- » Marsala Tomato
Marsala Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marsala tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marsala tomato recipes.
Quick Tomato Sauce With Marsala
1. Put the tomatoes through a food mill. Do not use a blender. A food mill will puree the pulp and get rid of the seeds; a blender chops the seeds along with the tomatoes.
2. In a large skillet or medium saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onions until... - 32.006
You May Also Like!
Veal Marsala With Italian Style Spinach
1. Lay out the veal in a plastic wrap and pound it out till it is thin. Set aside.
2. Season the veal with salt and pepper. Use flour too, if you prefer.
3. In a pan on medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and cook the veal on both... - 105.782
Beat the veal escalopes between two sheets of cling film or waxed paper, with a steak hammer or rolling-pin, until they are very thin.
Halve them across the centre.
Coat with the flour, beaten egg, and mixed breadcrumbs and parmesan.
Heat the oil and... - 40.0055
Veal Scaloppine Marsala
1. Take a pie plate and add flour into it. Coat the veal slices by dunking in the flour.
2. Take a large frying pan; add butter or margarine into it. Saute the coated veal slices in it until they just get lightly browned. Remove the browned meat from... - 42.0539
Beat the veal to thin slices between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
Sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper and flour.
In a large heavy frying pan, heat a big piece of butter and fry the scallopini on both sides being careful not to burn the butter.
After they are... - 29.0805
Veal Scaloppine Al Marsala
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper place veal scallop and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. Season with salt and pepper and dredge veal cutlets in flour,... - 44.8863
Classic Turkey Marsala
When you think, preparing delicious turkey marsala at home is next to impossible, then you are wrong. In this video, chef Dani Spies shows the shortest way to prepare this favorite dish, with some of her special twists. Unless you watch the video, you'll... - 122.532
1. Preheat the oven at 250°.
2. Take a large skillet and heat about 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Pour in salt, garlic powder, and pepper over the chicken. Sauté chicken until nicely browned.
4. Slow the flame and cook the chicken until... - 45.5827
Veal Patties Marsala
Combine veal and pepper in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 6 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add veal patties, and cook 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree... - 36.9645
Veal Patties Marsala
1. Combine veal and pepper in a medium bowl; stir well. Shape mixture into 6 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add veal patties, and cook 5 minutes on each side or to desired... - 31.8003
Jumbo Shrimp Marsala
1. In a 10- to 12-inch sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat until almost smoking. Add onion and celery and cook until softened. Add tomatoes, pine nuts, currants, capers, Marsala, fennel seeds, red pepper flakes and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
2 - 24.9679