- » Masala Puri Chaat
Masala Puri Chaat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of masala puri chaat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for masala puri chaat recipes.
Healthy Bhel Puri (chaat)
Those who relish eating Indian snacks will definitely want to try this recipe out. This is a famous Indian junk food. The chutney added to the bhel gives it a good flavour. Watch the video to try out this tasty chaat. - 106.158
Sev Puri Snack
If you love to eat 'chaats', then you would simply love this spicy-savory snack. Crunchy, tangy, hot and sweet, this lip-smacking Indian street food is quite a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients and get assembling this zesty snack at home. - 121.769
Dahi Sev Batata Puri
These are the small puffed puris served with mashed potatoes,or boiled garbanzo beans ,green chutney,sweet and sour tamarind chutneyand its garnished with yoghurt and fine save. - 41.3518
Indian Sev Puri
Indian Sev Puri is one of the most famous street food from Mumbai. Watch this video to learn the details of this delightful snack. You can create your own blend of sauces depending on your palate and make it more spicy or less spicy and enjoy! - 116.912
Crisp, crunchy sev and puri with tangy and spicy sauces create a delectable evening snack. - 43.5484
Arrange puris on a plate.
Put boiled potatoes, sev, curd and chutneys.
Sprinkle the chat masala and powders.
Add finely chopped onion and coriander leaves .
sprinke more sev. - 32.5287
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3628
* Boil the potatoes and cut in to small dice
* Arrange the puri in plates, and mix the potatoes with all chutnies and chilli powder,green chilli,chopped cilantro.
* Put the potatoes mixture on top of puri and drizzle the rest chutnies and cilantro
* Sprinkle... - 43.5057
Spicy Bhel Puri
Bhel puri is to India what hamburger is to America. Spicy puffed rice tossed with veggies, crackers, spices, and tangy sauce makes for a filling, nutritious, delicious snack. Just toss up all the ingredients together to make for a lip-smacking Indian delight... - 109.544
Indian Bhel Puri
Very popular Indian chat food. A mixture of murmura or puffed rice with wholesome combination of farsan, sev, onion, tomatoes, a kick from spicy chilli chutney and a tangy taste from super delicious tamarind sauce. Bhel, just a name is enough to make you... - 115.948
How to make bhel puri:
• Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
• Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
• Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
• Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
• Add... - 36.4327
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1144
Pani Puri (golgappa)
This is the most common and popular street food and chaat dish in india.The word "Pani" means water and "Poori" is puffed and crisp Indian bread .It is also called golgappas . - 50.1086
Mix the first 6 above mentioned ingredients well Sprinkle 1/2 cup fine sev, and 8-10 crushed pani-puris.
Decorate with chopped corriander leaves.
FOR SWEET CHUTNEY 1/4 Cup tamarind 1 Cup jaggery 1 Cup water METHOD ... - 37.1189
Indian Dahi Batata Puri
Another great snack from the subcontinent- Indian Dahi Batata Puri. This dish is famous all over Indian, but is know by different names. This video shows the popular Mumbai version. Watch it and enjoy, this classic snack at home. - 117.449
Dahi Puri is a special chat recipe which has crispy and puffy puris filled with sweet and sour chutney, spicy potato, colorful green chutney, crispy thin savory noodles. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family. - 0
For making puris :
1. In a bowl mix rawa, urad flour and salt.
2. Add club soda, knead to form dough and wrap in a dry kitchen towel.
3. Pat lightly with little water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
For making the masala :
4. In a pressure cooker boil... - 106.228