- » Marmalade Steamed Pudding
Marmalade Steamed Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marmalade steamed pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marmalade steamed pudding recipes.
Steamed Marmalade Pudding With Lemon Sauce
1. Grease a pudding bowl and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, sieve together flour, salt and baking powder. Keep aside.
3. In a large sized bowl, combine sugar and butter and cream well.
4. Add egg and beat well using a wooden... - 47.4664
Marmalade Puff Pudding
1) Into a sifter, measure the baking powder, flour and salt.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, cream the margarine or butter with sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the egg.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately with the milk. After each... - 45.9936
Marmalade Pudding (steamed)
This steamed marmalade pudding is a wonderfully flavorful pudding made with orange marmalade. Creamed withbutter, sugar eggs and flour, the marmalade pudding is steamed and served fresh. - 42.5537
Rich Orange Marmalade Pudding
This is an easy pudding to make and you can vary it by using different marmalades - lemon, grapefruit, lime or ginger.
Serve it with a matching Marmalade Sauce.
Grease a 4 cup pudding basin.
Spread 1 tablespoon marmalade over the bottom.
Prepare a... - 40.7988
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
Add sifted dry ingredients and marmalade.
Fill 6 greased custard cups 2/3 full of batter, or put in 1-quart ring mold and cover center with small saucer.
Cover and steam for 1 1/4... - 40.349
Marmalade Pudding is simply a delicious dessert recipe. Try this amazingly tempting pudding recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 38.8633
Rich Marmalade Pudding
Grease a basin.
Grate the lemon rind.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking-powder.
Mix with the breadcrumbs, suet, lemon rind, sultanas and sugar.
Stir in the marmalade, beaten eggs and milk.
Use enough milk to make the mixture of a dropping... - 36.3737
Steamed Marmalade Pudding
1.Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
2.Cream shortening and sugar together.
3.Add flour and eggs and mix thoroughly.
4.Spread marmalade in the bottom of a mold, place the batter on top, cover mold and steam 1 1/2 hours.
5.Serve with... - 36.0826
1.Sift together dry ingredients and rub in margarine
2. Mix to a soft dough with the liquid
3. Turn into a greased basin, cover and steam for 1 hour
4. Can be served with custard or cream
Jam or syrup can be used instead of marmalade - 33.6228
Orange Marmalade Pudding
1. Cream butter until softened. Add sugar gradually, beating until thoroughly blended. Add eggs in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition, until mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in marmalade.
2. Mix flour and baking soda thoroughly and add to butter... - 32.9985
Jam Or Marmalade Layer Pudding
Grease a 1 pint (1/2 litre) basin.
Divide the pastry into four pieces.
Roll one to fit the bottom of the basin and spread with some of the jam.
Roll the other pieces, spreading each with jam and finishing with a lid of pastry.
Cover the basin with foil and... - 24.8809