- » Marmalade French Toast
Marmalade French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Marmalade French Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Marmalade French Toast recipes.
1) Rinse and dry the lemon and orange.
2) Then, grate the rind from both.
3) From one lemon, squeeze the juice out.
4) Peel the orange, remove the pith and then segment. After this, chop the flesh.
5) In a very large bowl, combine the... - 36.5669
Cinnamon French Toast
Try this Cinammon French Toast for your breakfast today ! I love my Cinammon French Toast with a generous spread of orange marmalade! How about you? - 38.5056
Golden Crispy French Toast
1. In a pie plate add the eggs, sugar, salt and milk. Beat well. ( Sugar add the faint sweetness that helps brown the toast evening and richly)
2. Dip bread slices one at time, coating both sides of the bread evenly with the egg mixture. Allow the... - 34.5948
Orange Marmalade Souffle
Beat egg whites very stiff with wire whisk.
Fold in marmalade, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, the 3 tablespoons sugar very lightly but thoroughly.
Turn into the well-greased top of a double boiler (preferably one with a round bottom).
Cover, cook over simmering water... - 45.5916
Orange French Toast
1. Spread 4 bread slices with marmalade. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. In shallow dish, combine eggs, milk and sugar until well blended. Dip sandwiches, one at a time, in egg mixture, coating well.
3. Then fry in hot butter, in small skillet, until... - 35.7094
French Toasted Ham And Cheese
1. In cup, stir marmalade and mustard until mixed; set aside. Cut ham slices to fit on half of the bread slices; cut cheese slices to fit on top of ham, then top with a dollop of marmalade mixture and another bread slice.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 15 1/2... - 32.511
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Orange Marmalade Souffle With Almonds
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff; fold in the 4 tablespoons sugar and orange marmalade.
Butter generously the top half of a 1 1/2 quart double boiler and sprinkle with plenty of chopped toasted almonds.
Carefully spoon in egg white mixture.
Sprinkle more... - 39.6804
Cheddar Orange Brunch Toast
Spread 4 slices of bread evenly with marmalade.
Top each with 1 slice bacon and 3 half slices Cheddar cheese.
Top with remaining bread, pressing lightly.
Beat eggs in pie plate; stir in orange juice and brown sugar, mixing well.
Dip sandwiches into egg mi - 28.9277
Easy Sunshine Souffle
Butter inside of top pan and lid of 2-qt.double boiler thoroughly.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small bowl until frothy.
Beat in 3 tbsp.sugar gradually and beat until stiff.
Fold in orange marmalade, orange rind and lemon rind.
Spoon into prepared top of - 33.9756
For Chestnuts Make a puree with 1 lb.
of cooked, peeled chestnuts.
Mix 4 tablespoonfuls of butter with it, 2 large tablespoonfuls of Cointreau, and the same quantity of sugar.
Leave it in a cool place for 10 to 12 hours.
Roll into slightly flattened balls,... - 25.7258
Flaming Polynesian Ham With Curried Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or heavy fry pan on table top butane unit; mix well.
Place over direct high flame; stir in pineapple juice, marmalade, vinegar, or lemon juice, cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
Reduce flame... - 39.8764
orange toasties are snacky little french bread buttered and toasted with marmalade. Flavored with a little nutmeg, the orange toasties are sprinkled with flaked coconut and can be served with tea or just by themselves. - 28.9105
Leg Of Lamb With Honey Butter
Trim fat from lamb.
Make lengthwise slits halfway through lamb.
Insert a garlic slice into each slit.
Arrange bacon slices in a crisscross pattern over lamb.
Combine orange marmalade, French dressing, and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over... - 42.9231