- » Martinique
Martinique food has become famous throughout the world on account of its unique hybrid cuisine. Known as a tourist hot spot, this Eastern Caribbean Island attracts a huge number of visitors each year and food happens ... More »
Martinique Stuffed Chicken In Rum
The martinique stuffed chicken in rum is a roasted chicken recipe made with amber rum and cream cheese along with pork sausages, green onions and parsley. What makes this martinique stuffed chicken so awesome is the flavor and taste of the cream cheese... - 48.6596
Martinique Green Beans
1. In a large pan, bring water to boil.
2. Add the beans and cook for 3-5 minutes until just crisp-tender.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
6. Stir in... - 48.327
Curried Duck Martinique
The curried duck martinique is prepared with madeira and cream. The curried duck martinique is spiced with curry powder and garlic. Cooked along with apples, mushrooms and onions, the curried duck martinique offers a medley of flavors to your palate. For... - 43.3311
Crab Meat Omelette Martinique
The crab meat omelet martinique is a filling and hearty omelet recipe made with eggs, onions and parsley. Flavored with sherry and sour cream, the crab meat omelet martinique can be served with meals as a side or as a light lunch. I love this recipe for its... - 43.0775
Macadamia Of Cod Martinique
Soak cod in cold water overnight.
The next day, drain, trim edges from fish, and coarsely shred fish.
Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet.
Add onion and cod; cook until lightly browned.
Add pepper, bouquet garni, garlic, and tomato; mix well.
Cook covered... - 39.1323
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except garnish for 1 minute at high speed until mixed.
2) Take 2 tall glasses and pour the mixture into them.
3) Serve the drink at once after garnishing with whole strawberries. - 35.3332
1) In a shaker or small pitcher, blend syrup, rum, and lime juice, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and then pour over the lime mixture.
3) Garnish each glass with a strip of lime zest and serve at once. - 33.5382
Curried Duck Martinique
1. Cook duck and mushrooms in half the melted butter in a skillet over low heat, until the duck is slightly browned and the mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat and cover.
2. Saute apple, onion, and garlic in remaining butter in a large skillet until soft.... - 29.0044
Martinique Recipes By Category