- » Marinated Turkey Tenderloin
Marinated Turkey Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated turkey tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated turkey tenderloin recipes.
Turkey Tenderloins With Black Bean Salsa
Combine black beans and salsa, stirring well.
Cover and chill.
Combine lime juice and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add turkey; seal bag, and shake until turkey is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning bag... - 40.4824
Marinated Turkey For Two
Place the turkey in a shallow glass dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade over turkey.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard marinade.
Place turkey in an... - 37.2959
Asian Style Turkey
Cut turkey lengthwise into thin strips.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, "water, rice vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over turkey; seal bag.
Marinate... - 41.2358
Slice turkey into thin strips; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper; toss to coat with mixture.
Marinate at room temperature 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup wine, 2 tablespoons... - 34.1433
Maui Turkey Kabobs
1. In small bowl combine vinegar, plum sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Cut into 1 -inch pieces. Place in sealable plastic bag with half the marinade. Seal bag. Refrigerate to marinate at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.9511
Turkey Breast Shanghai
1) In a medium bowl, place turkey, by cutting it into thin strips.
2) Marinate it with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl; mix remaining... - 42.5752
1. In a large bowl, stir together lime juice, vinegar, garlic, coriander, cumin, and honey. Add turkey and stir to coat. Set aside to marinate, stirring occasionally.
2. Brush tortillas lightly with hot water; then stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a... - 33.0845
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine brand, oil, bouillon and garlic; add turkey.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove turkey from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill or broil as desired, 6 inches from heat, 10... - 29.1316
Turkey Skewers With Cranberry Ginger Sauce
Juice orange and coarsely chop up remaining fruit, including rind.
Combine juice, chopped orange, soy sauce, water and ginger in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours,... - 45.8892