- » Marinated Zucchini Cube
Marinated Zucchini Cube Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated zucchini cube recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated zucchini cube recipes.
Zesty Zucchini Cubes
Combine first 10 ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl, and stir well.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture is hot; stir in zucchini.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. - 32.478
Marinated Zucchini Salad
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; cut halves cross wise into 1/4 inch (6-mm) thick slices. Place slices in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt. Toss to mix. Spread zucchini on several layers of paper toweling; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to... - 32.6519
Tofu Ragout Provencal
Cut: the tofu into small cubes.
Mix fresh-pressed garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and 2 tbs olive oil.
Marinate tofu in this dressing for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut the eggplant lengthwise, salt them and let sit for 5 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and... - 39.022
Lemon Thyme Fish Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine lemon juice, -1 tablespoon of the oil, the salt, thyme, and black pepper.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add fish to marinade; toss gently to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 42.2702
Marinated Pork Kebabs
Combine the chili sauce, jelly, allspice, red pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the pork in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag, add half the chili sauce mixture, push out all the air, and seal.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes... - 40.1648
Marinated Chicken Kebabs
Combine the soy sauce, oil, sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Add the chicken, toss until well coated, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of... - 37.8317
Marinated Tofu Skewers
1) In a shallow dish, combine the oil, rosemary, lemon rind and juice, garlic, and thyme.
2) Drain the tofu well, dry on kitchen paper and cube. Add the cubed tofu into the dish mixture and toss well to coat evenly. Allow to marinate for... - 42.8415
Fat-free Marinated Vegetable Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain vegetables; discard marinade. Combine marinated vegetables, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 27.9623
Mustard And Herb Marinated Vegetables
Arrange potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 15 minutes or until tender.
Cut each potato into 4 wedges, and cut each wedge in half crosswise.
Combine potatoes and next 5 ingredients in a large glass dish; set... - 34.4064
Apple Zucchini Salad
Marinate zucchini, apple, celery, and potatoes in italian dressing about 1 hour in refrigerator.
Stir tomato into mayonnaise.
Toss marinated mixture and half of onion rings with tomato mayonnaise.
Serve on romaine and garnish with remaining onion rings. - 28.413
Beef Zucchini 'n Pepper Kabobs
Combine oil, wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Place beef cubes and marinade in a plastic bag or utility dish, turning to coat meat; tie bag securely or cover dish.
Marinate beef in the... - 37.8551
Beef Zucchini And Tomato Kebabs
In an electric blender or food processor, whirl the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom, cumin, and coriander for 10 to 15 seconds.
Place the steak cubes in a bowl, pour in the yogurt mixture, and toss well.
Cover and... - 39.1035
Chicken, Onions And Zucchini
Cut chicken into 1/2 in (1.2 cm) cubes.
Place in bowl along with ginger, soya sauce and garlic; marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken, vegetables and lemon wedges on skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish and... - 37.9685
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit are well loved by my family and there is never a problem with leftovers when it comes to this dish! . This mouthwatering dish is eaten up in no time! Try this Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit recipe for yourself. - 36.3424
Ever considered bringing China to your home. Well, here is how you can do that. Just watch this video and learn how to prepare this flavorful Mapo Tofu or Dofu dish by using marinated pork, bean curd and sauces. Once you will prepare this dish at home, China... - 149.318
Piquant Pork Kebab
Combine the preserves, salad dressing and onion soup mix in a bowl.
Add the pork cubes, cover and marinate for 4 to 24 hours.
Thread meat alternating with red pepper and zucchini cubes on the kebob skewers.
Rotate 25 to 30 minutes or to desired... - 26.0361
Scandinavian Lamb Kabobs
1. Combine coffee, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl; add lamb cubes and marinate at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
2. Parboil zucchini and onions 3 minutes in a medium-size saucepan; drain.
3. Drain lamb; reserve marinade.... - 30.0028
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs
1.Cut away excess fat and make 1 inch cubes of the lamb.
2.Take a small bowl, mix together water, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper.
3. Take a flat glass pan and place the lamb cubes in it.
4. Pour marinade over the lamb.Coat all... - 45.1829
Warm Chicken Breast And Rice Salad
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in frying pan over high heat. Add cubed chicken and cook 3 minutes. Add green pepper, zucchini and garlic; mix well. Continue cooking 4 minutes.
Mix in soy sauce and cook 1 minute.
Transfer chicken and vegetables to large bowl.... - 29.1447
California Tuna And Shark Kebabs
Cut the fish into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro, pour this marinade over the fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
On bamboo... - 38.9852
Vegetarian Antipasto Salad
Combine zucchini, cauliflower, and green onion in a shallow container.
Pour Italian salad dressing over vegetables, and toss lightly.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Combine marinated vegetables and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Sprinkle... - 28.4456
Salmon Yakitori With Peaches
Prepare Yakatori Sauce; set aside.
Alternately thread salmon, peach, zucchini and onion pieces onto 8 long metal skewers.
Place in shallow baking pan in single layer and pour Yakatori Sauce over kabobs.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Grill 4 to 5... - 24.724
Piquant Pork Kebabs
Combine first 3 ingredients in bowl.
Add meat and stir to coat thoroughly.
Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Prepare barbecue (or use broiler).
Alternate meat, carrots and zucchini on skewers.
Cook, turning and basting frequently with marinade,... - 27.724
Trim any fat from the sirloin and cut the meat into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro.
Pour this marinade over the beef and marinate in the refrigerator for 12... - 39.7378
Maui Turkey Kabobs
1. In small bowl combine vinegar, plum sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Cut into 1 -inch pieces. Place in sealable plastic bag with half the marinade. Seal bag. Refrigerate to marinate at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.8862
Small Fish 'escabeche' With Orange And Tapenade
Fillet the fishes and pan-fry with olive oil until half-cooked.
Remove from heat.
Marinade Mix all the ingredients and leave to marinate overnight.
Vegetables for garnish Slice the onions and chop the shallots.
Stir-fry until fragrant.
Next add the vegetables... - 41.7626
Spiced Lamb Kebabs
GETTING READY 1) Wash the lamb cubes. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine oil, wine, ginger, coriander, salt, cinnamon, cloves and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. ... - 29.7956
Balsamic Grilled Vegetables
To prepare the balsamic vinaigrette, combine the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Whisk well to blend.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, green pepper, and onion.
Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat the... - 42.7332
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
1. Place tofu, chilli, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Using a wide-bladed vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine) and parsnip.
3. Heat oil in a wok or... - 38.6575
Fish & Vegetable Kebabs
Wipe fish with a damp cloth and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Refrigerate until ready to use; or marinate, if desired.
If marinated, lift cubes and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Thread on skewers, alternating with vegetables.
Place on well-greased grill 4 to 6... - 33.0424
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
Skin, bone, and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
In a mixing bowl combine the mirin, soya sauce and ginger.
Stir in the chicken and marinate for one hour.
Heat two tablespoons of the sesame oil in a preheated wok.
Fry the chicken, stirring,... - 39.4094
Tempeh Pasta Salad
This Tempeh Pasta Salad is a pleasure to eat! If you are lazy to try out a difficult salad, you can perhaps think of Walnut Tempeh Pasta Salad which will not take much of your time. Try it! - 32.561
Chicken Vegetable Kabobs
In large shallow baking dish, blend Italian dressing with wine.
Add chicken and vegetables and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove chicken and vegetables; reserve marinade.
Onto skewers; thread... - 28.5029
Shrimp And Steak Kabobs
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine oil, brand, oregano, basil and garlic; add shrimp and meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Skewer shrimp and meat with vegetables.
Grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade. - 30.3359
Lamb Kebabs Dij0nnaise
Mix all marinade ingredients together in large bowl. Add lamb and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at high.
Alternate pieces of lamb and remaining ingredients on skewers. Fold lemon slices in half before threading. Brush kebabs with marinade.
Oil grill and... - 28.7312
Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
Cut all vegetables into small, bite-sized chunks or slices for skewering onto long party toothpicks (3 inches or more). Cut cheese into cubes and refrigerate.
Place vegetables side by side in a shallow dish or on a platter. (Don't mix together or they will be... - 29.6402
1. Trim off extra fat from the turkey using a meat knife or kitchen scissors.
2. Cut meat into 1-inch dices.
3. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Whisk with a fork.
4. Add turkey and toss to coat... - 43.4603
Orange Spiced Lamb Kabobs
Cut lamb into 1 -inch cubes; place in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, orange peel, orange juice, green onion, cinnamon, and cloves.
Pour over lamb.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 41.058
Chicken Vegetable Kabobs
Chicken vegetable kebabs are wine flavored chicken kebabs. Flavored with italian and cheese dressing along with wine in the marinde, the chicken vegetable kebabs are prepared with zucchini and green pepper chunks. Grill to cook, they are frequently basted... - 31.7167
Pork And Vegetable Kebabs
Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
Remove skin from sausage and slice in 1 1/2 in (4 cm) rings.
Cube pork tenderloin and place in bowl along with sausage, zucchini, yellow pepper and onion sticks.
Add Worcestershire sauce, catsup, horseradish, Tabasco sauce,... - 36.7209
Grilled Vegetables With Spanish Wild Rice
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, onion, red pepper, and zucchini to bag; seal bag, and shake until vegetables are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours,... - 42.9547
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 33.2489
1. Cook onions in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain, cool and cut into halves.
2. To make marinade, place garlic, chilies, basil, oregano, oil and wine in a bowl and mix to combine. Add onions, eggplant, red pepper, zucchini, tomatoes and... - 34.1719
1. Place rosemary leaves, thyme leaves, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine. Cut eggplant and zucchini into cubes. Add to vinegar mixture, then add tomatoes and red pepper. Toss to coat vegetables with marinade, cover and marinate for 30-60... - 33.4873
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. In a large bowl, tip in the vegetables and mix well. Pour the zucchini, cauliflower, and green onion vegetable mixture into a shallow container and pour over the Italian salad dressing to coat well. Cover and set aside to chill for 4 hours
2. In a... - 39.298
Grilled Pork With Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for a nice barbecue recipe for your sunday lunch alternative? Look no further here the chef provides step by step recipe instructions to make grilled pork with cherry tomatoes and zucchini squash. An ultimate barbecue dish which is not only healthy... - 112.575
Teriyaki Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large non-reactive bowl, place the lamb cubes.
2. In a cup or small bowl, blend the soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, and spices. Stir to amalgamate.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and toss it to coat well.
4. Cover the bowl and... - 44.1554
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 43.1345
Pork With Grilled Vegetable Pisto
1. Light a grill. In a large, shallow dish, combine 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the fresh lemon juice, chopped garlic and parsley and a pinch each of salt and black pepper and stir. Add the pork loin slices and turn to coat the meat well. Cover and... - 31.9864
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Chill until served.
MARINATED POTATO SALAD
Toss warm potato slices with 1/4 cup French dressing and the onion, pickle, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, mix in... - 35.5826
Turkish Lamb Kebabs
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients.
2) Make 1-inch small squares from meat.
3) Dip the meat cubes into the marinade and keep aside to marinate inside refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours, by covering with a plastic wrap.... - 47.1776
Summer Vegetable Kabobs
1. In a large glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, put together all vegetables.
2. In another small mixing bowl, combine barbecue sauce with 2 tablespoons water; stir well.
3. Add the barbeque sauce mixture to the vegetables; stir well to coat... - 41.2855
Raw Vegan Chili
Nothing like a colorful and satisfying bowl of chili that is packed with plenty of flavors. Watch this amazing video that demonstrates an outstanding recipe that is vegan and has loads of fresh vegetables. Take a look to make this excellent dish that is... - 132.261
In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oregano, oil, cumin, coriander, and bay leaf.
Add the lamb and toss to evenly coat.
Cover and refrigerate the lamb.
Let marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 46.2616
Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice
Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice is a delicious recipe. Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice gets its taste from grilled beef kababos mixed with rice. Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice is cherished by beef lovers worldwide. - 37.7553
Amy And Jim S Special Salad
Place prepared vegetables in large salad bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse salad greens, remove stems and tear... - 40.6299
Lamb Kebabs Greek Style
1. Mix all the ingredients apart from the lamb and vegetables and pour over the lamb in a bowl and marinate for at least 8 hours. Turn occasionally.
2. Place the pieces of lamb with a piece of bay leaf between each piece on a skewer. On separate skewers... - 34.6756
Marinate the lamb in the marinade ingredients for about six to eight hours.
Drain the marinade and reserve.
In a large heavy skillet, brown the meat and the onion in two tablespoons of butter.
Add the reserved marinade.
Pour in enough water to cover.
Bring to... - 38.215
Low-fat Chicken Primavera
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the dill weed. Add the chicken and let marinate for 20 minutes.
2 Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken and marinade and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or... - 31.7306
Tagine Of Lamb With Dried Apricots And Orange Flower Water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine curry powder, ras el hanout, coriander and 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. Add the cubed lamb to the bowl and toss with the marinade to mix well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, allowing the meat to... - 44.1326
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 95.1809
Chicken And Vegetable Fried Rice (닭 야채 볶음밥)
1. On a chopping board, slice the chicken into quarter inch cubes. Transfer the pieces into a bowl and add the cooking wine, salt and pepper powder. Mix well and set aside to marinate until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a... - 0