- » Marinated Veal Chop
Marinated Veal Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated veal chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated veal chop recipes.
Marinated Veal Chops
Combine garlic, salad oil, soy sauce, catsup, vinegar and pepper in shallow pan; blend thor- oughly.
Place veal in marinade; turn to coat well.
Refrigerate, covered, for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Saute veal in small amount of fat in skillet... - 27.4376
Marinated Veal Chops With Sage
1. In shallow glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well; add veal and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 30 minutes.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; transfer chops to... - 24.0637
Grilled Veal Chops With Red Currants
Combine juice, oil, cinnamon, and parsley.
Pour into large resealable plastic bag.
Add veal chops and turn bag to coat chops.
Refrigerate and marinate veal chops 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain and reserve marinade.
To make sauce, heat butter in... - 41.5496
Marinated Veal Roast
Wipe meat with clean damp cloth.
Make marinade of remaining ingredients, except water (for easy removal of garlic later, spike each piece with toothpick).
Put meat in container, pour marinade over, cover and let stand in refrigerator or other cool place... - 44.4229
Veal Chops With Capers
– In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients.
– Marinate veal chops for 2 hours prior to cooking time.
– Light barbecue and grease barbecue grill.
– Drain veal chops and pat dry. Barbecue for 4 minutes on each side. Rotate 1/4 turn after two... - 32.4543
Grilled Veal Chops With Madeira Morel Sauce
1)Mix together rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and oil.
2)Marinate veal chops in this marinade for 4 hours.
3)Stir fry shallots, rosemary, pepper and butter. Add in Madeir and reduce to half its original volume.
4)Add in demi glace and... - 48.4024
Cinnamon Veal Chops
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add chops to marinade.
Seal the bag securely and turn 2 or 3 times to coat the veal.
Refrigerate and marinate veal chops 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain... - 36.6515
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.6255
Pounded Veal Chops
For the marinade, in a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, Chardonnay, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, thyme, capers, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and white pepper.
For the veal, place chops into marinade and marinate chops for 1 hour.
Preheat... - 43.5554
Grilled Veal Chops
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chops from bag; discard marinade.
4. Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover... - 30.6393
Marinated Veal With Watercress Sauce
1. Take a shallow dish and place the veal chops in a single layer.
2. In a bowl mix the orange rind and juice with the garlic and olive oil.
3. Pour the mixture over the chops, turning well to coat, cover and let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
4. To make... - 44.1961
Veal In Beer Marinade
Marinate veal in mixture of beer, ginger, Tabasco, hot sauce and salt and pepper.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain veal and reserve marinade.
Alternate veal (fold each piece in two) along with onion sticks, zucchini and red pepper on skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish... - 37.34
Tomato Veal Chops
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Trim excess fat from chops and place them in deep dish; set aside.
Mix tomato juice, corn syrup and oil together in bowl.
Add seasonings, peppercorns and lime juice; mix well and pour over veal.
Marinate 30 minutes.
Place chops on... - 37.3603
Lime Veal Chops With Tomato Salsa
CHOPS: Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over chops, marinate for 3 hours.
Grill chops for 5 minutes per side over medium coals, brushing with marinade.
SALSA: Combine the ingredients together in a mixing... - 36.3161
Party Veal Chops
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Party Veal Chops recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 48.9881
Marjoram Veal Chops
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, onion, and 1 teaspoon marjoram in large shallow dish.
Place chops in mixture and stand in cool place for 4 hours.
Combine bread crumbs, lemon rind, 1/2 teaspoon marjoram, and salt and pepper.
Dip marinated chops into... - 41.2483
Herbed Veal Chops In Foil
1. Marinate chops in oil for 12 to 18 hours.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine mushrooms with anchovy fillets, onion and minced garlic. Season well.
3. Cut 8 squares of foil which will enclose chops completely. Brush with some of the oil.
4. Sprinkle the centers... - 39.0515
Marinated Calf Liver
? Place calf liver in baking dish. Add wine, tarragon vinegar, bay leaf and garlic; season well. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
? Heat butter and oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Drain liver, reserving marinade. Add liver and cook 2 minutes on each... - 31.1313
Wood Grilled Veal Chops
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a glass or plastic dish deep enough and large enough to accommodate all ingredients. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to cooking.
2. Light the grill, preferably using wood chips. When the grill is h - 24.8693
Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Place them into a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour the marinade over chops, marinate 2 hours covered and refrigerated.
Drain, reserve marinade.
Broil the chops over low heat for 6 minutes per... - 32.2321
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato is a well loved veal dish that is made for mostly all of the backyard parties at home. Try this Costolette Di Vitello Marinato recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 32.9493
This Veal Paprika tastes amazing ! Try out this delicious seasoned meat cutlet dish and let me know if you like it ! Please do come up with suggestions for this Veal Paprika - 44.533
Veal With Artichokes
1) Wash the veal and place on paper towels.
2) From the artichokes, trim the outer leaves, stems, and tips.
3) Chop in half and take off chokes from the bigger ones.
4) Quarter each half and keep aside.
5) In a pan, heat oil and butter... - 40.6213
Veal And Orange Pate
Veal And Orange Pate is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Veal And Orange Pate, you will always crave for some more. - 42.8606
Skewered Veal Barbecue
Mix together the soy, onion, oil, and oregano to make the marinade.
Cut the veal steaks into 1 to 1 1/2 -inch squares.
Put the veal squares in a bowl, pour in the marinade, then add enough Burgundy to cover the meat when packed down in the bowl.
Let the meat... - 38.3871
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir to coat all the veal pieces.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill and marinate several hours.
Microwave, covered, at HIGH 20 minutes.
Microwave at MEDIUM 25 to 30 minutes or until veal is tender.
Stir... - 39.7149
1. Get the bone removed from the veal by telling your butcher.
2. Season well and make small rolls with it. Tie the rolls with a string.
3. Take a glass dish and place lemon and onion slices in it.
4. Add parsley, juniper berries, bay... - 43.6438
Italian Veal Kabobs
Cook potato in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 12 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Place veal and potato in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine wine and next 3 ingredients, and stir well.
Pour wine mixture over veal and... - 42.2826
Drain water chestnuts and mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Slice water chestnuts paper thin.
Combine wine, salt, marjoram and monosodium glutamate in shallow dish; marinate chops for at least 1 hour in mixture.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Brown chops in hot shortening... - 38.6513
Grilled Herbed Veal Steaks
In sm.bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Place marinade and veal steaks in plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove veal from marinade; discard marinade.
Place... - 39.2093
Veal And Mushroom Caps
Place veal, mushrooms, celery and onion in bowl; set aside.
Place vinegar, garlic, oil, pepper, parsley and 1 bay leaf in small saucepan; bring to boil and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Pour hot liquid over veal and vegetables in bowl; marinate 1 hour on... - 35.6756
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 40.1196
Bursa Dansi Baked Veal With Pasta
Make a marinade of the garlic, pepper, salt, bay leaf, tarragon, and the wine.
Add the veal and marinate it in the refrigerator for 5 hours, turning after 2 hours.
Drain, pat dry with paper towels, and cut into 1-inch squares.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter... - 40.7307
Veal And Apricot Skewers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a food processor or blender process yoghurt, onion, garlic, chilli paste (sambal oelek), lime juice, cumin and coriander to combine.
3. Into a large bowl , transfer the... - 43.68
Trim fat from1 pound lean boneless Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, rhyme, celery seeds, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag, seal bog, and shake well.
Add veal to bag; seal bag, and shake until veal is well coated.
Marinate... - 41.5107
Veal Cutlets With Paprika
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in the lemon juice for 1 hour, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
2) Pat them dry with paper towels, salt them, then dip them in flour and shake off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 47.4678
Turkey And Veal Terrine
Saute onion in butter or in a nonstick pan until tender.
Let chicken strips marinate in brandy with a light sprinkling of salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Mix remaining salt, pepper, and nutmeg with thyme, basil, allspice, and lemon peel.
Combine the ground meats... - 44.4273
Veal And Pork Barbecue
1) Preheat an oven broiler before broiling.
2) Dry veal and pork cubes gently with paper towels and season them with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3) In a large bowl, mix the seasoned veal and pork cubes with oil and onions.
4) Keep them... - 39.7534
Greek Roast Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Make incisions all over the meat and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the orange and lemon rinds and marjoram.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2-5 cm/1 in... - 44.9098
Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing
This Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing is so very delectable ! Just try this meat and vegetables cooked salad with a bowl of rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing are welcome ! - 39.461
Terrine Of Pork, Veal, And Ham
Place bacon in a pan, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes; drain (this minimizes bacon's smoked flavor).
Cut veal cutlet and ham slice in strips 1/4 inch wide.
Using slicing disc, slice onion and add to meat strips... - 43.4069
Flavourful Barbecued Chops
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, salt, pepper and marjoram.
2) Place the chops in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the vinegar mixture.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in refrigerator... - 42.2765
Rinse brain thoroughly.
Cover with water.
Add lemon juice and marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
Cover with cold water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
Remove from heat.
Allow to rest... - 36.3007
Delicious Wiener Schnitzel
1) In a resealable plastic bag, squeeze one of the lemons.
2) Now add the veal to the bag,tighten the edges, and then allow the meat to marinate for half an hour.
3) On a plate, lightly mix together the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 38.5002
Ginger Flavored Calf Liver And Onion
1. Trim membranes and veins off calf liver and cut liver into 14" x 1" x 2 1/2" (0.75 cm x 2.5 cm x 6.5 cm) pieces. Marinate with egg white, wine, cornstarch and salt for 10-15 minutes.
2. Blanch marinated liver in ample boiling water for 5-10 seconds. Remove... - 36.634
1. Trim veal of all visible fat and place in a shallow dish. Combine lemon juice, vermouth and 2 tablespoons oil. Pour over veal and set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain meat and reserve marinade. Combine breadcrumbs, rosemary and parsley and... - 36.0565
1) Bone the leg or loin of veal. Neatly roll it and bring the bones from butcher.
2) Scrape, wash and quarter carrot.
3) Skin onion and quarter.
4) Trim and chop celery.
5) In a large saucepan place the meat and bones together.
6) Add... - 45.6005
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, put white wine and leave veal and pork in it for marinating.
3.Chop the marinated veal into small 1/4 square shaped pieces.
4.In a pan, heat oil and stir in chopped veal.
5.In a... - 45.8318
Make incisions in the veal and insert the slivers of garlic.
Tie into shape if necessary and rub with salt and pepper.
Place in a roasting tin and pour over the oil.
Roast in a fairly hot oven (200 °C /400 °F or Gas Mark 6) for 20 minutes, then reduce the... - 44.7835
Remove and discard the duck fat and cut the meat into thin strips.
Pour over half the brandy and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Mix together the veal, pork, eggs, salt and pepper to taste, garlic and the remaining brandy.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add... - 46.1463
Thai Peach Marinade
Process undrained peaches in blender until smooth.
Combine peach puree with garlic, peppercorns, parsley, lemon juice and coriander in bowl; mix well.
Spoon marinade over lamb or veal.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours to overnight.
Drain, reserving... - 34.2644
Cut the flesh into neat pieces and marinate in the wine and brandy for about 3 hours.
Cut the veal or steak and the ham into strips and line a deep pie dish.
Sprinkle with a little of the finely chopped onions and herbs and a few pieces of the quartered... - 40.7099
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 41.1077
Braised Beef A La Mode
Tie meat in a compact form and lard through center with pork fat, according to directions .
Combine salt and pepper, vegetables, herbs, garlic, and red wine.
Add Cognac or not, as you please.
Marinate meat in this mixture for 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 43.9739
Combine French dressing and Soy Sauce.
Marinate meat in mixture 30 minutes.
Chill. Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly.
Serve on salad greens. - 35.6253
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients excluding mayonnaise.
2) Toss to coat well.
3) Chill for several hours or overnight.
4) Toss with mayonnaise.
5) Before serving, arrange in a large salad bowl lined with salad greens.
6) Garnish the salad... - 38.8307
1. Remove the meat from the pheasant and marinate the flesh in cognac for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Put aside the pheasant breast. Chop the remaining pheasant flesh with the bacon and veal. Season, add the mixed spice and bind with the egg yolks.
3.... - 33.1748
Cook potatoes in their jackets in boiling, salted water until tender.
When cool, peel and cut into thin slices.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add onion, diced apples, ham, veal or chicken, tongue, herring, and capers.
Pour French Dressing over all (start with... - 41.9717
King's Point Pate
Remove rind from salt pork and tough membranes from chicken livers, pork, and veal.
Cut all the meats into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place salt pork in a pan, cover with boiling water, and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, drain, and add to the livers, pork,... - 45.4677
Grilled Pork Loin With Apple And Zucchini
Place the pork chops in a large shallow bowl.
Mix the shallots, pepper, and 3 tablespoons of the olive oil together and rub evenly over the pork chops.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Grill the pork chops over a medium-hot fire for 5 to 6 minutes... - 42.8076
Mixed Grill With Fresh Thyme And Maple Glazed Onions
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Preheat grill before grilling.
3. Brush oil onto veal and lamb; season with salt, pepper and thyme. Using waxed paper, cover and keep aside to stand at room temperature for 2 hours for the meat to... - 42.4608
Gigot A La Cuillere Or Seven Hour Leg Of Lamb
Ask your butcher to remove the bones and fat from a 5-lb. leg of lamb and tie it into a melon shape.
Save the bones.
Also have him split a small veal knuckle.
Marinate the lamb, 6 hours or overnight, in 16 oz. dry white wine, 2 sliced onions, 2 carrots and 1... - 45.6005
Tomato Soy Sauce
This sauce is particularly good with lamb kebabs and pork chops.
Method After broiling meat, pour fat from broiler pan, leaving about 2 teaspoons plus any sediment and meat juices.
Stir in flour and cook very gently for 2-3 minutes until brown.
Take from... - 20.2677
Beef And Kidney Pie
Remove any membrane and hard white parts from veal kidney; cut in 1-inch pieces.
Mix kidney, sliced onion, wine, three bay leaves, peppercorns, and 1/2 tea spoon salt; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Coat steak cubes with part of the 1/2 cup... - 39.6361
Hot Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Cut the game neatly into serving pieces, cleaning as much bone as possible.
3) In a bowl, put the cognac, wine, onion, parsley and seasoning. Put the pieces in game into the bowl and marinate for... - 45.6361
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 42.3529
Rabbit And Pork Terrine
Rabbit And Pork Terrine is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-veg recipe, Rabbit And Pork Terrine is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.2295
1. Trim the veal and cut into pieces.
2. In a bowl combine brandy and white wine.
3. Add the meat to the marinade and let stand for 1 hour
4. Wipe the pheasant.
5. Cut half the pork fat into thin strips and set aside.
6. Preheat the oven to... - 45.154
Boned Roast Capon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Slice the ham into 1/2-inch thick strips. In a small bowl filled with sherry and shallots, add in the ham. Let marinate for 60 minutes.
3) On the chopping board, place the capon with its breast side down. Slice... - 43.9762
Brochettes Of Kidney
Method Skin and split kidneys, cut liver into squares about 1-11/2 inches in size, re- moving all tubes and membrane.
Combine ingredients for marinade with salt and pepper to taste, add kidney and liver and allow them to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Thread... - 26.0296
Noisette Of Deer With Gelee De Sapin Venison Sauce
1. Prepare the marinade by heating vinegar in a skillet and add it to the wine, thyme, parsley, celery, peppercorns, bay leaf, carrot, cloves, shallot and onions
2. Marinate the meat and place inside the refrigerator for one, even two days, prior to... - 45.6153
This green pea soup may also be served iced.
If so, omit the egg yolks and increase the quantity of cream to 3/4 cup.
Whip it lightly until it holds a soft peak before adding it to the soup.
Method In a large pan combine scallions, lettuce, stock and 1 1/2... - 25.094
FOR THE MARINADE, combine the garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, lemon halves (lightly squeezed to release a little juice), and olive oil in a shallow pan.
Add the lamb and rub all over with the marinade.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2... - 43.2208
Troyes Chitterling Sausages
Season the chitterlings with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
If they are to be marinated, mix the marinade vegetables and crumble the thyme and bay leaf into them.
In a bowl, arrange a layer of vegetables, then a layer of chitterlings, then a layer of... - 45.7918
Terrine De Campagne
With a sharp knife, coarsely chop the liver (don't grind it) and place in a non-metal bowl with the onion, garlic, brandy and port.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours to marinate.
Add remaining ingredients except bacon and mix thoroughly (an electric mixer can be... - 42.279
Fricadelles In Tomato Sauce
These small meatballs are an excellent alter- native to stuffed egg salad.
They can be made from any raw, ground meat, fried and served hot, with or without sauce.
Method Put veal, or ground beef and pork, and bacon in a bowl.
Add onions, thyme, breadcrumbs... - 24.7172
Herbed Chitterling Sausages
Reserve six lengths of chitterlings, each about 15 inches [38 cm.] long, choosing pieces without holes in the sides.
Cut the rest of the chitterlings into strips and put them in a bowl with the mesentery.
Season with salt and pepper, the nutmeg and mixed... - 42.2379
Curried Chicken With Peaches
The simple curry sauce in this recipe is ex- tremely adaptable.
Obvious substitutes for the chicken are duck or turkey, but small birds like Cornish game hens, left whole or split in half, can also be used with excellent results.
Cubes of veal, lamb and beef,... - 25.7934
Classic Beef And Red Wine Casserole
Rub beef with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Blend all marinade ingredients.
Pour marinade into glass or ceramic bowl.
Add beef; turn it several times, so that all sides are coated with marinade.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours.
Turn beef... - 43.0983
Country Pate With Bacon
Combine chicken livers and orange juice in medium bowl.
Mix mushrooms with Sherry in small bowl.
Let both mixtures marinate 30 minutes (stir mushrooms occasionally).
Combine garlic, eggs, brandy, cream, salt, pepper and allspice in another bowl and blend... - 45.8496
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 47.8122
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
Three days before
Bone the chickens and the duck as follows: Cut off the wing tips at the second joint; put these aside for the stock.
Place one chicken, breast down, on a board and make a long cut right along the center of the back, down to the bone.
Working... - 43.787