- » Martini
Martini is a cocktail that is made by blending red, sweet and dry vermouth and gin. This drink is served in a tall cocktail glass also known as the ‘martini glass’ and is usually garnished with olives and ... More »
X-rated Pink Martini
If you are going to organize a party only for girls, then you must serve this cocktail. This pink x-rated cocktail is absolutely girly, for its color as well as flavor. Watch the video thoroughly to learn the tricks for shaking up this cocktail. - 134.51
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 129.167
Lemon Mint Vodka Martini
You can think up many different cocktails with martini and they always taste wonderful. Lemon Mint and Martini is a magical and happy combination that always works! This cocktail is fragrant, citrusy, pleasant to the palate and always goes down easily. Tart... - 122.771
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Stefanie Marco of Belvedere Vodka shows us how to make holiday drinks. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 121.061
Apple Sage Martini
Fond of Martinis? here's a great variation that you must try. Watch the chef stir up this yummy concoction that is totally irresistible. Go ahead, give it a try. - 120.746
Thin Mintini Cocktail
I've been so excited to work with Shenandoah Growers to make a Thin-Mintini. Revive your love for a girl-scout cookie with the Thin-Minti. My unique cocktail takes 360-chocolate vodka, infused with mint, and mixes it with a shot of Mint Chocolate Bailey's. ... - 119.831
Life Is A Bitchintini
1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for... - 119.118
Super Antioxidant Pomegranate Martini
Antioxidants play a key role in keeping our body healthy and free from many infections. Check out KC Pomering showing how to make a Super Antioxidant Martini with pomegranate juice as the base drink along with couple of other gluten free extracts. Great way... - 118.803
Classic Gin Martini
Old is gold is what they say about this classic gin martini. After all there has to be something in it that even the world's most renowned spy also drinks it,, though it’s a bit modified, but still it is a martini. Shaken not Stirred! - 117.143
1. In a mixing glass, add the gin, Marachino cherry liqueur, crème de violette and lemon juice. Scoop in the ice cubes and shake well to mix the contents.
2.Using a double strainer, strain the contents of the mixing glass into a martini... - 116.209
Dry Martini - The Classic Gin Cocktail
The classic Dry Martini cocktail utilizing gin. This cocktail can be garnished with a lemon peel or the popular green olive. We take the dry martini with three olives because Doug is a fan of olives. Otherwise, give a lemon peel a try! A nice crisp and clean... - 116.038
1. Rim the glass of the martini glass with lime and sugar.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add the silver rum, grand marnier, pumpkin spice simple syrup, bitters and lemon juice along with ice.
3. Shake well.
4. Strain into the rimmed... - 115.904
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 115.645
Refreshing Basil Watermelon Martini
Hunting for some refreshing fruity cocktail ideas???Why not try this amazing martini of crushed watermelon and basil? This drink is amazingly refreshing and is easy to make. Just pick up the shaker and make this cocktail within no time. To know the recipe,... - 115.201
This Espresso Martini beats any other coffee based cocktail hands down. Why? Look at that espresso, it is probably one of the best in the world, as good as any Italian espresso. A simple blend of two nice liquors turn it into this sexy drink. Give it a try,... - 115.037
Martini With Sage And Apple Juice
Look at this video for a perfect refreshing drink infused with an impressive flavor of sage. The chef creates this drink with perfection that can be served on any occasion. - 113.607
Saganaki Martini With Gin And Tomatoes
Why not give a flavorful twist on the martini and a cold soup with gin and tomatoes. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a terrific saganaki martini with gin and tomatoes with would a great way to pamper. Watch this video and gear up for a... - 113.537
A new martini creation made with a mix from iX MiXer. Bourbon, vanilla vodka, berrie, citrus and cinnamon come together for an explosive burst of flavor. And the folk at iX say their all-natural MiX is packed with electrolytes, vitamins and minerals that will... - 113.362
Gluten Free Pomegranate Martini
Martinis and cool drinks are great to beat out summer heat with some refreshing energy. Here is a recipe to make Gluten Free Pomegranate Martini with pomegranate juice as the key extract along with other extracts. A must not miss! - 113.159
Easy Pumpkin Pie Martini
Not yet done with your pumpkin love, this year? Then take a look at this fabulous pumpkin pie martini recipe with graham cracker crust. Watch the video for clear instructions. Try it at home and your guest are sure to rave of your skills with every sip! - 112.872
Chocolate Ginger Martini
This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest. - 111.967
This martini was created for…. you guessed it….Bob. He’s Bob Sawyer, one of the guys at greendoginteractive.com and is largely responsible creating for this great website of ours. Bob enjoys scotch as well as sweet cocktails with a citrus note. I also... - 111.701
Skinny Soother Martini
1. For the chamomile vodka: In a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the vodka with the tea bag.
2. Shake and wait about a week, shaking briefly every two or three days. Once ready, keep refrigerated
3. For the cocktail: Add 1 1/2... - 111.587
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 111.178
Best summer drink ever! Explore this video to know it all. Pomegranate martini is a wonderfully refreshing drink. The sweet and crisp taste makes you feel all happy and gives that twist and kick. Ideally, have chilled martini glasses ahead of time, as it... - 111.108
Lavender Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail
For the lavender lovers, here is a beautifully prepared martini flavored with culinary lavender! Thanks to Chef Evanne for the interestingly deep insight on the culinary lavender, which makes the preparation of lavender lemon drop martini all the more... - 110.832
A trashion party invite inspired this deliciously, uh, trashyly different cocktail. Served martini style (or however you like) the idea is to use erstwhile trash. Frankly, that gives you considerable scope to use anything you would otherwise toss out, without... - 110.376
Stage Velvet Martini
A potent martini, this recipe combines gin, maraschino liqueur, Fernet Branca and both Peychaud’s and Angostura. Not for the faint of heart, you might prefer the cocktail with a higher ratio of the sweet maraschino spirit to the bitter and aromatic Fernet. - 110.276
Skinny Cinnamon Breeze Martini
About 130 low calories are all that’s in this yummy mixed drink, adapted from the original Cinnamon Breeze cocktail. Skinny girls can have their cocktails and stay thin too while sipping cinnamon vodka with cranberry and pineapple. Take heed, check the... - 110.173
Rosemary Citrus Martini
1. Mix the honey and warm water well to make honey syrup.
2. Squeeze and drop the clementine or mandarin with a large sprig of rosemary into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice.
3. Add in the vodka, lemon and 3/4 ounce of honey syrup... - 110.139
Sweet Heat Martini
Habanero vodka provides the heat and agave is the sweet with a little ginger liqueur to even things out. It’s really worth taking the time to infuse your vodka but, if you don’t want to, substitute pepper vodka. - 110.139
Chocolate And Coffee Martini
Coffee liquor is renders all the intrinsic flavor of coffee to which it is mixed. Check out the recipe to make Gluten Free Chocolate and Coffee Martini using gluten free milk substitute as the base drink. Great to enjoy this chilled drink during hot sunny... - 109.94
How To Make An Irish Martini
Maybe you don’t like green drinks but want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. The Irish Martini is the drink for you any day. The original recipe called for swirling the whiskey around the glass then discarding it. I consider that a ghastly waste of good... - 109.923
How To Make A Martini My Way
This is my preferred way of making a Martini. No doubt some people will insist it's wrong but I say, do what you enjoy. - 109.781
Lemon Drop Martini
1. Rim the martini glass with lemon twist and sugar to created a coated rim.
2. Combine the vodka, triple sec and lemon juice in an ice-filled shaker.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into a chilled glass.
5. Garnish with the... - 109.751
Here’s a lovely, light libation of tequila with fresh rosemary and pineapple juice. - 109.58
Skinny Mai Tai Martini
A low-calorie Mai Tai drink to satisfy any dieter. Sip on this mix of rum, pineapple, almond and orange while congratulating yourself on consuming only 127 calories. - 109.286
Violet Martini Cocktail
This martini is flavorful, tasty and sweet. Built with only 2 ingredients, this stylish drink makes for a great early evening drink. Best enjoyed before twilight, before collars and cuffs are loosened and before the more serious business of martinis and... - 109.24
Simply Exquisite Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with Frangelico, butterscotch schnapps, orange curacao, creme de bananas and light cream. Shake well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Add a dash of nutmeg and the orange wedge and serve chilled. - 108.618
The Rich Bitch Martini
Elizabeth Dodwell with Rayann Larsen from The Work Spot in Duluth, GA, for the Shedding the Bitch contest. This martini blends Chocolate, Amaretto, peach and cream for a delectably delicious libation. - 107.915
Chocolate Mint Martini
1. Rim the glass, if that’s your preference, with a mix of cocoa powder and super fine sugar. Use the creme de cacao as binder and dip into the cocao-sugar mix.
2. Add vodka, creme de cacao, creme de menthe into an ice-filled shaker... - 107.331
Leg Spreader Martini
1. Add spiced rum, coconut rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice to a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
4. Drop in a cherry and serve chilled. - 107.321
For all you Sex and the City fans, the Flirtini, made popular at the end of season three. - 107.112
Chocolate Spice Martini
The Chocolate Spice Martini is as rich and delicious as it gets but with an added kick of cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. - 107.082
The Classic Martini has been the godfather of all cocktails through out history. Watch Derek quote Hemingway's Farewell to Arms as he shakes up the martini. Both the drink and man are sinfully good, ladies! Cheers! - 106.942
Vinegar and strawberry in a martini. Weird, I know. But an aged balsamic is generally quite sweet with an almost syrupy texture. - 106.457
The Banana Split Martini
Do you love bananas and chocolate? Then this is the cocktail to make. Start by ombining the banana liqueur with the chocolate mixture. But the taste is out of the world and it’s a great way to have your two favorite items in a single drink. - 106.452
Low Cal Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolaty. I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms,... - 105.884
Macdaddy appletini is a good alternate for appletinis. It is more flavorful, with real fruit and an added kick from the ginger. Take a look at this jazzy recipe in the video clip. - 105.602
If you are fond of martinis, then you must definitely try the black berry martini which tastes totally refreshing. Prepared using just 5 ingredients, this martini makes a perfect drink for parties and gathering. Have a look at this video to see how you can... - 105.198
The Holidays are almost upon us, so let us begin the festivities in early preparation. The experience of drinking it is like getting hit in the face with a tree limb. This stuff has FLAVOR. Watch and learn from Derrick as he makes it in this video. Cheers! - 105.141
Skinny Green Tea Martini
1. Add the vodka, kombucha green tea and stevia syrup into a shaker half-filled with ice.
2. Shake till really cold.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with a sprig or fresh garden herbs and serve chilled. - 104.464
Fresh herbs make any recipe much more flavorful. Why should cocktails be spared? The gardengirltv host prepares a martini with amazing cilantro, ginger and lime. Watch the video, try this drink and check how it tastes. - 104.314
Godiva Chocolate Martini
Here is a wonderful chocolate martini using Godiva chocolate liqueur. The chef here shakes up this amazing martini with vodka in just a few minutes. This chocolate martini is perfect for a valentines day meal or a romantic evening! - 104.18
The Martini: Shaken Or Stirred
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the 3 ounces of gin, 1 ounce of dry vermouth and 10 ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. In a glass, add 3 ounces of gin, 1 ounce of dry vermouth and 10 ice cubes and stir well using a bar spoon.
4.... - 104.108
Skinny Lemon Drop Martini
1. Add vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake till your hands are frigid.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with the lemon twist and serve chilled. - 104.036
Menage A Trois Martini
Obviously, there are many ways you can have a Menage a Trois. Here’s one I particularly enjoy. - 103.901
This martini will have you swinging from the treetops, but no monkeying around! - 103.663
Cinnamon Espresso Martini
1. Shake kahlua, cinnamon vodka and espresso over ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 102.806
Copper Illusion Martini
This copper-colored martini can create the illusion that you are sophisticated and rich. Well, maybe you already are. - 102.44
For all those who drink a cocktail, cosmopolitan is always in their top list. This recipe video shows a watermelon cosmopolitan, which is a modification of the original drink with fresh watermelons. It sure looks refreshing and needless to say it would taste... - 100.541
How To Make A Screaming Banshee Martini
Irish legend says there are Banshees that will stalk a victim, wailing and screaming at them ’til they go mad and kill themselves. We hope this version of the original Banshee cocktail doesn’t have that effect on you, though I guess we’ll never know….. - 100.063
Vesper Martini Cocktail
We visit the Bull Run Distillery and with the warm weather they share a cocktail that would work well during these hot days of spring and summer. Patrick the owner of Bull Run is joined by Ryan Csanky from the Oregon Distillers Guild to make a Vesper. This... - 100.007
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 99.9579
Pretty And Fun Absinthe Minded Martini
Bright, perky, feisty, extra scrumptious martini are fun to sip! Spread the cheer this festive season with Derrick Schommer's absinthe minded martini that not only looks delicious, but feels good too. All you have to do is take your favorite gin and add some... - 98.8971
The Orgasmic Lemon Drop Martini
1. Coat the martini glass rim with lemon juice and sugar.
2. In the cocktail glass place the ice cubes and pour vanilla vodka and lemon juice.
3. Shake it well and pour into the martini glass, garnish with lemon twist.
4. Serve The Orgasmic... - 98.6116
The Dafne Martini
The Daphne Martini - A pear vodka, gin, vermouth and blue Curacao start this delicate blue cocktail while the orange bitters bring a new sensation. If you're into slightly dry drinks, this one will thrill you senseless! Watch and learn how to make this drink... - 98.5192
Lovely Caramel Mint Martini
If you love caramel and martini, you surely won't mind a cocktail that blends in both, will you? This minty after-dinner cocktail comes packed with sweet caramel note and, smooth texture. It's like the potency of vodka rolled up in a chocolate-like... - 98.4314
How To Make A Sour Patch Green Apple Martini
Merry time martini!!! Martinis are the most refreshing drink for any summer beach party or even barbeque party This amazing video uses the right mix of drinks to make a perfect martini. This tangy apple-flavored vodka yields an autumn cocktail worth inviting... - 98.3573
Comforting Canteen Martini
Need a drink to get you going well past the midnight hour? Then Canteen Martini surely won't disappoint. This fancy-schmancy cocktail uses Tommy Bahama rum to give it a nice smooth profile. However, you can add traces of comfort to your glass with a little... - 97.9482
Bailey's Mint Chocolate Martini
Bailey's Mint Chocolate Martini - A little bit of Mint Bailey's Irish Cream and vanilla vodka makes a classy looking cocktail design. And it tastes great too! Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 97.7469
Cream Dreamsicle Martini
This drink is ideal for those hot summer nights! Loaded with generous dollops of vanilla ice cream, this creamy martini comes packed with a little extra ice. This creamy cocktail is an excellent standby for the standard margarita and tastes absolutely dreamy.... - 97.4199
Refreshing And Fruity Banana Night Martini
Summer night parties call for refreshing, fruity drinks. Let your inner mixologist rule over the party with bright and perky banana night martini. Cool, colorful, and fruity, this cocktail infuses pineapple-flavored vodka with raspberry vodka and a slew of... - 97.3117
Sweet Blue Heaven Martini
Revel in some tropical pleasure with blue heaven martini. Sweet, bright and cheery, this drink brings to your lips a rainbow of flavors ranging from pineapple to orange to butterscotch and vanilla. Intensely flavored and colored, this drink is a must-have for... - 97.2803
Party Favorite Chocolate Diamond Martini
When it's party time, nothing can get you pumped up like chocolate diamond martini. This fancy-schmancy booze laces vodka martini with chocolate and comes without the fiery burn of vodka. A real party-rocker, this delectable drink is the ultimate... - 97.2509
Sweet Tooth Martini
Like a martini and have a sweet tooth. Try this Sweet Tooth Martini. It’s got vodka cointreau, elderflower liqueur and angostura bitters! Not too sweet but deliciously sweet! - 96.9555
Sunken Treasure Martini
1. Put the jam into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Add the strawberry into the jam.
3. In a shaker, add the gin and peach schnapps with ice and shake well.
4. Strain over the strawberry and jam.
5. Top with chilled champagne.
6. Serve chilled. - 96.617
Lemon Balsamic Martini
1. In a large jug, combine water, sugar and lemon juice. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. Pour balsamic vinegar and vodka. Give it a good stir.
3. In martini glass, put some cranberries right at the bottom, and fill it with vodka mixture.
4.... - 95.8732
1. Shake with ice the Plymouth gin, dry vermouht and angostura bitters in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into cocktail glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 95.1154
Cucumber Squeezed Martini
What is a better way of cooling yourself in spring than with Cucumber Squeezed Martini? The lady bartender shows you how to put up the drink using cucumber pieces, fresh basil, grape juice, sake, sugar syrup and fresh lemon juice. It’s pretty simple if you... - 93.7009
Chocolate And Cinnamon Martini
Looking for a martini recipe that puts an interesting twist to the classic recipes? Then watch this video and learn how to make a tasty martini that is a blend of interesting flavors, guaranteed to earn you praises. - 92.639
Sweet Monkey Martini
Stop monkeying around, will you? Just make this martini, and you'll go ape 'cause it's so yummy. Jokes apart, the Sweet Monkey Martini is an excellent cocktail. You'll enjoy it. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Cheers! - 89.4182
Peach Berry Martini Cocktail
Peach berry martini is a snazzy drink to spice up your house parties. It looks vivacious and tastes heavenly as usual. Take a look at this video for the directions of making this sexy drink. - 86.2935
Pink Martini is one of a kind of drink. Watch this video to see what all you will need to prepare this snazzy drink. That special liquor adds a really creamy twist to it. - 79.1463
Want to be a host who does not disappoint the guests? Make Marvelous Martini at home to bowl over to be a perfect host. It is refreshing and delicious. Have it cold to get the right effect and serve it with olive. - 67.3574
Martini Pot Roast
1) In a paper bag, mix flour and white pepper.
2) To this, add the pot roast and shake well to coat with the flour mixture.
3) In a large heavy iron skillet, heat the corn oil, until the pan is very hot.
4) In the hot skillet, put the... - 45.5941
1) In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, sugar, garlic and mustard till well blended.
2) Drizzle olive oil in between to complete the dressing.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a small saucepan, simmer water and add sugar.
5) Keep a bowl of ice... - 44.4092
Dry Martini Cornish Hens
1. To make the marinade for the hens, in a small bowl, combine the juniper berries, lemon zest, 1 1/2 cups of the stock, 1/2 cup of the gin, the vermouth, salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
2. In a large deep glass dish or casserole, arrange... - 41.5674
Very Dry Martini Cocktail
1. Refrigerate martini glass.
2. In a glass jug add ice cubes.
3. Over the ice, add dry French vermouth and gin together.
4. Stir the liquids together robustly and consistently without splashing.
5. In the chilled martini glass... - 36.1915
Extra Dry Martini Cocktail
1. In a glass jug add ice cubes.
2. Over the ice, add dry French vermouth and gin together.
3. Stir the liquids together robustly and consistently without splashing.
4. In a chilled martini glass strain the stirred liquids.
6. Garnish the... - 36.1825
Dry Martini Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Slice a lemon rind in a continous strip. Add into the ice.
3) Add in the vermouth, sherry and gin.
5) Allow the cocktail to rest for a while before serving.
6) Serve the Dry Martini Punch... - 35.6592
Martini Recipes By Category