- » Marzipan
Marzipan is a paste created by mixing sugar with almonds. It is often used as icing for cakes or sculpted into a variety of shapes and consumed as candies. Marzipan recipes are overtly simple consisting of almonds ... More »
Marzipan Bars…made easy. Try these simple and easy to make bars that is just right for the holiday season! - 50.4296
Put the brandy, cherries, angelica, lemon and orange peel, walnuts and hazelnuts in a bowl and marinate for 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, make the marzipan.
Put the sugar and ground almonds in a bowl and mix well.
Make a well in the center... - 50.2399
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 48.4647
Marzipan Filled Pastries
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, sift flour. Add yeast, sugar, ¼ cup butter, milk, vanilla, egg and salt and mix for 1 minute at low speed. Increase the speed to high and mix for 4 to 5 minutes... - 46.5456
Iced Marzipan Cakes
Cut the almond paste into dice.
On work surface, knead to a smooth dough with the powdered sugar, finely ground almonds, rum, and salt.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll into two narrow cylinders each about 16 inches (40 centimeters) long; divide each into 20... - 44.7474
Cinnamon Chocolate And Marzipan Tartlets
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a £1 coin.
Butter an 8-hole tartlet tin, or 4 small tart tins - each approx 11cm diameter x 2cm deep - then line each neatly with the pastry and trim level with the... - 44.7163
Grease an 8- to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) round fluted cake pan; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make marzipan, knead almond paste with pistachios or almonds and arrack or ouzo.
On a surface dusted lightly with powdered sugar, roll... - 44.4999
A confectioners' delight, Marzipan is sure to take you back in time when mom or grandmom used to make it. Craft them into your favorite fruits and surprise your kids! - 44.0331
Strawberry Marzipan Cake
Strawberry Marzipan Cake has a delightful taste. The lemon flovour gives the Strawberry Marzipan Cake a energizing taste. - 43.9363
Sieve rice flour, flour and baking powder together.
Beat sugar and egg yolks.
Mix butter with flour with fingers for 5-7 minutes.
Knead flour mixture and eggs mixture to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Prepare marzipan by mixing all... - 43.2911
Chocolate Marzipan Cake
Break the chocolate and melt in a bowl with the butter for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH.
Sift the cornstarch (cornflour) and yeast over the bowl and whisk.
Add the cane sugar syrup and the 2 whole eggs, still whisking.
Grease the base of a 6 inch (15 cm) souffle... - 43.2699
On a surface sprinkled with a little powdered sugar, knead almond paste.
Divide into 4 equal pieces.
To coloir almond paste, leave 1 piece of almond paste as it is.
Color the second piece with red food coloring.
Color the third piece with yellow food... - 42.7473
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; stir into yeast mixture with... - 42.0862
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 41.239
To make pastry, sift flour, powdered sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Add butter and egg yolks.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 41.2073
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease and flour several cookie sheets
3. On the top bowl of a double boiler, tip in the almond paste and the granulated sugar and mix well
4. Add the egg white and beat with a wooden spoon till the... - 40.9751
Marzipan Mushrooms And Holly
Place the almond paste and 1 cup of the confectioners sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and using the paddle attachment beat on low speed until the sugar is almost absorbed.
Add the remaining 1 cup sugar and beat until the mixture resembles fine... - 40.5953
Konigsberger Marzipan is a delicious confection and very popular in Mediterranean region. It is made in different shapes and sizes and comprises of icing. The methods of making Konigsberger marzipan is also different from other marzipan. It is a blend of... - 39.7561
1) In a bowl place together almond paste, corn syrup and the marshmallow.
2) Using hands knead almond paste to mix thoroughly.
3) Place on a cutting board or other smooth, flat surface.
4) Mix in sugar, 1 cup at a time, kneading into mixture... - 38.2214
On a surface sprinkled lightly with powdered sugar, knead walnuts, rum and maraschino into almond paste.
Roll out marzipan 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
Using a sharp knife, cut out shapes as illustrated.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Let cool... - 38.1174
Prepare filling and set aside.
In a bowl, stir together flour and baking powder.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour mixture and mix well.
Firmly press dough in an even... - 38.0934
Marzipan Vegetable Bouquet
1) In a medium bowl, blend together marshmallow cream and corn syrup.
2) Whisk in enough of the 10X sugar to make very stiff dough.
3) Dredge remaining 10X sugar on a pastry board.
4) Transfer the almond mixture into sugar.
5) Using... - 37.8932
1. Sieve icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix ground almonds and sugar into it
2. In another bowl, mix together egg and a few drops of almond essence and stir enough og it into the sugar mixture to make into a smooth, firm dough
3. Turn the mixture... - 37.7732
Marzipan Heavenly Angels
Heavenly Angels has a supreme taste. Heavenly Angels gets its taste from chocolate mixed with coconut. Heavenly Angels is loved by kids across the world. - 37.6361
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a clean work surface, knead almond paste with 1-2/3 cups (200 g) powdered sugar.
Sprinkle work surface lightly with some additional powdered sugar and roll out marzipan 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
Cut out small heart shapes with... - 37.2831
1) Combine and mix well all the ingredients.
2) Mould into any desired shape such as small fruits, vegetables, easter eggs or other forms.
3) Paint details on fruit using food coloring or add stems of whole cloves or Angelica, if wished.
4) Allow to... - 36.7132
Mix together the almond paste, corn syrup, extract, and marshmallow cream in a large bowl.
Add the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, kneading thoroughly until smooth after each addition.
Divide into as many portions as colors desired.
Blend food... - 36.0075
1 In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2 Add food coloring, if desired.
3 Shape into your favorite designs like-€”fruits, vegetables, and so forth.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill until forms hold their shape.
5 ... - 35.9454
Place almonds in a blender container or a food processor bowl.
Cover and blend till ground.
In a mixer bowl beat together the ground almonds, the 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar, the water, and the extract till mixture forms a ball.
Stir in the 2 1/4 cups powdered... - 35.6696
Lightly dust six 1/4 pint/150 ml ramekin dishes with icing sugar.
Line the base of each with baking parchment.
Knead the marzipan, roll out three-quarters on a surface dusted with icing sugar, to a 1/4 in/ 6 mm thickness.
Cut out six 5 in/13 cm circles and... - 35.4433
Plum And Marzipan Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Unroll the pastry, cut it into six equal squares and then place on one or two dampened baking sheets.
2. Halve and stone (pit) the red plums. Using a small spoon, place 15ml/1 tbsp plum jam into the centre of each... - 35.1509
1) Mix together nuts, flour and lemon rind and add almond essence and sufficient lemon juice to bind to a stiff consistency.
2) Now, cover and let it set.
3) When cold decorate as desired.
4) Serve Marzipan sliced. - 34.7195
Sift icing sugar and ground almonds, mix well.
Stir in egg-yolks beaten with sherry, fruit juice, and almond essence.
Mix into stiff paste, adding a little more fruit juice, if required.
Knead slightly on board.
Apple Shape from round of marzipan.
Push... - 34.5586
Mock Marzipan is a very tempting snack recipe which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of potatoes and almonds on the coming get together party! - 34.294
MIX together coconut, gelatin, almonds, milk, sugar and extract.
Shape by hand into small fruits, or use small candy molds.
If desired, use food coloring to paint details on fruit; add whole cloves and citron for stems and blossom ends.
Chill until dry.
Store... - 34.2464
Marzipan Or Almond Paste
1. Take a mixing bowl and add sieve in icing sugar; add in caster sugar, ground almonds and mix together.
2. Add the liquid ingredients; lemon juice, vanilla essence and sherry to the dry ingredients.
3. In a small basin, beat egg well in a small... - 34.035
1) In top of double boiler, melt the chocolate over water hot, not boiling.
2) Remove the bowl from heat and blend in cream, marzipan or almond paste and almond extract.
3) Whisk until well mixed. Remove 3 tablespoons of each decoration on wax... - 33.8151
Sift the confectioners' sugar into a bowl with the ground almonds and granulated sugar.
Stir in the eggs, lemon juice and almond extract.
Using your hands, form the mixture into a ball.
Dust the working surface with confectioners' sugar and turn the paste out... - 33.5555
Cream butter and sugar.
Stir in flour and almond extract until mixture looks like meal.
Divide into 3 equal parts.
Color and make some of the shapes.
Place cookies on ungreased baking sheet; chill 1/2 hour.
Heat oven to 300°.
Bake 30 minutes or until... - 31.7704
Marzipan Fig Balls
On a surface sprinkled lightly with powdered sugar, knead arrack or rum into almond paste.
Cut each fig into 4 pieces.
Wrap each piece of fig in marzipan; shape into a ball.
Warm orange jelly or marmalade over low heat.
If using marmalade, press it through a... - 31.7624
After you remove sponge cake from the pan, wash and dry pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper.
Nestle bottom layer of cake on pan bottom, cut side up.
Moisten cake evenly with 1/4 the lime syrup.
With an electric mixer, whip cream until it holds soft peaks.
Fold... - 31.6749
Grind the almonds in a blender (or mincer using the finest blade).
Grind a second time if necessary until almonds are pastelike.
Stir in flavoring and egg whites.
Work in the icing sugar until mixture resembles a stiff dough.
Knead on a board sprinkled with... - 31.2575
This Filled Marzipan is a delight to eat. Try this creamy chocolaty nutty and fruity marzipan for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Filled Marzipan. - 30.8945
Grind almonds in electric blender or four times in nut grinder.
They must be ground extremely fine.
Combine ground almonds, almond extract, and confectioners' sugar.
Add egg whites, 1 teaspoon at a time, beating vigorously with a spoon.
Continue to add egg... - 30.8057
In a small mixer bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, break almond paste into small pieces.
Beat in egg white until smooth, several minutes.
Beat in about half the powdered sugar.
Turn out on a smooth surface.
Knead in remaining powdered sugar and... - 30.4439
In bowl, cover almonds with boiling water; let stand lor 2 minutes.
Drain and skin by firmly pressing one end to make nut pop through skin.
In food processor, grind warm almonds for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until fine.
Add icing sugar; mix for 1 minute or until... - 30.4117
1.In a bowl, beat the egg whites and mix with the almond paste.
2.Add the flavoring and enough sugar to make the mixture stiff enough to handle.
3.After it has stood overnight, it may be molded into small shapes of fruits or vegetables such as pears,... - 30.3987
Mocca Truffles And Marzipan
Melt the sugar in a pan with water to make a syrup.
Add the liquid glucose and boil the mixture.
Keep it on the fire till it achieves the right consistency.
Add roasted ground cashew nuts in the proportion of 2:1 to the sugar.
Add a few drops of almond... - 30.2763
1. In medium bowl, break the almond paste into smaller pieces. Knead to make it pliable.
2. Gradually knead sugar into almond paste, alternately with egg white, a little at a time.
3. To simulate a pinecone: With palms of hands, shape 1 scant tablespoon... - 29.5489
Mix almonds with confectioners' sugar.
Add almond extract and egg white, 1 teaspoon at a time, until almonds can be kneaded into a paste.
Tint, if desired. - 28.9898
Combine sugar, milk powder and nuts in a bowl.
Gradually add enough water (with a dropper) to make a stiff paste.
Divide paste into two portions.
To one add a few drops of vanilla and to the other add ice-cream essence and few drops red colour.
Make balls one... - 28.4679
1. Crumble almond paste into a medium-size bowl; blend in marsh-mallow cream and corn syrup. Stir in enough of the 10X sugar to make a very stiff dough.
2. Sprinkle remaining 10X sugar on a pastry board; turn out almond mixture into sugar. Knead 5 to 6... - 28.3467
Cream butter, sugar, food coloring, and flavoring.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour; mix thoroughly.
Shape as directed (right).
For most cookies, use 2 level tsp.dough to form cookies.
Place cookies on ungreased baking... - 27.8225
Grind almonds very fine.
Combine in a saucepan with sugar and flavoring.
Cook until mixture leaves side of pan.
Roll almond mixture on flat surface to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut out small heart shapes.
Or, shape into small fruits or vegetables.
Paint with... - 27.3197
Grind the cashewnuts to a fine paste with little water, melt sugar, add cashewnuts and keep on stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Put in essence and remove from fire.
Put the mixture over a greased slab and knead to a smooth mixture.
Add... - 27.1703
Dissolve sugar in water and add almonds.
Cook, stirring constantly until mass will not adhere to pan.
Remove from fire and turn out onto a marble slab or enamel table top.
Knead until smooth.
Add extract and any coloring desired, while warm.
Shape in any... - 26.8777
Combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
Shape into small fruits or vegetables by hand, or use small candy molds.
If desired, use food coloring to paint details on fruit; add whole cloves .or citron or angelica for stems and blossom ends.
Chill... - 26.3604
1. Marzipan Pine-cones.
2. With fingers, shape 1 teaspoon dough to look like half an almond, 1 3/4 inches long, using a real almond in its shell as a model. With back of spoon, press a ridge around the edge.
3. Melt 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate pieces in top... - 26.2773
Marzipan Chocolates is a delicious and unique treat that leaves a memorable taste. After your guests start relishing this wonderful Marzipan Chocolates, you will wish you had made more of it! - 25.7681
Knead almond paste by hand in a medium bowl.
Add corn syrup, and knead into almond paste.
Gradually knead in sugar.
Cover almond paste mixture with plastic wrap, and store in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to shape.
Tint marzipan by kneading... - 24.9723
1. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, finely grind almonds, 1/2 cup at a time. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground almonds, confectioners' sugar, egg white, almond extract, salt, and enough green food coloring to tint an... - 24.8851
Almond Paste Or Marzipan
Mix the almonds and sugar together.
Add the beaten eggs and the flavouring and mix and knead very thoroughly.
To cover a cake, turn upside down and brush over with melted jelly or a thick sugar-and water syrup to make the paste stick.
Roll a piece of paste... - 24.5785
1. Break almond paste into smaller pieces, gradually knead in sugar and corn syrup.
2. Tint 1/3 of the marzipan a light green by kneading in a few drops of green food coloring. Roll out on a surface lightly dusted with 10X sugar; cut into leaf shapes with a... - 24.3813
Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well combined.
Shape by hand into small fruits, vegetables, hearts, Easter eggs or other forms. (Or use small candy molds.) If desired, use food coloring to paint details on fruit; add whole cloves and citron or... - 24.0523
These Marzipan rolls are a desire ! Try these marzipans rolled in ample walnuts and chocolate sprinklings for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Marzipan rolls is welcome. - 21.097
Break up almond paste into tiny pieces in a small bowl; blend in the 10X sugar and corn syrup until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll out to shape on a pastry board or cloth lightly coated with 10X sugar. - 20.8225
Put all through food chopper, mix together with 1 egg.
Roll in small balls and roll in fruit sugar. - 19.9456
Marzipan is used to add taste to other dessert recipe. Marzipan is an amalgamation of almond paste and eggs. Marzipan is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 17.9655
Pink Marzipan Fingers
Add I or 2 tablespoonfuls of orange-flower water, and 3 drops of cochineal, gradually to 8 02.
of ground almonds.
Warm this mixture gently in a saucepan, with 5 oz.
of caster sugar, until it no longer sticks to the saucepan.
Leave it to cool, roll out, cut... - 17.9136
Break up almond paste into tiny pieces in a small bowl; blend in 10X sugar and corn syrup until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll out to shape on a pastry cloth or board lightly coated with 10X sugar. - 17.8407
Marzipan Recipes By Category