- » Marmalade And Mustard Pork
Marmalade And Mustard Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Marmalade And Mustard Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Marmalade And Mustard Pork recipes.
Porc A L Orange
When buying roast, ask the butcher to saw across the rib bones at the base of the backbone of roast, to separate the ribs from the backbone.
Cut small slits in fat of loin, and insert slivers of garlic into slits.
Rub the roast with rosemary, salt, and... - 42.0761
Skewered Ham And Fruit Kabobs
Drain pineapple slices, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
Quarter each pineapple slice and set aside.
In saucepan stir together the pineapple syrup, catsup, orange marmalade, onion, oil, and dry mustard.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, stirring once or... - 39.6262
Orange-glazed Pork Loin
Blend together the thyme, salt, sage, allspice and pepper.
Rub the thyme mixture evenly over the pork loin.
Wrap in foil and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to 12 hours.
Unwrap the pork and place fat side up in a 10xl3 roasting... - 44.5111
1.In a deep plate, turn the marmalade and now beat it to a foam
2.Now add dry mustard and salt
3.Beat again thoroughly
4.Serve with shrimp, calamari, or pork - 29.6868
Marmalade Ham Squares
Soak stuffing in milk 5 minutes; add meats, onion, and salt; mix well.
Lightly pack into 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 1/4 hours.
Spoon off drippings.
For marmalade glaze, mix remaining ingredients; spread over loaf.
Bake 10 minutes... - 38.5444
Remove casing from ham, if it has one.
Tie with cord if necessary.
Center lengthwise on spit and roast as for Rotis serie Roast, about 20 minutes per pound, or to temperature of 130°.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush on ham last 1/2 hour.
Pass... - 31.6209
Pork Chops With Orange Apricot Glaze
Pork in sweet taste is no lesser than a dessert and here is a recipe to make it so. Here is chef Mike showing how to glaze pork chops in a mixture of orange marmalade, apricot preserves and other common flavors. Great taste and appeal! - 106.617
Orange Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and heat, stirring constantly, until marmalade has melted.
3. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until it is thickened.
3. Alternatively,... - 34.3212
Glazed Pork Loin Roast
Make 4 slits in fat on pork roast with tip of sharp knife; insert a piece of garlic in each slit.
Sprinkle roast with salt.
Place fat side down on microwave roasting rack or inverted saucer in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Cover loosely and... - 34.6923
Orange Pork Chops
In small saucepan mix marmalade and mustard and stir over medium heat until marmalade is melted.
Place chops on broiler rack.
Broil chops about 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes; turn and broil for 2 more minutes.
Spoon half of the glaze over chops... - 27.0602
Orange Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Make a deep cut in the tenderloin along its length down its center, taking care not to cut all the way through the meat
3. Take a small bowl, mix mustard, onion, rosemary, tarragon, pepper and garlic.
4.... - 47.3784
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a cup combine mustard, thyme, paprika, garlic powder and orange peel.
3) Place the tenderloin open flat and sprinkle with 3/4 of herb mixture.
4) Arrange the apricots in a row, down center of one-half of... - 40.2752
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 44.6528
Pork Tenderloin With Orange Glaze
Combine orange juice, vinegar, ginger and orange peel in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork tenderloin; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange Glaze. Melt... - 43.6891
Trim fat from chops.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Place chops in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 35 to 40 minutes for medium 160Â°F (71 Â°C) or 40 to 45 minutes for well-done 170Â°F (77Â°C).
Brush chops with bottled barbecue sauce during the... - 31.7421
Rolled Pork Roast
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: Place loin, fat-side up, on rack in shallow open roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper; roast.
Meanwhile, cut unpeeled oranges into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Halve slices; insert 3 cloves in peel of each; cover;... - 44.7055
Rolled Pork Roast
About 3 hours and 30 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Place loin, fat-side up, on rack in shallow, open roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper; insert roast-meat thermometer into meaty part of roast.
3. Roast 2 1/2 to 3 hours,... - 41.0661
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Set chunks aside.
Combine juice, orange marmalade, mustard, and cloves, stirring well.
Set sauce aside.
Cut ham and Swiss cheese into 1 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 inch pieces.
Thread ham, cheese, ham, then pineapple chunks... - 33.503
Place metal rack or trivet in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Sprinkle pork roast with salt and pepper; put on trivet in pot.
Pour hot water around pork roast.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until done.
Remove meat from pot.
Place on broiler pan or... - 42.669
1. Line two 6-cup baking dishes with heavy-duty aluminum foil, allowing enough overlap to cover food and make a tight seal.
2. Pick over beans and rinse; combine with water in kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; boil for 2 minutes, cover; let stand 1... - 36.7657
Combine marmalade, orange juice, worcestershire, lemon juice, mustard, ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour over spareribs; cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Lift ribs from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Arrange... - 38.1174
Ham Steaks With Sauteed Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 teaspoon hot butter or margarine, cook ham steaks until browned on both sides. Remove steaks to plate as they brown.
2. In same skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/4 stick),... - 27.1747
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rub ribs thoroughly with salt and garlic.
Place in a shallow baking pan and bake 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, melt marmalade in a small saucepan; add mustard and blend thoroughly.
Remove ribs from oven and pour just... - 26.8277
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Cut a scallop or Vandyke pattern around thick end of ham shank and ease skin away from fat. Turn ham over and ease away rest of skin which should come off in one piece. Place ham fat side uppermost, on a rack in a roasting tin containing 3.5cm of water. Cover... - 27.2516
Orange Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine marmalade, steak sauce, mustard and onion.
Use as a baste while grilling poultry, ribs or pork. - 21.3953
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except marmalade, lemon juice, and mustard; mix well.
In a shallow baking dish, shape into loaf.
Bake 1-1/2 hours.
Meanwhile stir together marmalade, lemon juice, and mustard.
Use 1/3 to... - 39.4044
Orange Ham Loaf
In bowl combine eggs and orange juice; stir in cracker crumbs and 1 tablespoon mustard.
Add ground ham and ground pork; mix well.
In a shallow baking pan shape meat mixture into an 8x4-inch loaf.
Bake in 350Â° oven for 45 minutes or till done.
Meanwhile, in... - 38.7733
Pungent Fruit Sauce
Mix marmalade, orange and lemon juices in blender or food processor until combined.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
May be stored in refrigerator for several weeks.
Good with wontons, egg rolls, spareribs, ham and roast pork. - 29.7149
Citrus Horseradish Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
Store in refrigerator.
Use as a sauce with spareribs, ham, pork, or shrimp. - 26.8751
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
This golden glazed ham loaf is a fruited meatloaf. Moistened with milk and fruit preserve or marmalade, the golden glazed ham loaf is spiced with a hint of mustard. Oven cooked, this ham loaf is prepared with added breadcrumbs and can be served, garnished as... - 42.1769
Porc A L'orange
1. Buy pork loin roast with ribs separated from backbone. The ribs can be easily separated from backbone by sawing the rib bones at the base of backbone of roast.
2. Insert slivers of garlic in the loin by making small slits in fat of... - 45.576
Plum Good Spareribs
Drain plums, reserving syrup.
Pit plums, then place plums and syrup in a food processor or blender and whirl until pureed.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, soy, chili sauce, marmalade, sugar, mustard, orange peel, lemon peel, rosemary, cloves, ginger, and... - 37.8496
This versatile sauce pairs well with ribs, duck, chicken or pork. We used mandaquats, a mandarin and kumquat mix. Oranges or tangerines are also good. You can substitute orange marmalade for the freshly cooked citrus, if you like. When you cook for yourself... - 0
Chicken Galantine With Citrus Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining mince, pistachios, peppercorns, onion, breadcrumbs and egg. Set it aside.
2) In your working surface, lay the chicken out by keeping the skin side down. Place the filling along the edge of... - 48.609