- » Marshmallow Torte
Marshmallow Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marshmallow torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marshmallow torte recipes.
Dobos Torte With Marshmallow
Prepare and bake the cake layers as in the recipe for Prince Regent Cake, opposite.
When cool, fill cake with the following cream mixture.
To make filling, mix a little milk with cornstarch in a medium bowl.
Heat remaining milk with sugar in a small... - 43.6348
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the marshmallow creme, hot water, vanilla and coffee powder in a small mixer bowl.
3) With an electric mixer set at low speed, beat the mixture till it is blended. Set... - 42.0781
1. In a double boiler, cook marshmallows in lemon juice, orange juice and one and a quarter cup of water intil marshmallows turn soft
2. Dissolve gelatin in quarter cup of water and add it to the mixture; allow to cool and add whipped cream into it
3.... - 36.0905
Chocolate Nut Ice Cream Torte
Put softened ice cream in mixing bowl.
Fold in crushed cookies, marshmallows and pecans.
Pour into 7-cup mold.
Freeze until firm.
To serve, unmold and garnish around base with whipped cream.
Cut into wedges with electric knife and serve with Chocolate Sauce. - 29.9036
You May Also Like!
Mallou Lemon Torte
Put lemon juice in milk and beat until stiff.
Fold into whipped cream and marshmallows.
Put in 9 x 13 inch graham cracker crust.
Chill. - 28.7822
Easy Cherry Torte
Combine marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler.
Melt over low heat; cool.
Fold in whipped cream and pour onto graham cracker crust.
Top with cherry pie filling.
Refrigerate or freeze. - 27.1779
Measure half-and-half into a small pan, add marshmallows and cook, stirring, until marshmallows are melted.
Set pan in cold water and stir until mixture is cooled.
Blend in creme de menthe, creme de cacao, and about 6 drops food coloring.
Chill mixture until... - 43.8698
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Rub in the butter pieces until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the sugar and hazelnuts and knead into a rough... - 45.6939
1. In a bowl, add cookie crumbs, butter and mix well. Set aside 1/4 cup for garnish.
2. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the remaining crumbs and chill for 30 minutes.
3.Spread ice cream over crust and freeze.
4. In a small bowl, add... - 43.2946
1. Make filling: Soften gelatin in water in small saucepan; stir in coffee; heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves; cool.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; add eggs, 1 at... - 43.9089
Marshmallow Torte Recipes By Category