- » Martini Pitcher
Martini Pitcher Recipes
Enjoy our collection of martini pitcher recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for martini pitcher recipes.
Coffee Martini, Green Tea Cocktail And Lychee Cocktail
You can be creative and make your own cocktails by making flavored simple syrups. Boil a cup of your preferred sweetener with a cup of flavored liquid like juice, coffee or tea to make the syrup. Let cool and mix with liquor, juice, seltzer or prosecco. On... - 0
1. Heat cream in a small saucepan until scalding. Turn off heat, stir in chocolate, and let stand until chocolate has melted, about 2 minutes. Add chocolate extract and stir until well combined. Cool to room temperature.
2. Combine chocolate sauce with vodka... - 30.1676
This delicious cocktail features two flavors of the holiday season: ginger and cranberry. Its vivid red color will immediately grab the eye of your party guests. Why try ours? We have made a pitcher-sized version so your guests can serve themselves and you... - 108.208
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the juices and grenadine. Mix well and refrigerate till service.
2. Top with club soda and martini cocktail and mix well.
3. Place ice cubes in 20 individual old fashioned glasses and pour prepared drink.... - 33.0948
Blood Orange Margaritas
1. In a large pitcher, combine the blood orange juice with the fresh lime juice, Cointreau and silver tequila and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture until chilled, at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Spread a small mound of salt on a small plate. Moisten the... - 25.8849
Shake ingredients with ice, strain, and serve up in a martini glass. Garnish
with a light sprinkle of fine coffee grounds.
*For the iced coffee concentrate:
Use a medium or light roasted coffee. Grind one pound of coffee coarse. In a larger pitcher, combine... - 29.2515
Indian Cocktails Anyone?
These Indian inspired cocktails are easy to make, delicious and will put a smile on everyone’s face. - 32.7402