- » Marshmallow Cornflake
Marshmallow Cornflake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marshmallow cornflake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marshmallow cornflake recipes.
Corn Flake Marshmallow Cookies
Melt together the margarine and marshmallows on medium heat in a large saucepan .
Add food coloring and vanilla.
Add cornflakes and stir so that all of the cereal is coated.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a sheet of wax paper.
They... - 28.5575
Fluff Cornflake Kisses
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites and salt until stiff peaks forms, add marshmallow fluff, vanilla and beat until very stiff peaks form
2. Add cornflakes and coconut flakes and fold in.
3. Onto a lightly greased baking sheet, drop teaspoonfuls... - 37.9225
Cornflake Christmas Wreath Cookies
Everybody enjoys sweet treats during the holiday season. If you love rice krispie treats then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious cornflake cookies shaped like Christmas Wreaths. Watch the video and learn how to make them. It is fun to make and look... - 124.353
No Bake Rocky Road Bars
Those amazing Rocky Road Bars are easy and simple to make and suitable for adults and kids with nuts, gluten, dairy and eggs allergies. They're absolutely sensational, flavorful and will be the sweet star on any party. - 0
Mix and heat on stove until sugar is dissolved.
Add 5 quarts of any of the items listed.
Stir well. - 30.6264
Line a 9x9x2 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over the edges of the pan.
Butter the foil.
Set pan aside.
In a large saucepan melt marshmallows and margarine or butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove pan from heat.
Add rice cereal,... - 34.3446
Marshmallow Cereal Drops
1. In a large saucepan, warm marshmaliows and butter over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
2. Add cornflakes, rice, and oat cereals, nuts, and raisins all at once. Stir until... - 28.7093
Sweet Potato Balls
Mash the sweet potatoes in a bowl.
Stir in the sugar and margarine.
Shape into 8 to 10 balls.
Press a marshmallow into each ball and roll in the corn flakes.
Arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and... - 30.1438
Christmas Wreath Candy
Prepare this candy just before you plan to use it, as it hardens quickly.
In microwave or top of double boiler, melt butter and marshmallows.
Add food coloring as desired.
Remove from heat.
Add cornflakes and stir until well coated - 25.4989
Cook margarine, uncovered, on 100% power for 45 to 60 seconds or until melted in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole.
Stir in marsh mallows and cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
Stir until smooth; if not smooth, cook for 15 seconds... - 28.0543
Try this alluring Christmas Macaroons snack recipe. An easily prepared cookie recipe, this Christmas Macaroons is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 34.2434
Holly cookies are marshmallow and vaniila cookies prepared with melted marshmallows, butter and vanilla together. Colored green with food coloring and combined with cornflakes, the holly cookies are best centered with cinnamon candy or red berry. - 32.1391
Sunshine Sweet Potato Balls
Beat butter, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper into mashed sweet potatoes.
Form 2-inch balls with a center of a marshmallow.
Roll in cornflakes.
Place in greased 9-l/2xl2-3/4-inch baking pan.
Bake in moderate oven of 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
May be frozen... - 34.4861
Sweet Potato Puffs
To the mashed sweet potatoes, add egg yolks, salt, sugar, 2 tablespoons of butter and allspice.
Mix and divide into 6 portions.
Flatten each portion as in making potato cakes.
Place 1 marshmallow in center of each and pull potatoes up and over them in a... - 44.0113
Non Fat Christmas Wreaths
Spray saucepan with non-fat cooking spray.
Melt marshmallows with Smart Beat margarine over low heat, stirring constantly, about 6 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in food coloring and vanilla.
Stir in cornflakes to coat them.
Keep mixture warm by placing... - 36.2652
Sweet Potato Puffs
1. Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes.
2. Boil then until very tender.
3. Drain thoroughly and peel when cool enough to handle. Place in a bowl.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
5. Grease a baking sheet or line with butter paper.
6.... - 41.0086
1) Grate the rinds.
2) In a heatproof bowl, put the marshmallows and honey, stand over a pan of gently simmering water and allow to melt, stirring constantly.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients and stir well... - 37.8588