- » Marshmallow Cookies
Marshmallow Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marshmallow cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marshmallow cookies recipes.
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl. Add the eggs, water, oil and blend to smooth batter.
3.Scoop batter using small ice-cream scoop and drop on a lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
4.Bake for... - 112.375
Marshmallow Polka Dot Cookie
1. In a sifter, measure flour, soda and salt
2. In a large bowl, cream butter with sugars, beat eggs into it and stir in vanilla
3. Sift the flour mixture into it, one third at a time and blending well each time; also stir the butterscotch pieces into... - 44.4074
Polka Dot Cookie
1. Measure flour, soda and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with, brown and granulated sugars until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs and vanilla. Sift in flour mixture, a third at a time, blending well; stir in... - 31.5369
Rocky Mountain Snow Drops
1. Place white chocolate in 3-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until melted. Stir twice during heating time.
2. Stir in peanut butter until well-blended. Mix in remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper. - 17.1066
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Flatten each biscuit to form a 3 inch circle.
Brush with melted margarine.
Place 6 marshmallows in center of biscuit and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bring edges of biscuit together, twist and pinch to seal.
Place biscuits in a sprayed... - 29.0201
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the cocoa and flour. Add the sugar, stir well, and then rub in the butter till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add the egg yolk, stir well and mix to form a... - 38.3144
Choco Marshmallow Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a bowl sift salt, soda, cocoa and flour.
3. In another bowl cream sugar and shortening.
4. Add vanilla, eggs and milk. Beat the ingredients well.
5. Add the dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Use a teaspoon to... - 45.5976
Devilish Marshmallow Cookies
Cream shortening; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, soda, salt, and cocoa; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in flavorings.
Chill dough at... - 37.8008
Corn Flake Marshmallow Cookies
Melt together the margarine and marshmallows on medium heat in a large saucepan .
Add food coloring and vanilla.
Add cornflakes and stir so that all of the cereal is coated.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a sheet of wax paper.
They... - 27.0393
Crispy Marshmallow Treats
Combine marshmallows and butter in large glass bowl.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes; stir twice.
Stir until smooth.
Add cereal and stir to coat well.
Press into greased 12x8-inch dish.
Cool; cut into squares to serve. - 27.1861
Walnut Biscuits With Marshmallow Dip
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that you will fall in love with. Try these yummy Walnut Biscuits with Marshmallow Dip recipe in your kitchen today. The dish makes for an excellent dessert and is also perfect to be served as a tasty snack for those evening... - 112.848
Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa and granulated sugar.
Make a well in center of mixture; add egg, oil, vanilla and milk.
Beat until smooth.
Drop by rounded... - 46.629
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sift 2 tablespoons powdered sugar evenly over bottom of dish.
Place gelatin in small mixing bowl.
Pour 6 tablespoons watei over gelatin.
Let stand to soften.
Meanwhile, in 2-quart... - 45.3952
Decadent chocolates combined with gooey marshmallows! If you are a chocoholic , this chocolate-marshmallow cookies is for you. A rich bit of chocolate....yummmmmm - 33.5889
Marshmallow Squares are wonderfully combination of sweetened condensed milk, salt, maraschino cherries, marshmallows, vanilla wafer crumbs which gives a delectable taste. - 34.6742
Marshmallow Cookies Recipes By Category
Marshmallow Cookies Dish: