- » Martini Mix
Martini Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of martini mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for martini mix recipes.
Godiva Chocolate Martini
Here is a wonderful chocolate martini using Godiva chocolate liqueur. The chef here shakes up this amazing martini with vodka in just a few minutes. This chocolate martini is perfect for a valentines day meal or a romantic evening! - 104.239
The Classic Martini has been the godfather of all cocktails through out history. Watch Derek quote Hemingway's Farewell to Arms as he shakes up the martini. Both the drink and man are sinfully good, ladies! Cheers! - 118.229
1. Shake with ice the Plymouth gin, dry vermouht and angostura bitters in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into cocktail glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 126.021
Cinnamon Espresso Martini
1. Shake kahlua, cinnamon vodka and espresso over ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 125.559
Copper Illusion Martini
This copper-colored martini can create the illusion that you are sophisticated and rich. Well, maybe you already are. - 119.91
Martini With Lemon
1) Into a the tumbler of ice cubes combine all the ingredients
2) Stir and strain into a cocktail glass
3) Serve with a lemon twist or olives - 26.1935
This martini will have you swinging from the treetops, but no monkeying around! - 121.654
Cream Dreamsicle Martini
This drink is ideal for those hot summer nights! Loaded with generous dollops of vanilla ice cream, this creamy martini comes packed with a little extra ice. This creamy cocktail is an excellent standby for the standard margarita and tastes absolutely dreamy.... - 83.1321
Pretty And Fun Absinthe Minded Martini
Bright, perky, feisty, extra scrumptious martini are fun to sip! Spread the cheer this festive season with Derrick Schommer's absinthe minded martini that not only looks delicious, but feels good too. All you have to do is take your favorite gin and add some... - 92.4806
Comforting Canteen Martini
Need a drink to get you going well past the midnight hour? Then Canteen Martini surely won't disappoint. This fancy-schmancy cocktail uses Tommy Bahama rum to give it a nice smooth profile. However, you can add traces of comfort to your glass with a little... - 87.5822
Refreshing And Fruity Banana Night Martini
Summer night parties call for refreshing, fruity drinks. Let your inner mixologist rule over the party with bright and perky banana night martini. Cool, colorful, and fruity, this cocktail infuses pineapple-flavored vodka with raspberry vodka and a slew of... - 83.0204
Sweet Blue Heaven Martini
Revel in some tropical pleasure with blue heaven martini. Sweet, bright and cheery, this drink brings to your lips a rainbow of flavors ranging from pineapple to orange to butterscotch and vanilla. Intensely flavored and colored, this drink is a must-have for... - 90.896
Sunken Treasure Martini
1. Put the jam into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Add the strawberry into the jam.
3. In a shaker, add the gin and peach schnapps with ice and shake well.
4. Strain over the strawberry and jam.
5. Top with chilled champagne.
6. Serve chilled. - 133.712
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 136.538
Menage A Trois Martini
Obviously, there are many ways you can have a Menage a Trois. Here’s one I particularly enjoy. - 130.572
If you are fond of martinis, then you must definitely try the black berry martini which tastes totally refreshing. Prepared using just 5 ingredients, this martini makes a perfect drink for parties and gathering. Have a look at this video to see how you can... - 109.255
Best summer drink ever! Explore this video to know it all. Pomegranate martini is a wonderfully refreshing drink. The sweet and crisp taste makes you feel all happy and gives that twist and kick. Ideally, have chilled martini glasses ahead of time, as it... - 128.937
Classic Gin Martini
Old is gold is what they say about this classic gin martini. After all there has to be something in it that even the world's most renowned spy also drinks it,, though it’s a bit modified, but still it is a martini. Shaken not Stirred! - 118.712
Chocolate And Cinnamon Martini
Looking for a martini recipe that puts an interesting twist to the classic recipes? Then watch this video and learn how to make a tasty martini that is a blend of interesting flavors, guaranteed to earn you praises. - 98.4118
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the vermouth and rum over the ice.
2. Stir vigorously; strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
3. Twist the fresh lemon rind over the drink and drop it in.
4. Garnish with an olive and... - 32.8906
Black Mamba Martini
The Black Mamba Martini is dark Halloween concoction of Black Vodka and Chambord! - 31.7675
How To Make A Sour Patch Green Apple Martini
Merry time martini!!! Martinis are the most refreshing drink for any summer beach party or even barbeque party This amazing video uses the right mix of drinks to make a perfect martini. This tangy apple-flavored vodka yields an autumn cocktail worth inviting... - 112.618
Dry Martini Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Slice a lemon rind in a continous strip. Add into the ice.
3) Add in the vermouth, sherry and gin.
5) Allow the cocktail to rest for a while before serving.
6) Serve the Dry Martini Punch... - 34.149
Apple Sage Martini
Fond of Martinis? here's a great variation that you must try. Watch the chef stir up this yummy concoction that is totally irresistible. Go ahead, give it a try. - 120.837
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the raspberry syrup
2) Add the Italian Vermouth, dry gin, pernod and the maraschino
3) Give the shaker a good shake
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with the dash of lemon peel juice - 32.3871
How To Make A Martini My Way
This is my preferred way of making a Martini. No doubt some people will insist it's wrong but I say, do what you enjoy. - 118.548
Skinny Cinnamon Breeze Martini
About 130 low calories are all that’s in this yummy mixed drink, adapted from the original Cinnamon Breeze cocktail. Skinny girls can have their cocktails and stay thin too while sipping cinnamon vodka with cranberry and pineapple. Take heed, check the... - 75.0055
Simply Exquisite Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with Frangelico, butterscotch schnapps, orange curacao, creme de bananas and light cream. Shake well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Add a dash of nutmeg and the orange wedge and serve chilled. - 137.235
Super Antioxidant Pomegranate Martini
Antioxidants play a key role in keeping our body healthy and free from many infections. Check out KC Pomering showing how to make a Super Antioxidant Martini with pomegranate juice as the base drink along with couple of other gluten free extracts. Great way... - 109.989
Lavender Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail
For the lavender lovers, here is a beautifully prepared martini flavored with culinary lavender! Thanks to Chef Evanne for the interestingly deep insight on the culinary lavender, which makes the preparation of lavender lemon drop martini all the more... - 110.94
Skinny Mai Tai Martini
A low-calorie Mai Tai drink to satisfy any dieter. Sip on this mix of rum, pineapple, almond and orange while congratulating yourself on consuming only 127 calories. - 132.962
Combine ice, gin and sweet vermouth in a mixing jug and stir gently.
Strain into a martini glass. - 13.5218
Lovely Caramel Mint Martini
If you love caramel and martini, you surely won't mind a cocktail that blends in both, will you? This minty after-dinner cocktail comes packed with sweet caramel note and, smooth texture. It's like the potency of vodka rolled up in a chocolate-like... - 88.0306
Pour ice, vodka and vermouth in mixing jug; stir gently.
Pour into martini glass. - 14.6081
The Spooky Martini is a dark, brooding and yet delicious Halloween cocktail made from Black Rum and Blackberry Brandy. - 32.7382
Chocolate Ginger Martini
This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest. - 145.252
Refreshing Basil Watermelon Martini
Hunting for some refreshing fruity cocktail ideas???Why not try this amazing martini of crushed watermelon and basil? This drink is amazingly refreshing and is easy to make. Just pick up the shaker and make this cocktail within no time. To know the recipe,... - 136.151
Sweet Heat Martini
Habanero vodka provides the heat and agave is the sweet with a little ginger liqueur to even things out. It’s really worth taking the time to infuse your vodka but, if you don’t want to, substitute pepper vodka. - 134.555
Skinny Soother Martini
1. For the chamomile vodka: In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the vodka with the tea bag.
2. Shake and wait about a week, shaking briefly every two or three days. Once ready, keep refrigerated
3. For the cocktail: Add 1 1/2... - 142.918
Sweet Tooth Martini
Like a martini and have a sweet tooth. Try this Sweet Tooth Martini. It’s got vodka cointreau, elderflower liqueur and angostura bitters! Not too sweet but deliciously sweet! - 88.8832
Sweet Monkey Martini
Stop monkeying around, will you? Just make this martini, and you'll go ape 'cause it's so yummy. Jokes apart, the Sweet Monkey Martini is an excellent cocktail. You'll enjoy it. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Cheers! - 117.192
Cucumber Squeezed Martini
What is a better way of cooling yourself in spring than with Cucumber Squeezed Martini? The lady bartender shows you how to put up the drink using cucumber pieces, fresh basil, grape juice, sake, sugar syrup and fresh lemon juice. It’s pretty simple if you... - 115.354
Bellini Vodgrini Martini
1. In a martini shaker, mix ice, Vodgria and Peach Liqueur and shake until frothy
2. Strain into a martini glass
3. Top off with Champagne
4. Garnish with Raspberries
If you would like to purchase a bottle of Sin Spirits Vodgria, visit www.sinspirits.com - 19.3003
The Orgasmic Lemon Drop Martini
Everybody likes an orgasmic sensation once in a while, right? This cocktail is definitely doing justice to its title. The substitution of vanilla vodka makes this Lemon Drop Martini quite Orgasmic. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. ... - 127.976
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 131.409
Classic Gin Martini
1. Fill a mixing beaker with ice.
2. Pour gin and dry vermouth in it. Stir until cold. Strain it in a martini glass.
3. Serve classic gin martini with lemon twist or an olive garnish.
You can add a dash of orange bitters depending on... - 0
Easy Pumpkin Pie Martini
Not yet done with your pumpkin love, this year? Then take a look at this fabulous pumpkin pie martini recipe with graham cracker crust. Watch the video for clear instructions. Try it at home and your guest are sure to rave of your skills with every sip! - 99.1299
Violet Martini Cocktail
This martini is flavorful, tasty and sweet. Built with only 2 ingredients, this stylish drink makes for a great early evening drink. Best enjoyed before twilight, before collars and cuffs are loosened and before the more serious business of martinis and... - 95.8311
Toblerone Martini, How-to
The Toblerone, a candy, the toblerone martini, a cocktail that represents a sweet flavorful candy like experience. Use your favorite Irish cream to make this your own. - 0
Lemon Drop Martini
1. Rim the martini glass with lemon twist and sugar to created a coated rim.
2. Combine the vodka, triple sec and lemon juice in an ice-filled shaker.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into a chilled glass.
5. Garnish with the... - 133.559
Party Favorite Chocolate Diamond Martini
When it's party time, nothing can get you pumped up like chocolate diamond martini. This fancy-schmancy booze laces vodka martini with chocolate and comes without the fiery burn of vodka. A real party-rocker, this delectable drink is the ultimate... - 90.9518
Skinny Green Tea Martini
1. Add the vodka, kombucha green tea and stevia syrup into a shaker half-filled with ice.
2. Shake till really cold.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with a sprig or fresh garden herbs and serve chilled. - 130.018
Skinny Lemon Drop Martini
1. Add vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake till your hands are frigid.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with the lemon twist and serve chilled. - 130.849
Lemon Balsamic Martini
1. In a large jug, combine water, sugar and lemon juice. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. Pour balsamic vinegar and vodka. Give it a good stir.
3. In martini glass, put some cranberries right at the bottom, and fill it with vodka mixture.
4.... - 95.9242
The Martini: Shaken Or Stirred
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the 3 ounces of gin, 1 ounce of dry vermouth and 10 ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. In a glass, add 3 ounces of gin, 1 ounce of dry vermouth and 10 ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
4.... - 116.661
The Dafne Martini
The Daphne Martini - A pear vodka, gin, vermouth and blue Curacao start this delicate blue cocktail while the orange bitters bring a new sensation. If you're into slightly dry drinks, this one will thrill you senseless! Watch and learn how to make this drink... - 116.1
Bar Therapy: Balsamic Martini
1. Wash and remove stem from strawberries.
2. In a mixing glass, combine lime wedge, strawberry, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Add balsamic vinegar, and rum.
3. Fill shaker with ice. Stir and remove excess water from ice. Cover the... - 0
Kangaroo (vodka Martini)
Some won't call it a martini, so we'll use the original 'Kangaroo' name... Still a great cocktail, no matter what you call it! We shake this one in the tradition of James Bond. - 0
Chocolate And Coffee Martini
Coffee liquor is renders all the intrinsic flavor of coffee to which it is mixed. Check out the recipe to make Gluten Free Chocolate and Coffee Martini using gluten free milk substitute as the base drink. Great to enjoy this chilled drink during hot sunny... - 111.434
Chocolate Mint Martini
1. Rim the glass, if that’s your preference, with a mix of cocoa powder and super fine sugar. Use the creme de cacao as binder and dip into the cocao-sugar mix.
2. Add vodka, creme de cacao, creme de menthe into an ice-filled shaker... - 132.813
The Rich Bitch Martini
Elizabeth Dodwell with Rayann Larsen from The Work Spot in Duluth, GA, for the Shedding the Bitch contest. This martini blends Chocolate, Amaretto, peach and cream for a delectably delicious libation. - 94.558
How To Make A Screaming Banshee Martini
Irish legend says there are Banshees that will stalk a victim, wailing and screaming at them ’til they go mad and kill themselves. We hope this version of the original Banshee cocktail doesn’t have that effect on you, though I guess we’ll never know….. - 126.472
Pink Martini is one of a kind of drink. Watch this video to see what all you will need to prepare this snazzy drink. That special liquor adds a really creamy twist to it. - 88.7454
How To Make An Irish Martini
Maybe you don’t like green drinks but want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. The Irish Martini is the drink for you any day. The original recipe called for swirling the whiskey around the glass then discarding it. I consider that a ghastly waste of good... - 123.816
Rosemary Citrus Martini
1. Mix the honey and warm water well to make honey syrup.
2. Squeeze and drop the clementine or mandarin with a large sprig of rosemary into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice.
3. Add in the vodka, lemon and 3/4 ounce of honey syrup... - 135.107
This Espresso Martini beats any other coffee based cocktail hands down. Why? Look at that espresso, it is probably one of the best in the world, as good as any Italian espresso. A simple blend of two nice liquors turn it into this sexy drink. Give it a try,... - 114.913
Bailey's Mint Chocolate Martini
Bailey's Mint Chocolate Martini - A little bit of Mint Bailey's Irish Cream and vanilla vodka makes a classy looking cocktail design. And it tastes great too! Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 115.433
Chocolate Spice Martini
The Chocolate Spice Martini is as rich and delicious as it gets but with an added kick of cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. - 133.383
Low Cal Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolaty. I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms,... - 114.275
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 128.618
For all you Sex and the City fans, the Flirtini, made popular at the end of season three. - 131.637
A trashion party invite inspired this deliciously, uh, trashyly different cocktail. Served martini style (or however you like) the idea is to use erstwhile trash. Frankly, that gives you considerable scope to use anything you would otherwise toss out, without... - 143.141
Pumpkin Pie Martini
1.Dip the rim of a martini glass in the crushed graham cracker.
2.Pour all the ingredients in a shaker and shake well.
3. Serve in the rimmed martini glass immediately. - 91.1288
Combine ice, gin and vermouth in a mixing jug and stir gently.
Strain into a martini glass. - 15.3284
1. In a tumbler take ice cubes, vodka, triple sec or cointreau and pomegranate juice.
2. Stir all the ingredients well.
3. Pour the drink into a martini glass and serve. - 89.807
Blue Bikini Martini
It is summer time and great for fun little flirty kind of drinks. Take a look at this absolutely interesting video that shares a super cool summer cocktail recipe. Make yourself this brilliant blue bikini martini with gin, blue curacao liqueur and peach... - 122.821
Here’s a lovely, light libation of tequila with fresh rosemary and pineapple juice. - 134.77
The Holidays are almost upon us, so let us begin the festivities in early preparation. The experience of drinking it is like getting hit in the face with a tree limb. This stuff has FLAVOR. Watch and learn from Derrick as he makes it in this video. Cheers! - 119.417
The Polish Martini
Are you a martini lover? Watch how the Polish do their martini. Try this cocktail made of vodka mixed with Zubrowka (Bison Grass), honey liqueur and apple juice. Its quite different from regular martini but delicious. - 91.1132
Creamy Gingerbread Martini
You would have eaten loads of gingerbread man, how about drinking some? Watch this video recipe of Creamy Gingerbread Martini. This sweet and creamy drink will spice up your festive season. You have to like gingerbread to like this cocktail! - 105.695
Leg Spreader Martini
1. Add spiced rum, coconut rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice to a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
4. Drop in a cherry and serve chilled. - 134.137
Candy Cane Martini
If your having a party and need to concoct some interesting drinks for the guests, then this video will show you how to mix them up! Tim the mixologist shows how to correctly measure out each mixture and serve an elegant drink! See the video for more! - 102.558
Gin Martini Cocktail
For most of us cocktail party is incomplete without gin martini. And what better way than getting the recipe from a professional mixologist! Bridget Albert is on her way recreating the classic gin martini cocktail, and wow she makes it look so easy and... - 96.7927
1.Place V-shaped martini glass in refrigerator for chilling. Can also be chilled by filling the glass with ice and water.
2.Fill a large glass or cocktail shaker with ice.
3. Add gin and vermouth.
4. Stir with a long bar spoon for... - 100.38
The Classic Ice Wine Martini
Have you ever tried Inniskillin ice wine? If no, here’s your chance to taste something similar. The classic ice wine martini is a twisted version of the standard vodka martini. If you have a sweet tooth, you will surely enjoy sipping on this yummy dink.... - 95.8215
Chocolate Raspberry Martini
1. Add creme de cacao and raspberry vodka into a glass,
2. Add ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
3. Strain into a martini glass.
4. Garnish with frozen raspberries and serve chilled. - 100.422
Need a mule with a mean kick? Then go for this cocktail that comes spiked with sugarcane-based cachaca. Perfect summer alternative to mojito and margaritas, this Brazilian martini has strong, distinctive aroma and flavor. Follow the recipe to fix this drink... - 95.2993
The Pomberry Blossom Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, strawberry rum, pama pomagranate liqueur, gin and sprite and stir.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with the strawberry and lemon twist and serve. - 113.771
Yvonne's Sunshine Martini
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Pour gin, lemon juice, and ginger syrup in it. Shake it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass, sprinkle lemon zest on top, and serve it chilled.
For ginger syrup, steep a piece of fresh ginger into warm... - 110.903
Cheery Caramel Candy Apple Martini
When it comes to martini, the sky is the limit. As is the case with caramel candy apple martini that bursts with the sweet flavors of Sour Apple Pucker, Dekuyper Buttershots Burst (Butterscotch Schnapps) and a slight hint of Triple Sec. This gloriously sweet... - 92.3465
Heavenly Ambrosia Martini
If you are a martini lover, then you will love this flavorful, aromatic drink. A cocktail of taste and aroma, this is one perfect drink to booze on when chilling at the porch or patio. Just follow the video, stock up on the booze and get mixing this drink. - 86.8417
Martini Mix Recipes By Category