- » Marinating Sole
Marinating Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinating sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinating sole recipes.
Marinated Sole Venetian-style
Marinated Sole Venetian-Style has a fine taste. Marinated Sole Venetian-Style gets its taste from fine mixed with flour and nuts, flavored with vinegar. Marinated Sole Venetian-Style is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 43.9797
Marinated Sole With Pine Nuts
1. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to gently warm it.
2. Add onions and saute it till it becomes tender. Stir it occasionally for 5 minutes.
3. Add wine, vinegar, and pine nuts. Stir it well and keep it... - 42.1507
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Separate into fillets; place in plastic bag in bowl.
Combine pineapple juice, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, minced dried onion, dry mustard, and salt.
Pour over fish in bag.
Marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours.
Drain fish,... - 35.674
Sole With Olives
In a bowl, mix sauce ingredients.
In a dish, marinate sole 1 hour in oil and vinegar.
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
Transfer fillets to an ovenproof buttered dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Coat with sauce.
Sprinkle with... - 35.9842
Microwave Oriental Sole
1. In a large microwave proof dish, place the soy sauce, lemon juice, catsup and ginger and place the sole fillets in the mixture to marinate.
2. Place the orange slices over the fish and then cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the... - 33.4285
Sole A La Meuniere
A la Meuniere--flavoured fish cooked to perfection and served with a delicious sauce. Sauce which bursts with flavours and textures--sour, buttery, creamy- It is usually arranged on a large platter and sprinkled with lemon juice, noisette butter and parsley. - 40.8868
Sole Orly is a traditional dish, and has its own similarities with the famous Fish & Chips. Being similar, it has created its own niche within the group of food fanatics. A beautiful dish, which takes some of the flavor off the beer used in the batter as well. - 48.2699
Sweet And Sour Sole
Wash the fillets under cold water and pat very dry.
Cut them into pieces no larger than 3x4 inches.
Add enough oil to cover just the bottom of a large skillet and heat until the oil is very hot and rippling on the surface.
Dredge just enough pieces of fish to... - 42.507
1. Fillet the soles and pomfret to remove the skin. Reserve bones and skin and use to make 1 2/3 cups fish stock for the sauce.
2. Wash, drain and dry the fish fillets by patting with kitchen paper.
3. Combine ingredients for marinade and rub... - 44.0047
Place fillets in single layer in baking dish. Pour melted butter and lemon juice over fish, and sprinkle with onion, parsley, salt, and pepper. Marinate 20 minutes. Bake in marinade about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to... - 17.9852
Sole En Papillote
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into four pieces.
Place fish in a shallow dish, then add vermouth.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Spray a skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook mushrooms and onions in the skillet till tender.
Remove fish from... - 42.5639
Sole With Spices
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Score the fillets lightly.
3) Dredge the fish fillets with salt and cayenne, and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, mix together chives, parsley, tarragon, garlic, nutmeg, butter, bouillon and... - 45.4762
Goujons Of Sole With Tartar Sauce
1) Cut the sole fillets in half and then slice into thin strips.
2) Season flour and coat the fish.
3) Beat eggs, mix in olive oil, dip the fish in the mixture and then roll over breadcrumbs.
4) Keep the marinated fish in the... - 44.3338
Fillet Of Sole With Shrimp
Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper and marinate several hours in white wine.
Transfer to a frying pan, cover with the hot water and lemon juice, and simmer 10 minutes.
Lift fish to a buttered baking dish.
Cream the butter and flour together and add to... - 40.6516
Filets De Sole Vin Blanched Aux Champignons
1. Wash the fish fillets
2. Marinate the fillets for atleast 30 minutes in lemon juice
3. Butter a casserole dish
4. Lay down the fish in the buttered casserole dish and then sprinkle it with the chopped onions or the chives
5. Add the... - 42.7535
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
2. In a rectangular ovenproof glass or earthenware dish, place the fish.
3. Pour the yogurt marinade on the fish.
4. With the back of a spoon, spread the marinade evenly on the... - 39.0649
Sole And Grapefruit A La Sara Foster
1) Grate the lime zest and reserve. Cut and strain the juice, and reserve.
2) Using a knife, slice the fillet thinly at an angle as you would smoked salmon. Transfer slices in a shallow dish.
3) In a separate bowl, mix lime juice and zest, vinegar,... - 39.5157
Season fish with salt and lemon juice.
Dip in flour.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add fish and fry on both sides until medium brown, being careful not to burn the oil.
Arrange fish in a baking dish.
Discard cooking oil.
Combine 1/2 cup oil and flour in... - 41.0128
Marinated Fish Chilean Style
Wash the fillets, remove any bones, and cut in julienne strips.
Marinate in the wine, lime or lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt for 3 hours.
Soak the onions in the water and remaining salt for 20 minutes.
Drain well and squeeze between the hands.
Rinse under... - 39.7103
Butter Seafood Pate
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
Sprinkle with lemon.
Marinate two hours in Madeira or sherry (use a flat glass dish to ensure equal distribution of marinade in fish).
Turn fish over twice.
In another dish, flake the shellfish (you may use a meat... - 38.2797
Fish And Vegetables On A Stick
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Fish and Vegetables on a Stick is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Fish and Vegetables on a Stick is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this... - 39.6337
Grilled Mahi Mahi
Melt butter (or margarine) and pour over fish along with other ingredients.
Marinate 30 mins.
Grill over charcoal until fish is "flake" done. - 25.7036
This Poora Machh is an incredible fish barbecue that you can hardly miss out on ! Try this deliciously seasoned fish with a bowl of hot rice and tell me if you like it !Your suggestions for this Poora Machh are welcome ! - 38.4719
Sprinkle fish with lime juice and marinate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain and reserve juice.
Combine fish with all remaining ingredients and sprinkle with reserved juice.
Serve chilled. - 31.9743
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, place the fish and marinate it with salt, cayenne and onion powder.
3) Squeeze the lemon and lime gently over the fish.
4) Fastened the fish fillet in toothpicks by rolling it.
5) Cut the... - 39.9185
Smear fish fillets with creme fraiche and set aside in a dish to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Transfer each fish fillet to a piece of foil.
Spoon any juices and creme fraiche from marinating dish over fish.
Cover fillets... - 34.0191
Broiled Oriental Fish
This broiled oriental fish recipe is one of my special favorites. All you got to do it to broil this fish in the right way and you can savor a delicious broiled oriental fish. Try it! - 36.7476
Fried Fish Curry
Cut the fish into 2 inch pieces.
Place in a shallow dish with the lime juice, mustard, chilli powder and salt.
Leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Drain the fish pieces, coat them with flour and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
Melt the butter in... - 37.7599
Fish Fillets With Shrimp
Marinate fish in wine.
Transfer to a frying pan, salt lightly, and cover with hot water and lemon juice.
Simmer 5 minutes, or until about half cooked.
Transfer fish to a greased baking dish.
Mix together the oil and flour.
Add to the liquid remaining in the... - 40.3144
1. Place each seafood in a separate bowl
2. Add dressing to each bowl and mix well.
3. Cover the bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Line a large salad platter with lettuce leaves.
5. Spoon each type of... - 45.9507
Ceviche Con Two Fingers
1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 1 inch chunks and place in a non-metallic shallow dish, preferably glass or ceramic.
3. In a small glass bowl, combine the lemon and lime juice.
4. Stir in the tequila, garlic, salt and... - 43.8186
Sea In A Shell
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Reserve 8 to 10 of the shrimps and slice the remaining.
3) In a bowl, mix together the fish and shrimps.
4) Add onion flakes, buttermilk, and flavouring to the fish mixture and mix well.
5) Allow the... - 40.3056
Fish With Lemon And Ginger
1. In a bowl mix together the garam masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the sole fillets in a flat, non-metallic dish and rub over with the spice mixture.
3. Cover tightly and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. In another bowl mix half the spring... - 45.6843
Baked Fillets Thermidor
Baked Fillets Thermidor is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. The Baked Fillets Thermidor can be considered the gem of the European cuisine. This Baked Fillets Thermidor when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family... - 47.8193
Fillet Of Fish With Wine Rice Sauce
Remove any bones from the center of the fillet.
Cut the fillet lengthwise into two strips; slice each half almost parallel to the grain but at a slight angle into 2 by 2 inch (5 by 5 cm) squares.
Marinate with wine, salt, egg white, and tapioca starch for at... - 40.7489
Fish Fillets With A Chilli Sauce
1. Rinse, pat dry and place the fish fillets in a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice, fresh coriander and oil and rub into the fish. Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour. The flavour will improve if you can leave it for longer.
2. To make the sauce, mix... - 42.0912
Pomfret In Champagne
1. Wash fish, drain and pat dry.
2. Combine ingredients for marinade, rub into fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
3. Remove fish from refrigerator and return to room temperature.
4. Heat butter with oil in a large... - 43.6019
Fish Baked On A Bed Of Broccoli Corn And Red Peppe
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, put the fish and lightly marinate with Italian dressing.
3) Cover the dish and refrigerate.
4) Take a small bowl and blend bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and... - 42.1782
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 42.0468
Ceviche Del Jardin
1. Put the fish into a medium nonreactive bowl with the lime juice and coconut water. Cover and chill for 12 hours or overnight, stirring once in a while. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the marinade.
2. Return the marinated fish to the bowl. It will now appear... - 32.6345