- » Mark Ham
Mark Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mark ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mark ham recipes.
Ham Glaze With Mark West Pinot Noir
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a saucepan, combine cherry preserve, brown sugar, all spice, and wine. Place the pan on flame, stir and cook until it starts to bubble and sugar melts.
3. Place ham in a roasting pan, and mop it... - 0
Presoak a large clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Stick the cloves into the surface of the ham, then place it in the presoaked pot.
Combine the mustard, brown sugar, marmalade, salt, and sherry and coat the surface of the ham with the... - 37.9451
Deviled Ham Leaves
1 Cut two leaf shapes from each slice of bread with a 1 1/2-inch-long cookie cutter.
2 Blend deviled ham and 2 cartons of the cream cheese until smooth in a medium-size bowl; spread on bread cutouts to make 32 sandwiches.
3 Blend remaining carton of cream... - 22.1622
Cheesy Ham Pie
Cook the sausages under a moderate grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently.
Cut them into slices.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut the ham into 2.5 cm/1 inch squares.
Slice the mushrooms.
In a 750 ml/1 1/2 pint pie dish mix together the... - 42.5608
Presoak a large clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Insert the meat thermometer in the ham (away from the bone), then place it, along with all the other ingredients, into the presoaked pot.
Cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the... - 24.347
Ham Asparagus Rolls
Drain asparagus spears well.
Take 4 or 5 spears and roll these inside a slice of ham.
Arrange neatly in a fireproof dish.
Pour sauce over ham-asparagus rolls.
Heat through in a moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., or under the grill. - 22.0948
Ham Souffle is easy to make recipe. Ham Souffle got its rich flavor from seasoning and parsley. Ham Souffle is liked by many world-wide. - 25.2623
Deviled Ham Cornets
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (mark 7).
2) Roll out the pastry to 15x 8 inch oblong, brush with the egg and cut into 12 long strips.
3) Gently wind each strip round a cream horn tin, place on a damp baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with... - 45.9113
Baked Eggs And Ham With Mushrooms
1) Set the oven moderately hot at 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) Take baking tin or dish and grease it.
3) Put the mushrooms and ham in it.
4) Add the seasoning.
5) Use a foil to cover the dish.
6) Bake for 10 minutes.
7) Break the eggs and... - 34.0389
Ham And Potato Cakes
Add seasoning and little chopped parsley to the mashed potatoes.
Form into 4 large flat cakes, put a little fat on each and brown in a moderately hot oven (400°F-Gas Mark 5).
Top with a slice of ham and cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is... - 30.9691
Cumberland Sauce For Ham And Game
How about one great recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Cumberland Sauce For Ham And Game is too good to be missed, so mark it. Cumberland Sauce For Ham And Game goes perfectly as an accompaniment. Just try this yummy recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 40.0233
Potatoes Wrapped In Parma Ham
Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and allow to cool.
Roll each cold cooked potato in a slice of Parma ham, patting with your hands to mould the ham to the shape of the potato.
Brush a roasting... - 26.0562
Double Cream Ham Mousse
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
2. Pass the ham through a vegetable mill or an electric mincer. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
3. Whip the cream. In a bowl, gently mix the cream with the minced ham. Add 2 pinches paprika and season... - 31.6965
Ham And Potato Cakes
Ham And Potato Cakes has a sharp taste. The ham and mashed potatoes gives the Ham And Potato Cakes an amazing taste. Ham And Potato Cakes is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.981
Potato And Ham Crunch
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a pan, saute the onions in the butter.
3) Add the potatoes and turn the mixture into the greased dish.
4) Cover with the sauce then place the ham over the top.
5) Rub the fat into the flour, stir in the... - 43.6553
Minced Ham With Eggs
Minced Ham With Eggs is liked by many across the world. Minced Ham With Eggs gets its taste from ham flavored with parsley and eggs. - 30.9824
1 Blend deviled ham, mushrooms, dill pickle, parsley and mustard in a small bowl.
2 Separate 1 package of the rolls into 4 rectangles pinch dough at markings to seal. Spread each rectangle with 3 tablespoons of the ham mixture; starting at short end, roll up;... - 23.5198
1. Blend deviled ham, mushrooms, dill pickles, parsley and mustard in a small bowl.
2. Separate 1 package of the rolls into 4 rectangles; pinch dough at markings to seal. Spread each rectangle with 3 tablespoons of the ham mixture; starting at short end, roll... - 24.2427
1) Whisk eggs with ham and herbs and add seasoning.
2) Heat oil in 20 cm (8 in.) nonstick frying-pan add egg mixture.
3) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and cook in hot grill for 1 minute.
4) Ham Omelette goes well with French bread and a green... - 33.5023
Ham Cooked In Beer
Bring the beers and sugar to the boil in a roasting tin, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat.
Peel the skin and excess fat from the ham and place it in the roasting tin.
Baste with the beer mixture.
Bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or... - 37.7157
1) In a pan, heat butter and fry onion till lightly browned.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
3) Mix in the flour and slowly add in the milk and boil.
4) Mix in the chutney, ham and seasoning and transfer to a greased... - 40.792
Ham And Cheese Tartlets
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Rub the diced butter into the flour with your fingertips, adding the salt.
2. Grease 6 tartlet tins and sprinkle with flour. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm (1/4 inch), cut into 6 circles... - 33.806
Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
1. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the onions, peppers and rice for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the stock and saffron or turmeric and bring to the boil.
3. With cover simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 5 minutes... - 41.39
Chicory And Ham Mornay
1. Wash the chicory and remove any damaged outside leaves; cut in half lengthwise.
2. Using 40 g/1 1/2 oz of the butter spread each half with a little butter and season.
3. Wrap each piece of chicory in a slice of ham and place in an ovenproof dish.
4. Make... - 35.0573
Ham Rolls With Peaches And Sweet Corn
1. Preheat oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. Cut cheese into the shape of fingers.
3. Keep one cheese finger on one ham slice and roll it up.
4. In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the rolls.
5. In a bowl, take milk, salt and... - 41.728
Bourbon Glazed Ham
Put the ham in a saucepan and cover with water.
Add the bouquet garni, pepper-corns, onion, carrot and celery.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 4 1/2 hours.
Remove from the heat and leave the ham to cool in the liquid.
Mix together the brown sugar, mustard... - 46.8045
Sweet Potato And Ham Burgers
1. The evening before, place the potatoes and carrots in a steamer and steam for 10 minutes, or until tender. Add the sweet potato after 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry the garlic, making sure it... - 30.9463
Gammon Ham And Apricot Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a pan, melt the lard add the gammon (ham) and fry until browned on all sides.
3. With a slotted spoon remove from the pan and transfer to a casserole dish.
4. In the pan, fry... - 43.5418
1. Preheat oven at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. In a pan, take milk.
3. Add salt and pepper and heat it.
4. Add semolina. Bring it to a boil while stirring it continuously.
5. Cook it over a low flame for 3 minutes or until the... - 45.6734
Leek And Ham Flan
1) Heat oven to a temperature of 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt and mix in the fats.
3) Rub the mix with the fingertips till the texture achieved is like breadcrumbs.
4) Knead to a firm dough with the... - 43.7648
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry. Divide it into 2 and roll out each piece to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 inch). With a round baking tin, mark out a circle on each piece of pastry. Sprinkle a baking sheet with water and place one circle of pastry on it.
2. Prepare the... - 37.4604
Chicken And Ham Pie
1) Remove meat off chicken bones and cut in large chunks.
2) Chop ham and slice 2 onions.
3) In a apn, put carcass and giblets with 2 onions, carrots, celery, herbs and peppercorns.
4) Cover with water and cook until well flavoured;... - 47.1604
Cheese And Ham Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. Divide the dough into two pars and roll out each part on a floured surface to make a thick strip that is almost 30 x 18 cm/ 12x7 inches
3. On a damp baking sheet, spread out one of... - 36.7657
Ham And Pork Pasties
1) Preheat oven to 425°F. - Gas Mark 7.
2) Use a lightly floured working surface, to roll the pastry out thinly.
3) Use a floured 3-3 1/2 inch round cutter and stamp out 8 rounds.
4) Use a wetted baking tray, place 4 of these.
5) Slice... - 34.9673
Veal And Ham Farmhouse Pie
Mix together the meats, onions, lemon rind, plain flour, parsley, chutney and seasoning. Divide between two 1.2 litre (2 pint) pie dishes, with a pie funnel in each. Pour in the stock.
Mix the wholemeal flour and suet and bind to a soft dough with the water.... - 27.4787
Cheese And Ham Pudding
Cheese And Ham Pudding has a scorching taste. The ham and cheese gives the Cheese And Ham Pudding a bracing taste. Cheese And Ham Pudding is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 37.5804
Ham And Cheese Souffle
Warm the milk and sprinkle in the salt and semolina.
Bring to the boil, stirring.
Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese and ham.
Separate yolks from whites of eggs.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Fold in the egg whites, beaten to a stiff froth.
Turn into a... - 39.5665
Ham And Mustard Moulds
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree, Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, combine eggs with Colman's English prepared mustard.
3) Add in ham, cream, parsley, and breadcrumbs.
4) In greased castle or dariole moulds, pour the mixture, place in baking dish,... - 38.6264
Cheese And Ham Souffle
Place a double piece of greaseproof paper around the outside of a 1.2 pint souffle dish and tie on with string.
The paper should come 5 cm/2 in above the rim of the dish.
Use 25 g of the butter to grease the inside of the paper collar and the dish.
Place the... - 39.6121
1. Thaw the pastry. Peel and chop the onion. Chop the ham. Melt the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the onion and ham over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Add the cream and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Season, remove from the heat and leave to... - 33.6035
Add margarine to mashed potatoes and mix thoroughly.
Add beaten egg and milk and whisk lightly with a fork.
Season to taste, then pile in eight heaps on a well-greased baking sheet and hollow out centres to form oval nest shapes.
Alternatively, pipe mixture,... - 43.0945
Creamed Chicken Or Ham
1) Trim mushrooms and slice into thick pieces.
2) Peel and finely chop the shallots.
3) Peel tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the roughly.
4) Preheat oven at 400 F / 200 C (mark 6),
5) In a shallow pan add mushroom with wine and cook... - 44.7585
Veal And Ham Pie
Make pastry and keep warm in basin until ready to use.
Remove two-thirds of the pa"stry from basin, roll out and line a 6-inch cake tin or 1 -lb.
Wash and dry meats removing any skin, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Roll meats together in salt and pepper... - 45.1956
Chicken With Aubergine And Ham Stuffing
1. Cut the aubergine in half lengthways and remove stem. Lightly score the surface with a sharp knife and sprinkle with salt. Leave to stand for about 30 minutes for the salt to draw out any bitter' juices.
2. Melt half the butter in a saucepan and cook the... - 31.0627
Chicken And Ham Roll
1. Preheat oven to (230°C/ 450°F or Gas Mark 8)
2. In a bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the chicken, ham and pineapple.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to an oblong 30... - 43.0983
Gammon Ham Steaks En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the steaks coat them in the flour mixed with the sugar, mustard and pepper, then sprinkle each one with a few drops of Tabasco sauce.
3. On each steak, place a pineapple... - 42.9222
Cornish Ham Pie
1. In a pan, melt the butter stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk and cider.
3. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer until thick, then... - 45.6539
Stuff partridges with bacon and anchovies, then put them in an ovenproof casserole, surrounded by tomatoes and green pepper.
Add parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
Pour on wine, and cook in a moderate oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F, for 1 hr.
Add a... - 34.5041
Chicken / Turkey And Ham Loaf
1) Cut 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf. Pull out the soft bread gently. Keep aside to make breadcrumb).
2) Keep 1/2 inch inner lining of bread to retain shape.
3) Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C (mark 6).
4) In a pan, melt half the... - 48.7381
Ham And Cheese Squares
Sift flour and salt into basin, rub in butter.
Combine milk and mayonnaise, cut into dry ingredients with knife until all liquid is absorbed.
Turn on to floured board and kneed lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one portion to fit base of greased 11 in. x 7... - 42.751
Ham Custard Moulds
Melt 15 g/1 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms and cook until they are just tender.
Remove the mushrooms from the pan with a slotted spoon and chop them very finely.
Add the remaining butter to the pan and when it has melted add the... - 42.5965
Ham And Turkey Loaf
1) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and grease it well and line its base with paper.
2) In a large basin, combine cornflakes, minced ham, chicken and onion.
3) Add tomato ketchup, eggs, mustard, cloves, salt and pepper.
4) Combine everything... - 45.9025
Crispy Baked Potatoes With Serrano Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Scrub the potatoes dry. Prick with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Cook for 1-1 1/2 hours or until tender when squeezed. (Use oven gloves or a kitchen towel to pick up the potatoes as they will be very... - 39.6254
Ham And Cracker Round
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Process ham, onion, and crackers in a food chopper, using coarse blade.
3) Take a medium-size bowl and combine egg, water, marjoram, and pepper in it.
4) In a greased shallow baking pan, place... - 40.154
Savory Ham And Cheese Palmiers
Confused about what to serve your guests as a savory snack at an upcoming afternoon tea party? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy ham and cheese palmiers that are sure to please everyone's taste buds. - 118.496
Steamed Spicy Fish With Black Mushrooms And Ham
1) With boiling water, cover the mushrooms and allow them to soak for about 30 minutes.
2) From the ham or prosciutto, trim the fat. Mince the fat and reserve about 1 tablespoon of it. Cut the ham into squares measuring about an inch.
3) Wash... - 46.5398
Zesty Marmalade Glazed Ham
Whether you are baking ham for breakfast or for Super Bowl game-party, special marmalade glaze is sure to amp up your dish. Here is a delicious baked ham recipe that can be prepared in minutes and makes for a delectable addition to your holiday platter.... - 103.296
Cannelloni With Chicken And Ham
Finely chop 225 g (8 oz) of the onions. Melt 50 g (2 oz) of the butter in a frying pan and fry the chopped onions until soft. Stir in the ham and chicken and fry for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and stir well. Remove from the heat.
In a large bowl, combine... - 33.191
Creamy Ham And Mushroom Pasta Bake
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Boil and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack. Drain the excess water and keep it aside.
3) In a large saucepan, melt a some butter.
4) Sauté the mushrooms for... - 40.4551
Leek And Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6,
2. In a saucepan melt the butter, and fry the leeks gently such that softened.
3. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute and gradually add the milk and vegetable stock with constant... - 47.4119
Spinach Souffle With Ham
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 400°F (Gas Mark 6, 200°C).
Grease a 2 1/2 pint [1 1/2 quart] souffle dish with a tablespoon of the butter.
In a medium sized saucepan, melt 1 ounce [2 tablespoons] of the remaining butter over moderate heat.
When... - 40.7606
Spinach And Ham Pancakes Crepes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To make the pancakes (crepes): In a bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
3. Combine the beaten egg and egg yolk and half the milk and beat to a smooth mixture.
4. Stir in the... - 45.252
Baked Eggplant With Ham
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
3. Take out juice of the lemon and mix it with water.
4. Peel the eggplant and dip it in the lemon water.
5. Take it out cut it into dices... - 44.4906
Grilled Ham And Cheese Panini
1 Combine the mustard and vinegar in a small bowl; spread 1 1/2 teaspoons on each of 4 slices of the bread. Layer each with 1 slice cheese, one-quarter of the ham, 1 slice tomato, 3 basil leaves, 1 slice tomato, 1 slice cheese, and 1 slice bread to make 4... - 26.5368
Chicken And Ham Pie
1. Preheat the oven to oven (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
2. To make the pastry into a bowl sift the flour and salt.
3. Add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in... - 46.6315
Artichoke Ham And Egg Pie
1. Drain ham. Place in a large pan and cover completely with cold water. Add carrot, celery, cloves, peppercorns and bouquet garni.
2. Bring to the boil and skim off any surface scum. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Lift out ham, remove rind and cool.
4.... - 44.21
Summer Chicken Ham Pie
1. Preheat the oven at (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6).
To make the filling:
2. In a large pan put the chicken with all the other filling ingredients, except the ham.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 50 minutes or until... - 47.5357
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Draw all the ingredients together and beat until the mixture... - 43.9673
Louisiana Style Mirleton Stuffed With Ham And Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F or Mark 5)
2. In large covered saucepan fitted with collapsible vegetable steamer, bring 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) of water to a boil.
3. Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
4. Steam halves, cut side down,... - 43.2615
1. Preheat the oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a chopping board, chop ham finely.
3. Remove crusts from bread.
4. In a bowl, take cottage cheese, chopped ham and onion.
5. Spread the above mixture over 2 slices of bread and cover... - 47.107
Store Cupboard Casserole
1) Prepare the sauce with spaghetti mix and tomatoes following the instructions in the packet.
2) Alternatively, you may prepare the sauce by frying chopped onions in oil until tender.
3) Add tomatoes and sprinkle herbs, let the sauce simmer for 15... - 39.3825
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl of boiling water, plunge the tomatoes for a minute and remove the skin.
3) Carefully slice in half, remove the seeds and chop tomato flesh.
4) In a skillet, heat oil over medium... - 44.152