- » Mars Bar
Mars Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mars bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mars bar recipes.
Mars Bar Mudcake
This Mars Bar Mudcake is every chocolate lover's delight. The best thing about this recipe is that it is very easy to prepare. Your friends and family will love this soft and moist cake. Watch this video and give it a try. - 118.931
You May Also Like!
Homemade Protein Bar
Protein bars are easier to make at home than one can ever imagine. Readymade protein bars are expensive and health enthusiasts who eat a lot of them should switch to homemade protein bars, for they turn out cheaper, are free of preservatives and they are... - 133.123
Saint Sauce Hot Chocolate Sauce
Put the milk into a small saucepan.
Using a small sharp knife cut each Mars Bar into 6 pieces and add these to the milk.
Put the saucepan on to a very low heat and stir the sauce with a small wooden spoon until the Mars Bars have melted.
Pour over ice cream... - 28.7912
Sweet & Crispy Chocolate Cakes
Oh boy! If this isn't the most appetizing Crispy Chocolate Cake ever? They are so ideal make to during Halloween and the little 'trick or treaters' who come knocking at your door will love it. Watch and learn this sure-fire dessert from this video! And as... - 113.419
Joshua S Ice Cream Extravaganza
1. Remove ice cream from the refrigerator and cut into chunks
2. Tip the chunks into a large bowl and leave to soften till the ice cream can be stirred easily.
3. Mix Smarties and Maltesers into the softened ice cream.
4. Separate the softened... - 38.5718
Chocolate Caramel Crisps
Cut the Mars bars into small pieces and place them in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the fat and syrup and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has melted.Stir in the cornflakes, then, using two spoons, divide the chocolate caramel... - 22.2936
Chocolate Crisp Fudge
1) Grease a large glass dish lightly.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and Mars Bard gently. Add the puffed rice and stir well.
3) Into the prepared dish, spread the mixture and level out the top.
4) Melt the chocolate with the remaining 25 grams of... - 35.4818
Filipino Banana Spring Rolls - Turon
Feel like eating a sweet spring roll? Make for Filipino Turons. Since these sweet spring rolls are hand held, they are perfect desserts for parties. Watch Mr. Jingjong aka Jay teach you how to make Turons. He plays with the traditional flavors by adding... - 124.06
Bread And Butter Pudding With A Twist
1. Cut the bread into triangles and then remove the crusts
2. Butter the bread on both sides and then layer them in a shallow baking tin. Dust the bread with castor sugar
3. Butter a baking tin and layer the bread on the bottom of the... - 44.8772
Heat oven to 350°
Mix butter, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour and salt until dough is well blended.
Spread in a rectangle about 13x10" on greased baking sheet, leaving about 1" all around edge of... - 33.162
Looking for a yummy party appetizer? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare these delicious and flavorful caramelized cashews. These cashews make a perfect bar food and are sure to tantalize all taste... - 121.025
Mars Bar Recipes By Category