauce
Whisk the yogurt with a fork or a whisk and set aside.
In a saucepan dry roast the ground almonds and poppy seeds, shaking the pan continuously, for about 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and pour on to the yogurt.
Then add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, chilli... - 44.6085
Pasta Balls With Lentil Sauce
1. Place pasta, carrots, flour, cumin and egg in a bowl and mix to combine. Form mixture into small balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for 20-30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add pasta balls and cook,... - 35.1005
Mixed Vegetables In A Butter Sauce
Mix the yogurt, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, chilli powder, cardamoms, garlic pulp, coriander, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, bay leaves and cinnamon bark and... - 43.1176
Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
Here's a great Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce recipe that makes a delicious side dish. The flavor of vegetables blended with the creamy sauce makes this dish totally irresistible. Try this Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce once, and it will certainly... - 47.3634
Javanese Curry Sauce
Saute onion, ham and bacon in large skillet over medium heat until onion is golden.
Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute longer.
Blend in flour, then add apple, preserved fruit, tomato paste, lemon juice, honey and salt.
Pour in chicken stock and blend... - 35.767
Thai Inspired Wraps With Faux "peanut" Sauce
1. In a blender, add the water, almond butter,honey,1 teaspoon of sea salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth paste and keep aside.This is the dip to go with the wraps.
2. Take the shredded carrot and add salt,cumin and garlic powder.... - 90.3702
Chicken Breasts With Fruity Saffron Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, make 2 slashes into each chicken breast without cutting right: through. This will help the flavours and the heat to penetrate.
2. In a bowl, blend together the tomato puree, yoghurt, garlic, garam masala, fennel, cardamom, fromage... - 34.3069
Vegetables In A Creamy Saffron Sauce
Mix the cream, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, almonds, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, water and saffron strands together in a bowl and set aside.
Melt the butter with the oil in a medium-sized saucepan over a medium heat.
Add the diced... - 38.7788
Indian Style Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Crispy, spicy baingans cooked in spicy, creamy, smooth yogurt sauce. A nice variation for regular baingan sabzi. It's very aromatic with use of fennel seeds and kasoori methi. Tastes just awesome! - 118.168
Balti Chicken In A Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ground coriander, chilli powder, fresh coriander, garlic, corn oil and salt.
2. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken pieces, cover and leave to marinate for about 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce.... - 39.7754
Chicken In A Cashew Nut Sauce
1. Cut the onions into quarters and place in a food processor or blender and process for about 1 minute.
2. Add the tomato puree, cashew nuts, garam masala, garlic, chilli powder, lemon juice, turmeric, salt and yogurt to the processed onions.
3. Process all... - 41.3861
1. Boil the mangoes in a lot of water with their skins on until they turn soft. Cool, discard the skins, mash the pulp, remove the fibres, and set aside. This should yield one cup of pulp.
2. Grind the mustard, cumin seeds, red chillies and turmeric in... - 37.1044
Creamed Red Lentil And Coconut Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the onion for about 3 minutes until they just soften.
2. In a bowl, add all spices with little water, and pour over onion, add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add lentils and stir well, fry for a minute. Stir in... - 46.0025
Whole Chick Peas In Tamarind Sauce
Cook the whole chick pea sprouts with adequate water for 10 15 minutes till they turn soft.
Leave to cool.
Meanwhile grind the onion, ginger, garlic and green chillie to a paste.
Extract tamarind juice From the soaked tamarind.
Heat the oil in a thick... - 42.1782
Tomato Chutney With Date Sauce
Boil the tamarind, jaggery and dates in the water. When the dates become very soft, pass the chutney through a moulee legume and set aside.
Prepare the tomatoes by dipping them in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Skin, deseed and cut into large chunks.
Put... - 34.2777
Marrow Kofta In A Creamy Sauce
Peel, deseed and roughly chop the marrow and boil until it is soft and mushy.
Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture.
Mix the plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala, salt, turmeric and fresh coriander together in a bowl and... - 44.8817
Salmon Kalia In Panch Phoron Sauce
A favorite of the Bengalis in eastern India, kalia is traditionally made with the local, strong-tasting, freshwater fish called rui or katla, which belong to the carp family. I made this dish with salmon, but you can also use sea bass, shrimp, lobster, or... - 33.4078
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Gram Flour Part Two
1. Cook the two chopped onions in a wide mouthed vessel, along with one cup oil. When the onion becomes soft add the ground masala and fry it well. Then add one cup gram flour and chilli powder and stir well. If necessary add a little extra oil. When the... - 30.7316
Shahi Paneer (cottage Cheese In A Rich Cream Sauce)
Heat the oil.
Add the onions.
Fry till softened but not browned.
Add the ginger and chillies and fry for a few minutes, stirring and adding a few teaspoons of water if needed.
Add the turmeric, coriander and tomatoes and fry till the fat separates.
Add the... - 41.2037
Bengali Sajne Sorse Or Drumsticks Cooked With Mustard Sauce
Wash the drumsticks and set aside.
Grind the spices and collect the water with which you wash your grinding stone or mixie.
Place the oil in a flat bottomed vessel. Heat it over a medium flame and when hot, add the green chillies, the onion seeds or kalonji,... - 29.875
Classic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan, melt the lard, put in the onions and apples and sautÃ© for 5 minutes or until lightly colored.
2. Mix in the spices and cornflour (cornstarch) and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Pour in the beef stock, bring to the boil, stirring... - 46.144
Chicken Kofta In A Yogurt Sauce
1. To make the koftas, place the chicken pieces in a food processor and mince. Remove the chicken mince and set aside in a bowl.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, salt, mixed coriander and mint, spring onions and green... - 43.7183
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Oyster Sauce
1) Take the leg of lamb and clean it well.
2) With the help of mortar and pestle, pound all herbs and spices .
3) Now add oyster sauce and oil.
4) Stir well and use as a marinade.
5) Using a small knife,pierce the lamb .
6) Ladle marinade into... - 44.6266
Methi Matar Malai (fenugreek Leaves & Green Peas In Creamy Sauce)
If you're looking for some simple recipes for making Indian curry, then you must check this out. This is a rich curry as we use fresh cream. The curry tastes delicious and you can serve it with hot roti or rice. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to... - 93.4112
Tomato Tamarind Chutney
Heat the oil in a 2-quart pot over medium-high heat.
When hot, put in the asafetida, and a few seconds later, add the cumin and mustard seeds.
The cumin seeds will begin to darken in the hot oil within a few seconds.
Put in the chopped onions and minced... - 44.2443
1 Mix together the peanuts, coconut, tomatoes, onion, green chillies, lime juice, sambhar masala and salt.
2 Heat the oil. Temper with mustard seeds and curry leaves. When they sizzle, pour over the Kachumber and serve. - 30.1516
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. To make marinade, place onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
2. Rub... - 33.9773
Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets
Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets has a lovely taste. The combination of worcestershire sauce, milk and tomato ketchup gives the Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 46.2746
Mirchi Ka Salan
1.Slit the chillies lengthwise and deep fry it.
2.Dry roast sesame seeds ,coriander seeds,cumin seeds and red chilies.Make a paste along with roasted peanuts and ginger-garlic paste.
3.Heat oil,add mustard seeds,curry leaves and onions.Cook until onions turn... - 35.5547
Masala Sauce Recipes By Category