- » Marshmallow Date Loaf
Marshmallow Date Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marshmallow date loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marshmallow date loaf recipes.
Date Loaf Refrigerator Pudding
1. Make this dessert the day before it is to be served. Add half the crumbs to the dates, marshmallows and nuts. Stir the whipped cream into this mixture. Add the vanilla.
2. Rub a loaf pan or dish with margarine or butter and pour the mixture in. Round it... - 29.0846
Combine marshmallows, walnuts, dates, and evaporated milk; form a loaf, then roll in graham cracker meal to completely cover loaf. Roll in heavy waxed paper. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into slices. Serve with whipped cream. - 16.6077
No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Take a 9x5-in loaf dish and line the sides and bottom of the dish with foil.
2) Arrange all the ingredients.
3) In large bowl combine fruits and nuts.
4) Stir in graham cracker crumbs, and toss to coat.
5) Set fruit mixture... - 42.1579
Graham Cracker Log
Roll graham crackers to fine crumbs.
Combine marshmallows, dates and walnuts and mix thoroughly with 1 3/4 cups cracker crumbs.
Add 1 cup cream, not whipped, and mix all thoroughly.
Shape into loaf.
Roll loaf in remaining cracker crumbs, then wrap well in wax... - 30.4767
Unbaked Christmas Cake
Line loaf pan (9x5x3) with 2 strips of foil.
Extend about 3 inches above side of pan.
Place nuts in large mixing bowl; add graham cracker crumbs with raisins, dates, candied fruits and cherries.
In top of double boiler combine marshmallows and remaining... - 40.8486
Do-ahead Salad Dessert
Line a large loaf pan (9x5x3) or 3 small pans (7 7/8 x3 5/8 x2 1/4) with quilted aluminum foil leaving a 3 1/2 overhang on all sides.
Drain fruit cocktail; measure syrup and add water as needed to make 1 cup.
Bring liquid to a boil; add to gelatin and stir... - 40.1386
Easy No Bake Fruit Cake
1. Grease a loaf tin and line the pan with wax paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using your hands, work the mixture into a dough but do not knead.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
5.... - 41.1757