- » Masala Chicken Kebab
Masala Chicken Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of masala chicken kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for masala chicken kebab recipes.
Chicken Tangri Kebab
Chicken Tangri Kebab has an amazing taste. Chicken Tangri Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed garam masala and flavored with lemon juice. Chicken Tangri Kebab is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 36.4446
Chicken Malai Kabob
1. Marinate chicken with cream, curd, egg, cheese, masala and coriander for 4 to 5 hours.
2. Cook in tandoor, till tender, but not dry and serve piping hot with onion rings and rumali roti.
3. Just before serving sprinkle with lemon juice and chicken masala. - 30.7564
Grilled Chicken Boti Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes and put them in a deep bowl.
2. Put the yoghurt in a food processor and add the garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, mint sauce, garlic, chilli powder, fresh coriander and 1 of the chopped red chillies with salt to... - 35.1973
Chicken Tikka Masala
Place the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Coat the chicken, then cover and set aside.
Place the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor or blender and chop finely.
Add the yogurt and strain in the lemon juice from the... - 45.0291
Bemisal Kabab (chicken Kabab)
1 Cut the chicken in long thin pieces. Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken in it for 1 hour.
2 Skewer the chicken from the middle as though you are running a needle through it. Use a thin skewer. Use 4-6 kababs per skewer depending on... - 31.3558
Indian Chicken Kebabs
The day before the barbecue, place onion, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor.
Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Add coriander, garam masala, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass or... - 46.1269
Wash and skin the chicken and dry it thoroughly.
Remove the meat from the bones and cut it into 2 inch cubes.
Beat the yogurt and mix it with the other marinade ingredients to form a smooth paste.
Thoroughly coat the chicken pieces with the mixture and leave... - 33.7738
South Indian Kalmi Kebab
Fried chicken balls with a hint of garam masala. Perfect for those lazy afternoons and evenings! - 30.4839
Reshmi Kebabs For Four
1. Saute garlic in butter, add besan and saute till cooked without discolouring.
2. Cool mixture and add to the beaten curds with salt and ginger-garlic paste and garam masala.
3. Cut chicken into tikkas and marinade in the mixture.
4. Put the chicken tikkas... - 36.9312
1 Clean and wash chicken and cut in 16 pieces. Pat dry; rub with salt and lime juice.
2 Mince the onion, ginger and garlic. Mix the curd, onion, ginger, garlic, ketchup, chilli powder, garam masaia, sugar and butter or oil.
3 Marinate the chicken in it for 4... - 39.5694
Chicken Reshmi Tikka
1 Marinate the chicken with the lime juice, salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste overnight. Reshmi masala: Heat the oil in a frying pan; fry the onion, ginger, green chilli till a light golden.
2 Add the gram flour and stir till the raw smell... - 35.2036
Chicken Seekh Kabab
Preheat the oven on 325 degree F
Put the keema in the strainer and drain off the excess water
mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well with a wooden spoon or by hand.
keep it refrigerated for atleast half and hour.
now with wet hands take a big... - 47.6163
Murg Ke Achari Parche
1 Soak the kalonji, aniseed and fenugreek seeds in mustard oil for 2 days prior to cooking. Mix pickle with 1 tbsp water for 15 minutes mash and strain to get the juice.
2 Combine the gram flour, mustard oil mix, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, garam... - 31.9435
Its a Bar-B-Q recipe. Every in Pakistan like very much. - 40.0036
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.7938