- » Masala Fried Prawn
Masala Fried Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of masala fried prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for masala fried prawn recipes.
Northern Prawn N Pea Masala
In a pan, heat oil and fry prawns light brown and remove.
In the same oil, fry onions golden.
Add masala and fry.
Add peas and fry 2 mins., then add tomatoes.
Continue to fry till tomato and masala form a thick gravy.
Add 2 tbs hot water at a time as you fry... - 44.9857
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 33.8966
1. Wash and soak gram for 2 hours.
2. Grind the gram coarsely (or pass through a mincer).
3. Mix finely chopped onion, green chillies, coarsely ground red chillies and salt.
4. Mix well together and shape into small flat rounds about 0.8 cm. (1/3") thick (10... - 33.693
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Prawn Masala
Are you looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and leave the guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make an Asian classic that is sure to amaze your guests! - 118.25
Prawn Masala Fry
1) Coat the prawns with salt and turmeric and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2) Roast coconut and fenugreek seeds until golden brown and then make a paste with chillies.
3) Now, in a wok heat oil and mustard seeds. Let it crackle.
4) Then, add prawns... - 40.1803
Prawn Masala Fry
Grind garlic and rub on the prawns together with salt and turmeric.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry onions till soft.
Put in the prawns and fry to a golden colour.
Put in the rest of the ingredients and cook over a slow fire till the prawns are tender and... - 36.9074
Serve these spicy indian prawns hot with phulkas or brown bread. You can eat it with some cold salad on the side. - 0
1. Shell prawns, de-vein.
2. Wash well.
3. Grind to a fine paste, chillies, garlic, cumin and salt, using vinegar.
4. Apply well on prawns. Set aside for half an hour.
5. Heat oil. Lightly fry chopped onions.
6. Add prawns. Fry for 5 minutes.
7. Cover and... - 41.5535
A spicy Prawn/Shrimp Dish, perfect with most Indian Flatbreads. - 36.8652
1. Clean the small prawns well and chop finely.2. Clean the big prawns well. Make a paste with one pinch of turmeric powder, ¼ dessert spoon chilly powder and salt, apply well on the prawns an keep aside for a while. Now fry on a tava till crisp on both... - 20.4525
Spicy Andhra Prawn Masala
1. Wash and pressure cook the prawns with 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder, salt (about 1/2 tsp) and water. When done, strain the water and keep the cooked prawns aside.
2. Dry roast coriander seeds, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Grind them to a... - 0
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 35.8246