- » Masala Bhaat
Masala Bhaat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of masala bhaat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for masala bhaat recipes.
1) Soak groundnuts in water for 15 minutes and peel them.
2) Roast peppercorns, cloves, dry coconut, cinnamon, coriander, sesame and half of the cumin seeds together and powder them.
3) Clean and chop tindlis lengthwise.
4) Shell the peas.
5)... - 47.5075
1. Pick, wash and drain rice. Keep it for half an hour.
2. Roast and powder coriander, cumin, gingelly, cinnamon, cloves, and dry-coconut.
3. Wash and cut gherkins lengthwise.
4. Heat three-fourths of the fat. Add mustard seeds and cumin.
5. When they... - 45.5018
Wash and soak rice in water for one hour.
Peel potatoes and cut into two pieces.
If potatoes are very small, keep them whole.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till light brown.
Add cashewnuts and vegetables.
Stir for a minute.
Add salt, turmeric and enough... - 44.8364
1. Wash rice, soak rice in water for half an hour. Then drain the rice.
2. Heat small kadhai. Fry all ingredients given in Masala Powder one by one. Let it cool.
3. Pound all these ingredients to a fine dry powder.
4. Heat oil in kadhai. Add cumin... - 43.6003
Clean, wash and drain the rice.
In a pressure pan heat the oil and place the mustard.
When it splutters add the rest of the seasoning ingredients and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the sliced tendli and saute till they are well coated with oil.
Mix in the yogurt,... - 39.9839
This traditional Maharashtrian rice is an amazing combination of spicy flavors and mouth-watering textures. When served with low fat curds, or raita, it makes a complete meal in itself. Instead of brinjals and tendli, you can choose vegetables that are handy... - 0