- » Marshmallow Creme
Marshmallow Creme Recipes
Marshmallow crème is a sweet spreadable confection consumed in United States. This confection is sold in some European supermarkets in strawberry and raspberry flavors. It is prepared using the same ... More »
Creme De Menthe Mousse
1. Take a saucepan, put milk and marshmallows in it.
2. Let the ingredients cook at low flame.
3. Stir continuously till the marshmallows melt.
4. Put crème de menthe in the mixture and refrigerate until thick.
5. Add a cup of whipped cream in the... - 41.3403
Creme De Menthe Pie
Combine marshmallows and milk in a large glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH about 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff.
Stir to blend well.
Add creme de cacao and creme de menthe.
Cool until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Whip... - 39.1431
Raspberry Mint Marsh Mailow Creme Dip
1. In a medium bowl, tip the cream cheese, the marshmallow crème, yoghurt, and raspberries
2. With an electric mixer, mix the ingredients together at high speed till smooth
3. Stir in the mint
4. Cover the dip and refrigerate for atleast... - 38.165
You May Also Like!
Penuche With Marshmallow Crème
Combine-sugar and milk.
Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat to soft ball stage at 238Â° F.
Remove from heat, add marshmallow creme, peanut butter and vanilla.
Beat until well blended.
Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
Cool and cut... - 24.8135
Marshmallow Crème Fudge
1. Combine sugar, butter and milk in buttered large glass mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave 10 minutes on med.high (Roast). Stir and continue cooking on med.high (Roast) for 5 to 8 minutes or until mixture forms a soft ball in cold water.... - 26.5412
Marshmallow Crème Chocolate Fondue
Combine all ingredients in medium glass mixing bowl.
Microwave on medium for 4 to 6 minutes.
Beat until well blended and creamy.
Keep fondue sauce warm in a chafing dish or in a heavy pottery crock over very low heat. - 18.9721
Fantastic Fudge With Marshmallow Crème
1. In a 4-quart bowl, top in the sugar, milk, butter or margarine
2. Cook this mixture on High for 18-20 minutes or till the mixture is cooked till softball stage.
3. Stir the mixture often. Do not allow the mixture to boil over
4. Tip in the chocolate... - 40.4668
Cream butter and shortening in small mixer bowl; gradually beat in marsh-mallow creme.
Blend in vanilla and confectioners' sugar; beat to spreading consistency. - 19.408
Chocolate Popcorn Balls
Combine marshmallow creme and chocolate in a saucepan, stirring constantly; bring just to a boil.
Place popcorn in a large greased bowl.
Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn and'stir until thoroughly blended.
Using greased hands, shape in 3-inch balls.
Place... - 20.5928
Mint Melt Quart Away Fudge
In 2 quart glass mixing bowl, combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
Cook on roast (7) for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
Add marshmallow creme and peppermint extract, beating until well blended.
Pour into... - 26.983
Peppermint Sauce! This is a yummy pink sauce that adds to the taste and visual appeal of any cake or dessert it is added to! I ams ure you will love this pretty and tasty Peppermint Sauce! - 25.497
Nutty Marshmallow Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix 1 cup chopped peanuts, the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and egg in large bowl.
Stir in margarine with fork until mixture is crumbly.
Press in bottom of un-greased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Bake 10... - 39.2881
Combine egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, syrup and water in top of double boiler.
Place over boiling water; beat with rotary beater until stiff peaks form, scraping pan occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Add marshmallow creme and continue beating until of... - 24.1783
Marshmallow Creme Recipes By Category