- » Marshmallow Dessert
Marshmallow Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marshmallow dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marshmallow dessert recipes.
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 130.687
S'more Chocolate Cakes
A traditional children's summer evening campfire dessert is transformed into an adult dessert worthy of finishing your finest meal! A rich, moist, deep chocolate cake is topped with a crunchy graham cracker crumble then finished with toasted marshmallows... - 126.341
Holiday is all about spending time with family and kitchen especially with the kids. So, to have a fun and enjoyable time, you need a recipe that is not stressful to make. Here, is a very interesting holiday marshmallow snowman recipe that is so creative to... - 123.072
Rosalie's Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 120.322
St. Patrick's Day Green Grasshopper Pie
1. Heat 32 marshmallows with 2/3 cup milk in a saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted.
2. Reduce heat if the sauce begins to stick to the bottom of the saucepan, and continue to stir continuously. (If the... - 118.807
Marshmallow Fudge Cake In A Mug
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a marshmallow fudge cake in a mug. - 114.371
Marshmallow Jello Shots
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow jello shots. - 113.884
Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for marshmallow flower cupcakes. - 113.676
Barry, His Daughter Phoebe & nephews Ben & Jack make some marshmallow blondies (white chocolate brownies) - 113.661
Sweet Potato Soufflé With Spongy Marshmallow Topping
Bid adieu to your boring potato and steak dinner with this kick-ass sweet potato dish. Betty shows how to add some pizzazz to your holiday table with her not-so-traditional and sophisticated sweet-potato soufflé, unabashedly topped with a spongy, sweet... - 112.113
Walnut Biscuits With Marshmallow Dip
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that you will fall in love with. Try these yummy Walnut Biscuits with Marshmallow Dip recipe in your kitchen today. The dish makes for an excellent dessert and is also perfect to be served as a tasty snack for those evening... - 109.792
Chocolate Marshmallow Delight
If you are yet to decide on your Halloween treats for this year, here is a special item which every one would love. The bonding of marshmallow and chocolate melts into your mouth leading to a heavenly feeling. It's really easy and quick. You can make it even... - 109.698
Easy Picnic Recipes - Rice Crispy Pops
1. Place a sauce pan on medium high heat; add butter, vanilla, and marshmallow in it. Stir constantly and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows melts.
2. In a large bowl, take rice krispies, and pour marshmallow mixture in it. Mix it fast.... - 109.68
A chewy dessert that’s sweet and stretchy! Here is a great recipe to making a unique kind of smore! Made using mini marshmallows and golden graham cereal, this is a recipe with a twist! What a fun item for kids and adults. - 107.588
Easy Marshmallow Frosting
1. In a blender, cream together the butter and the marshmallow fluff until well blended. Add salt and vanilla. Sprinkle sugar, little at a time and mix. Finally add the seedless strawberry jam and mix.
2. Use this frosting for topping... - 106.692
If you're searching for a quick and sweet recipe, then this would be useful for you. The chef makes smores in the video, It's very easy and I'm sure your kids will love it. Don't forget to watch the video. - 91.1232
Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
This was a weight watchers recipe and requested! I don't remember but I believe the WW points was 2 per piece if you cut it into 36 inches. I don't have the exact calorie count because I seem to use different ingredients each time. - 89.9527
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 86.7014
Weight Watchers Marshmallow Fudge
For those weight watchers who are fond of desserts, here is an excellent recipe for marshmallow fudge. Have a look at this impressive video that shows a low cal and easy to make recipe. Prepare this delicious marshmallow fudge for any occasion and impress... - 82.3524
Chocolate And Marshmallow Tartlettes
Chocolate and marshmallows are a deadly combination! Well that’s the combo the chef cashes in on while making these mini tarts! Beautifully baked and easy to follow video for those wanting to try! - 81.9367
Surprise Brownies, you may wonder why are these brownies called surprise brownies. The combination of ingredients bring a magical taste to the brownies. To make the surprise brownies healthy try using healthy ingredient options. - 51.5239
Combine crumbs, sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan.
Refrigerate while making filling.
In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk.
Stir constantly over low heat until marshmallows melt.
Refrigerate until... - 48.9429
Marshmallow Souffle Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch flan dish and place it on a baking sheet. Use a double thickness foil to cover the rim from the outside. Cover in such a way that it form a 1 inch high collar around the rim. Butter the foil... - 48.5946
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.955
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for brownie and mix well.
3. Spread in an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Once baked, keep aside.
5. In a... - 46.6363
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
1.Mix sugar and butter and blend well until creamy.
2.Put egg yolks in the mixture and blend.
3.Take a double broiler and heat chocolate in it.
4.Put chcocolate in the egg mixture by mixing continuously.
5.Put 1/2 cup nuts and with the spatula put the... - 46.473
Rocky Road Bars
Grease an 11" x 7" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Melt butter or margarine and chocolate over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Beat in sugar, then eggs.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder.
Stir into chocolate mixture.
Add vanilla and... - 46.3301
This recipe is easy to prepare, it just has a lot of steps. The picture below was taken before I prefected the ganache-ish mixture. - 46.0735
Marshmallow Fruit Pie
Marshmallow Fruit Pie has a divine taste. Marshmallow Fruit Pie gets its taste from marshmallows mixed with milk and topped with chocolate chips. Marshmallow Fruit Pie is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 45.6574
Apple Blossom Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut the quarters into thick half slices.
3) On a floured surface roll out pastry and cut it into circlrs to fit the bottom of custard cups.
4) Take 4 custard cups and... - 45.5639
1) In a bowl, combine the crushed chocolate wafers and melted butter together.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, pat the mixture to form a crust
3) In the top of a double boiler, melt the marshmallows with milk .
4) Allow to cool, then gently fold in the two... - 45.422
Almond Marshmallow Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small mixing bowl, combine crumbs, cinnamon and melted butter or margarine.
Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows, chocolate bar and milk.
Place over low heat until... - 45.2097
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a heatproof bowl until creamy.
Place the chocolate in a pan with the single cream and heat gently until melted.
Bring just to the boil, then pour on to the egg yolk mixture thoroughly.
Place the bowl over a pan of... - 45.2053
Banana And Marshmallow Melts With Butterscotch Sauce
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Cut the bananas into 2 inch pieces and add to a bowl, sprinkling immediately with lemon juice to prevent discoloration .
3. On the seasoned skewers, thread... - 45.1235
Nutty Mississippi Mud Cake
Microwave butter and cocoa in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in sugar.
Add eggs and beat well.
Blend in flour, salt, vanilla, and nuts.
Pour batter into a 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 11 minutes.
Rotate dish... - 45.0446
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Rub butter, flour and brown sugar together.
Press into greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Boil sugar, 1/2 cup cold water and... - 44.9178
Pink Peppermint Pie
Bake pie crust.
Heat marshmallows and milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are melted.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, salt, peppermint extract and food color.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 44.7678
Club Fruit Salad Squares
1) Drain and reserve 1/2 cup syrup each from the pineapple and cherries.
2) In a pan, mix the cornstarch, sugar and salt together and stir in the reserved syrups and 1/2 cup orange juice.
3) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until thick.
4)... - 44.742
Peppermint Whoopie Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening or cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the egg.
4) Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well... - 44.6827
Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Dip a marsh-mallow in melted margarine; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
Place marshmallow on shortest side of triangle.
Fold corners over marshmallow and roll to... - 44.6419
Ghostly Petit Fours With Mallow Frosting
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
Freeze cake 1... - 44.6398
Mocha Sundae Pie
Combine wafers, sugar, and butter.
Press firmly into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated 300 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Cool, then chill.
Over low heat, stir evaporated milk, marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and salt until melted and thick.
Spoon... - 44.5306
Peach Marshmallow Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Cream 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, and corn syrup together.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Pour into prepared pan; arrange peach... - 44.2282
Marshmallow Cloud Fudge Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, milk, margarine and egg at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Stir in nuts (batter will be thick).
Spread in prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to... - 44.2038
Chocolate Grasshopper Pie
1. Select a 9-inch pie plate
2. Tip the butter into it and microwave on High for 40 seconds
3. Add the crushed cookies mixture to the pie plate and mix well
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of the pie plate to form a shell
5.... - 44.0918
I am sharing this old family recipe of Butterscotch Fudge. It is generally served as a Dessert for all our family get-togethers. I'm sure you will be doing the same thing soon! - 43.992
Dobos Torte With Marshmallow
Prepare and bake the cake layers as in the recipe for Prince Regent Cake, opposite.
When cool, fill cake with the following cream mixture.
To make filling, mix a little milk with cornstarch in a medium bowl.
Heat remaining milk with sugar in a small... - 43.8456
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sift 2 tablespoons powdered sugar evenly over bottom of dish.
Place gelatin in small mixing bowl.
Pour 6 tablespoons watei over gelatin.
Let stand to soften.
Meanwhile, in 2-quart... - 43.6209
Cherry Marshmallow Tops
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (mark 5).
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Stir in the sugar and form a soft dough with the beaten egg .
4) Shape into 16... - 43.1725
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
2. In a bowl, toss remaining crumbs with melted butter.
3. Turn crumbs into an 8-inch x 8-inch x 2-inch baking dish and press lightly to cover base of dish.
4. In small mixing bowl combine marshmallow creme,... - 43.1239
Chocolate Marshmallow Dessert
Soak gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes.
In a heavy saucepan, combine cocoa, milk and whole marshmallows.
Over low heat stir constantly until cocoa is blended and marshmallows are completely dissolved.
Remove from heat: stir until marshmallows are... - 42.7732
Blueberry Marshmallow Dessert
This blueberry marshmallow dessert recipe is for a huge number. A recipe that you can confidently use when you have many guests over. A simple and easy dessert that the guests would fall in love with. - 42.3899
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.3879
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the marshmallow creme, hot water, vanilla and coffee powder in a small mixer bowl.
3) With an electric mixer set at low speed, beat the mixture till it is blended. Set... - 42.2919
Raspberry Marshmallow Delight
Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
Press into bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In large saucepan, over medium heat, stir marshmallows and milk until the marsh-mallows are melted.
Cool to room temperature.
Fold in... - 42.1909
Creme De Menthe Pie
Combine marshmallows and milk in a large glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH about 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff.
Stir to blend well.
Add creme de cacao and creme de menthe.
Cool until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Whip... - 41.8416
Marshmallow Cream Fondue
To make Crispy Chocolate Cookies, place butter and corn syrup in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until butter melts.
Remove from heat and stir in cocoa mix and cereal.
Mix well to coat cereal.
Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture into miniature paper... - 41.4516
Creme De Menthe Mousse
1. Take a saucepan, put milk and marshmallows in it.
2. Let the ingredients cook at low flame.
3. Stir continuously till the marshmallows melt.
4. Put crème de menthe in the mixture and refrigerate until thick.
5. Add a cup of whipped cream in the... - 41.3514
This homemade marshmallows recipe is a easy and simpl to prepare recipe for making homemade marshmallows. A cooked dessert, these marshmallows are prepared with gelatin and sugar. Use them for hot chocolate, cakes or other desserts, they are simply yum! - 40.9087
Pineapple And Marshmallow Hash
Beat egg until thick and light in color.
Gradually add sugar, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend in milk, tapioca and salt.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Pour into' saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Cool for 20... - 40.8218
Marshmallow Ice Cream
1. In a large, dry and grease free mixer bowl beat eggs using an electric beater until they are foamy.
2. Gradually add the sugar while beating continuously until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
3. Further, add the in marshmallow crème, milk,... - 40.7843
Coconut Marshmallow Frosting
This Coconut Marshmallow Frosting can make any good dessert taste extremelt delicous! The feel biting into the fresh marshmallows wrapped in grated coconut is such an awesome thing to experience. If you want to know how it feels, give this amazing desserts... - 40.7185
Fantastic Fudge With Marshmallow Crème
1. In a 4-quart bowl, top in the sugar, milk, butter or margarine
2. Cook this mixture on High for 18-20 minutes or till the mixture is cooked till softball stage.
3. Stir the mixture often. Do not allow the mixture to boil over
4. Tip in the chocolate... - 40.3984
1. Line 8 inch x 8 inch pin tin/ baking dish with 3/4 quantity wafer crumbs. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, keep milk for boiling.
3. Once boiled, remove and keep aside to cool for few minutes.
4. Add chopped marshmallows to... - 40.2714
Chocolate Marshmallow Pudding
Combine cocoa, sugar, cornstarch and salt in a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Add milk gradually to dry ingredients, stirring constantly.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 6 minutes.
Stir and heat, uncovered, on roast for an additional... - 40.2696
Chocolate Marshmallow Pudding
Combine the cocoa and the milk in a saucepan.
Stir to blend and scald.
Mix together the sugar replacement, salt, flour, egg and water to make a paste.
Pour about half of the scalded milk mixture over the egg mixture, stir to blend.
Return to saucepan and cook... - 40.2515
Raspberry Mint Marsh Mailow Creme Dip
1. In a medium bowl, tip the cream cheese, the marshmallow crème, yoghurt, and raspberries
2. With an electric mixer, mix the ingredients together at high speed till smooth
3. Stir in the mint
4. Cover the dip and refrigerate for atleast... - 39.9034
Red Velvety Cake With Marshmallow Frosting
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugars, and Egg Beaters.
Make a paste with 2 Tbs. liquid Butter Buds, cocoa and food coloring; add to creamed mixture.
Mix buttermilk with lite salt, soda, and vanilla.
Add alternately with flour to cream mixture.
Beat 3 minutes... - 39.7689
Chocolate Marshmallow Pie
This simple recipe of Chocolate Marshmallow Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Chocolate Marshmallow Pie -which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 39.6664
Butterscotch Marshmallow Brownies
These Butterscotch Marshmaixow Brownies are real nummy!This Butterscotch Marshmaixow Brownies is my mother's very own recipe and also one we have used for many years. Truly delicious! - 39.5873
1. Take a casserole, mix in lemon juice, lemon peel and marshmallows and cook for about 2½ minutes, stirring every ½ a minute to blend marshmallow thoroughly.
2. Keep in the refrigerator till the pie sets partially.
3. Take a chilled bowl, whip cream... - 39.363
Bake pie crust.
Heat marshmallows and milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are melted.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping... - 39.2925
Crispy Marshmallow Treats With Peanut Butter
In a medium mixing bowl, place butter and peanut butter.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
Add marshmallows, mix well.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES to 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH or until all marshmallows melt when stirred.
Stir... - 39.0335
Small Marshmallow Flan
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a small saucepan, dissolve the first amount of sugar in the water and cook until caramelized. Pour a thin layer in the bottom of each of six ramekins, and set aside.
– In a saucepan, blend the second... - 38.7602
This marshmallow sauce is a creamy and luxuriant dessert sauce made with milk and marshmallows. Prepared with added sugar, the marshmallow sauce is a cooked dessert sauce that can be used with puddings and served over sweet bakes and cakes. - 38.6971
Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
Heat marshmallows in milk until melted.
Mix cocoa and sugar together and add to hot mixture.
Stir until blended.
Combine whipped cream with salt and vanilla and fold in chilled marshmallow mixture.
Freeze until firm.
Serves 6. - 38.6839
Graham Cracker Marshmallow Pudding
Graham Cracker Marshmallow Pudding brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Graham Cracker Marshmallow Pudding for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 38.6699
The marshmallow mousse is a fruity and nutty mousse made with marshmallows and cream. Prepared along with milk and vanilla, the marshmallow mousse is creamy and delightfully indulgent on a weekend night! - 38.6263
Chocolate Marshmallow Pie With Whipping Cream
1) Bake the pastry as directed and let it cool.
2) Combine together the marshmallows and milk in top of a double boiler.
3) Place the mixture over hot water and stir well till the marshmallows melt.
4) Add the broken chocolate bar and continue to stir... - 38.573
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, combine sugar, butter and milk; heat 9 to 10 1/2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring twice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until butterscotch is melted.
Turn into well greased oblong... - 38.4133
Marshmallow Apple Crisp
Place apples and water in 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt; cut in margarine until mixture is like coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
Sprinkle with... - 38.3956
1. Separate whites and yolks of eggs carefully. Keep yolks aside for sauce.
2. Whisk whites very stiffly.
3. Add sugar gradually.
4. Dissolve gelatine in warm water and add drop by drop to the sugar and egg mixture.
5. Add vanilla essence.
6. Separate into 3... - 38.35
The Wonder Dessert
1. Cut oranges into small segments, discarding the pips and draining the juice in a bowl. Reserve the segments separately.
2. Roughly chop walnuts.
3. Cut marshmallows into quarters and dust them with sugar to prevent them from sticking.... - 38.2857
Using 25 g - 1 oz of the sifted icing sugar, lightly dust a 20 cm - 8" square baking tin.
Put the remaining icing sugar on a large plate and set aside.
In a large saucepan, dissolve the sugar and glucose in the water over a low heat.
Stir constantly until the... - 38.1795
Marshmallow Ice Cream
I bet that nothing tastes as good as this homemade Marshmallow Ice Cream; indeed a great treat for your sweet tooth! With strawberry jam filling and vanilla flavoring the Marshmallow Ice Cream is made more appetizing than ever! Give it a try and you'll surely... - 38.143
Home Made Grasshopper Pie
1) In a glass bowl, heat marshmallows and milk, on high power for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.
2) Take the dish out and stir the mixture until smooth.
3) Gradually stir in creme de cocoa and creme de menthe.
4) Chill until the mixture mounds slightly.
5)... - 37.8151
Cranberry Marshmallow Freeze
1) Beat the cranberry sauce into the marshmallow crÃ¨me in a small mixer bowl.
2) Turn the mixture into a 3-cup refrigerator tray. Freeze till firm.
3) Whip the cream.
4) To a chilled mixer bowl, remove the frozen mixture and break it into chunks.
5)... - 37.6354
Fluffy Marshmallow Fruit Pie
Microwave Crumb Pie Shell using the flavor of cookie that best complements filling.
In 3-qt casserole place marshmallows and milk.
Microwave at High (10) 2 to 3 Minutes, until mixture can be stirred smooth.
Chill in refrigerator (about 30 to 40... - 37.5856
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water.
2) Heat up the mixture to bring a boil.
3) Continue boiling without disturbing the mixture until the syrup spins to a thread.
4) Add marsh-mallows and allow melting into syrup.
5) In a bowl, beat egg whites.... - 37.5794
Apricot And Marshmallow Rolls
Combine crushed biscuits, marshmallows, apricots and nuts.
Heat condensed milk for 2-3 minutes on HIGH.
Add to apricot mixture.
Shape 1/3 of mixture into a log about 2cm diameter.
Coat in coconut.
Wrap in foil.
Repeat process with remaining... - 37.4421
Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir well once or twice.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes after boiling begins.
Stir in chocolate morsels, marshmallow... - 37.3286
1. In a bowl, dissolve jello in less than 1 cup of water.
2. Let the jello mixture stand until set.
3. Add fruit cocktail, marshmallow and Cool Whip; stir to mix.
4. Let the salad chill in refrigerator.
5. Serve chilled. - 37.0675
Pour butter over sugar; stir, and add eggs.
Mix flour, salt, cocoa, and combine with egg mixture.
Stir in vanilla and nuts.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes in 6x8-inch pan.
Remove from oven, and cover top of cake with marshmallows.
Return to oven about 1 minute... - 37.0297
Mint Mallow Salad
1. In one cup of boiling water, dissolve gelatin and add marshmallows to it
2. Stir till both the gelatin and marshmallows dissolve and add pineapple juice
3. Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours; stir even as the mixture begins to... - 36.8514
Marshmallow Dessert Recipes By Category
Marshmallow Dessert Course: