- » Masala Chop
Masala Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of masala chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for masala chop recipes.
Ask your butcher to cut 2 chops per portion.
Do not beat to tenderise.
Wash chops and pat dry.
Heat a dry pan over moderate heat and roast whole spices individually for a few moments till fragrant.
Place whole spices in a blender with onion, ginger, garlic... - 45.2428
Khade Masale Ki Chop
1. Marinate the chops in a mixture of vinegar, worchestershire sauce, ginger-garlic paste and salt for about 5 hours.
2. Pressure cook the chops with 1 cup water for about 20 minutes, till tender.
3. In a heavy-bottomed kadhai, saute onions in the ghee to a... - 36.6933
Masala Mutton Chops
1. Cut the mutton into about 1.25 cm. (1/2") thick slices. Flatten with a steak hammer or a wooden roller. Soak in a mixture of vinegar, sliced garlic, finely chopped ginger and chilli powder.
2. Set aside for 10 to 12 hours (preferably in a refrigerator).... - 36.4813
You May Also Like!
Tasty Potato Chops For Pizza & Masala Dosa
Potato is a versatile vegetable but not all the time we excel to cook it to perfection. Have you ever tried serving potato with a pizza slice or using curried potato for stuffing? This simple ideas can turn your dishes stunning, isn't it? - 63.1088
Garam Masala Pork Chops
1. Trim and discard fat from chops. Rinse chops, pat dry, and rub with 1 teaspoon oil.
2. Mix garam masala and garlic powder. Rub spice mixture all over chops.
3. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil... - 30.5917
1. Shell prawns, de-vein.
2. Wash well.
3. Grind to a fine paste, chillies, garlic, cumin and salt, using vinegar.
4. Apply well on prawns. Set aside for half an hour.
5. Heat oil. Lightly fry chopped onions.
6. Add prawns. Fry for 5 minutes.
7. Cover and... - 38.6893
Soya Carrot Masala / Nutri Carrot Masala - Indian Food
Learn how to make this delicious Soya Chunks and Carrot Masala recipe often referred to as nutri carrot masala. This Indian recipe is healthy, nutritious and easy to make. You can also add Green Peas for added value. Great side dish. Can be enjoyed with Roti,... - 102.527
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 35.3099
Spicy Lamb Chops
If you want to serve a spicy mouth watering appetizer for your next party, this is the only recipe that could fit your requirement. The chef in the video is making spicy lamb chops by marinating it in yogurt based marinade with ground spices. Hours of... - 118.527
Spicy Rajma Masala
Add water and salt in pressure cooker and put rajma to it. switch it off when it comes 5 whistle and allow to become cool .Take a pan put oil into it.When it is hot add cumin seeds , bay leaves, chopped ginger-garlic and Hing . Fry it lightly. Now add... - 32.6111
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Mix the chopped coriander, turmeric powder, dhania-jira powder, chilli powder, chopped onions, paste, 2 tablespoons of oil and salt very well.
Add the vegetables. Apply the paste mixture to the vegetables.
Put the... - 42.7838