Marinated Cucumber Salad
- » Marinated Tomato Cucumber Salad
Marinated Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated tomato cucumber salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated tomato cucumber salad recipes.
Marinated Tomatoes And Cucumbers
1. Coarsely chop tomatoes, cucumbers and yellow pepper. Arrange alternately in a shallow dish.
2. Combine oil, vinegar, oregano, thyme, sugar, salt and garlic powder in a jar. Shake until well mixed; pour over vegetables.
3. Marinate for 3-4 hours, basting... - 30.5371
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 111.551
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Arrange alternate layers of tomato slices, cucumber slices and onion rings on a serving plate.
Shake the dressing ingredients together with pepper to taste in a screwtop jar. Pour evenly over the salad. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours to infuse the... - 30.0779
You won't believe that you can make such a delicious Marinated Cucumbers dish with so few ingrediants and even less directions. I was surprised at how good this Marinated Cucumbers was, for all the simple ingredients. Yumm! - 23.7637
Marinated Campari Tomato Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from vegetables and oil) and mix well. Add oil and whisk well till combined.
2. Add bell peppers and tomato, coat gently and cling wrap. Keep aside for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Just before serving,... - 42.3673
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Alternate layers of tomato, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine other ingredients except lettuce; beat well with electric mixer.
Pour over layered vegetables; chill covered, for 5-6 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange marinated vegetables... - 41.5345
Caprese Kabobs & Marinated Tomato Salad
1. For salad, cut vegetables as shown in the video.
2. For Insalada caprese, in a skewer tread tomato, basil and mozzarella, alternatively.
3. For salad, on a large plate scatter all the vegetables. Toss.
4. Pour vinaigrette on top of... - 125.007
Tomato Cucumber And Pineapple Salad
1) In a colander, place the cucumbers and season with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Toss well and place the colander over a bowl to drain for about 30 minutes.
3) Rinse the cucumber, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Quarter the pineapple along... - 49.7385
Thai Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
With fork tines, score cucumber lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine parsley, mint, coriander and green onions.
In large glass bowl, layer half each of the Spanish onion, cucumber and tomatoes, sprinkling... - 37.7773
Tomato Cucumber Salad
In a medium bowl, combine onion, cucumber, tomatoes and olives.
Drizzle with vinegar and oil as desired.
Season with salt and pepper and marinate 30 minutes.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 38.719
Tomato Cucumber And Onion Salad
1. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and gently peel them using a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler in a back-and-forth motion. Cut the peeled tomato halves into bite-size, irregular wedges, discarding any runny seeds. In a small bowl, toss the peeled tomato wedges... - 28.766
Melon, Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1. Horizontally cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
2. Quarter the melon halves and scrape the inner flesh and discard.
3. Dice the flesh.
4. Peel cucumber and cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
5. Season cucumber with salt and keep aside... - 42.2419
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Tomato Cucumber Marinade is a salad with a difference. The mixed flavors of vegetables just add tp the yum factor of this tomato cucumber marinade. Just give this a try. - 41.8288
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Advance preparation: Layer tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, basil, tarragon, and pepper; beat well with rotary or electric beater.
Pour mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate for 5 to 24 hours.
Before... - 36.6814
1. Put the cucumber slices and tomato slices alternately in a shallow dish. Pour the dressing over and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
2. Garnish the outside edges of the dish with salad greens and sprinkle the sprouts over the top of... - 22.2183
Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad
Steam the green beans approximately 5-10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain completely and combine in a large bowl with the next 4 ingredients.
Toss completely and refrigerate.
Combine the remaining ingredients into a dressing.
Toss this dressing with the... - 39.5814
Tomato Onion And Cucumber Relish
1. Place vegetables and parsley in a shallow bowl. Pour dressing overthe top and mix lightly.
2. Allow to marinate and chill thoroughly.
3. Drain. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 24.1797
Marinated Vegetable Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Slice cucumbers with skin on. Cut the onion crosswise into thin slices and separate slices into rings.
2 Pour on dressing 1 or more hours ahead of serving time, toss together and refrigerate. Do not discard excess... - 25.509
Marinated Relish Salad
Combine bean sprouts, mushrooms, cauliflower, cucumber, green pepper, and onion.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, salad oil, garlic, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Toss to coat vegetables.
Cover... - 36.4074
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Combine all vegetables and parsley, mint, garlic and green onions in glass or plastic (for picnic toting) salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in microproof measure and heat in microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Stir to dissolve salt and sugar.
Pour over... - 38.4339
Marinated Oyster Salad
Drain oysters; slice water chestnuts 2.
Toss together oysters, chestnuts' tomatoes, onion and parsley.
Spoon into 1-quart shallow glass casserole.
Arrange cucumber on top.
Combine garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano and salt in a screw-top jar.
Pour... - 38.4944
Marinated Greek Salad
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, and onion in a salad bowl.
Whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper until salt is dissolved.
Whisk in oil, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Pour over vegetables; stir to coat.
Cover and chill several hours. - 31.509
Marinated Lamb Salad
Combine lamb with olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, mustard, mint leaves and herbs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Line serving dish with cucumber, tomato quarters and chicory.
Drain lamb strips, reserving dressing.
Spoon lamb strips into center of dish.
Combine... - 34.7286
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 127.499
Laotian Pork Roast With Spicy Cucumber Salad
Here is an classic Laotian pork roast with spicy cucumber salad recipe. Accompany this pork roast with a spicy cucumber salad for a wonderful combo. The chef here makes the recipe look all the more simple so that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen.... - 105.1
Tomato Salad Special
1) With a fork, score cucumber lengthwise and cut into slices of about 1/2 inch thick.
2) Make balls from avocados using a melon bailer.
3) Slice each tomato into 6 wedges.
4) Take a screw-top jar; mix together salad oil, vinegar, lemon... - 45.9539
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 143.726
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water till barely tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, garlic, celery seed, parsley flakes, salt, basil, and pepper; cover and shake well.
Place Brussels sprouts,... - 38.3159
Marinated Fresh Herring
1. Prepare the herring by cleaning it or buy the cleaned herring.
2. Wash it in cold salted water and dry it by spreading over absorbent paper.
3. Take a baking dish and keep the herring side by side. Avoid using metal pan.
4. Take a... - 40.1937
Marinated Pork Chops
Put the chopped onions, ginger, and garlic in blender and blend to a smooth paste (about 1 minute at high speed).
Combine paste with remaining ingredients except the pork chops and mix well.
With a fork, prod holes in the chops and put them in the... - 45.4721
Homemade Chef's Salad
Line a large salad bowl with whole red-leaf lettuce leaves.
Tear romaine lettuce into medium-size pieces and layer in the lettuce-lined bowl with the watercress, half of the cucumber slices, tomato wedges, pepper julienne, artichokes and cheese, and two... - 32.3594
Tofu Vegetable Salad
Cut the tofu into 1/2-inch cubes and empty into a bowl with the soy sauce, vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
Sprinkle with the pepper and mix well.
Marinate the tofu about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Score the tomatoes in a cross on the round end,... - 41.0308
Greek Style Lamb And Olive Salad
This Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad is truly incredible ! Try this roast lamb marinated with herbs accompanied with vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad are welcome ! - 32.7829
Pasta Salad With Vegetables
For the pasta bring the water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Cook until just done, 8 to 10 minutes; drain in a sieve and allow to cool.
Shell the peas, wash them, boil 5 minutes in a little salted water and drain.
Clean and wash the scallions and... - 42.4074
Home Made Gazpacho Salad
Gazpacho Salad has an Out of this world taste. The red wine vinegar and tomatoes gives the Gazpacho Salad Energizing taste. Must catch it - 37.6971
Combine salad dressing with dill, oregano and pepper.
Marinate onion, artichoke hearts and green beans in dressing mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, combine the marinated vegetables and dressing with the remaining ingredients except the hard-cooked... - 31.0223
Accordion Tomato Corn Salad
Cut out around stem ends of tomatoes.
Make 4 or 5 cuts in each tomato from bottom almost through to stem end.
Pull pieces apart slightly to give accordion effect.
Cover and chill tomatoes.
Meanwhile, toss corn, cucumber, and green pepper together in a... - 35.7246
Kokonda! Were you looking for a tasty and filling seafood salad that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Kokonda is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 43.0687