- » Marshmallow Bar
Marshmallow Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marshmallow bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marshmallow bar recipes.
Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a baking pan and grease with butter.
3) In the top of a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate.
4) Cream sugar with eggs until fluffy and then stir in flour.
5) Pour the melted chocolate and... - 42.9543
Nutty Marshmallow Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix 1 cup chopped peanuts, the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and egg in large bowl.
Stir in margarine with fork until mixture is crumbly.
Press in bottom of un-greased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Bake 10... - 41.0141
Coconut Marshmallow Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar and 4 tablespoons butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla until very fluffy.
3. Add flour mixed with baking... - 39.2505
You May Also Like!
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
These Marshmallow Cereal Bars taste terrific ! Try these creamy chocolaty bars for breakfast or a snack. Your suggestions for these Marshmallow Cereal Bars is welcome. - 28.6004
Marshmallow Pecan Bars
1. Combine biscuit mix, sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup of the butter or margarine, milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until well blended, then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes, scraping bowl several times.
2. Spread half the... - 32.4372
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
1. Put butter, marshmallows and peanut butter pieces into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at BAKE, or until melted and smooth; stir once.
2. Mix cereal into marshmallow mixture and press into a lightly buttered 1... - 22.5294
Marshmallow Marie Bars
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch chips and butter. Place over hot water and melt.
3. Once melted, add peanut butter and 1 cup marshmallows and mix well.
4. Once... - 42.0123
Marshmallow Cloud Fudge Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, milk, margarine and egg at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Stir in nuts (batter will be thick).
Spread in prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to... - 43.9979
No Dough S'mores Sandwich Bar
This has to be the easiest recipe for S'mores Bars. These take 5 minutes to make, no dough so you certainly can’t go wrong with these gooey morsels of deliciousness; thick layer of a graham cracker crust, a chewy, chocolate layer, topped with lots of... - 138.032
Candy Bar Pie
Melt candy bar in double boiler (it never becomes runny), add marshmallows, let cool away from fire.
Mix Dream Whip as directed on package, add to candy and marshmallow mix.
Pour into pie shell.
Refrigerate overnight. - 28.6948
Rocky Road Bars
Grease an 11" x 7" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Melt butter or margarine and chocolate over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Beat in sugar, then eggs.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder.
Stir into chocolate mixture.
Add vanilla and... - 46.1077
Barry, His Daughter Phoebe & nephews Ben & Jack make some marshmallow blondies (white chocolate brownies) - 111.72
Butterscotch Marshmallow Squares
Butterscotch marsmallow squares are easy and delightful desserts made with marshmallows and butterscotch chips. Made with added peanut butter, they are simply melted, combined and cooled. Enjoy! - 27.1935
Marshmallow Bar Recipes By Category