- » Marsala Rice
Marsala Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marsala rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marsala rice recipes.
Veal Marsala With Risotto
Combine flour, salt and pepper.
Coat veal slices.
In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add veal and brown on both sides.
Cook until golden.
Stir in hot water and bouillon cube, scraping pan.
Cook a few minutes until veal is tender.
Add... - 44.8319
You May Also Like!
1) Slice the veal into 2 to 3-inch pieces each.
2) In a bowl, mix together grated cheese, flour and pepper.
3) Pound the cheese mixture well into the veal pieces with a meat pounder or the edge of a heavy saucer. Keep aside some of the mixture.
4) In... - 44.2572
Chicken Marsala With Mushrooms
1) Rinse and dry the chicken with paper towels.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or margarine and saute mushrooms, green onion, and garlic until soft.
3) Remove the vegetables form the pan.
4) In the same pan, sear the chicken for 10... - 44.1984
Veal Escallops Marsala
Dust veal with flour and brown quickly on both sides in butter mixed with oil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and add a dash of ground ginger.
Cover with Marsala and continue cooking until the wine is reduced to half.
Turn the escallops once during this... - 40.7629
Chicken Liver And Marsala Risotto
1. Melt 60 g (2 oz) butter in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a medium heat until onion is soft. Add chicken livers and cook for 3-4 minutes or until brown, remove and set aside.
2. Add rice to pan and cook, tossing to coat with butter, fori minute.... - 33.7398
Veal Scaloppine Marsala
1. Take a pie plate and add flour into it. Coat the veal slices by dunking in the flour.
2. Take a large frying pan; add butter or margarine into it. Saute the coated veal slices in it until they just get lightly browned. Remove the browned meat from... - 42.0539
Debone the chicken breasts and remove the skin.
Save the skin and bone for a later soup stock.
Pound the breasts thin between two pieces of plastic.
Dredge the pieces in flour seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, saute the... - 40.9027
Easy Chicken Marsala
1. In a medium size bowl add in sage, onion powder, white pepper, salt, chicken and mix together. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in refrigerator for 60 minutes.
2. In a large skillet heat 2 tbsp. of Canola oil. Add in the onions,... - 0
Veal marsala is a savory veal recipe prepared with marsala wine and simple flavored with garlic and parsley. I love the flavor that marsala lends to meats and often cook this recipe for both party and family meals. Serve this dinner herbed potatoes or rice,... - 43.5264
1. After slicing the chicken breasts into halves, cover them with wax paper and pound them with a tenderizer hammer until they flatten to between ½ and ¾ of an inch thick.
2. In a gallon sized food storage bag, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and basil... - 0
Veal Slices In Marsala
Slice the mushrooms.
Pound the scallops until they are thin.
Mix the salt, pepper and flour and use to coat the veal.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the veal slices quickly on both sides until they are pale brown, 2-3 minutes.
Arrange on a serving... - 40.4726