Marinated Cucumber Salad
- » Marinated Tomato Cucumber Salad
Marinated Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated tomato cucumber salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated tomato cucumber salad recipes.
Marinated Tomatoes And Cucumbers
1. Coarsely chop tomatoes, cucumbers and yellow pepper. Arrange alternately in a shallow dish.
2. Combine oil, vinegar, oregano, thyme, sugar, salt and garlic powder in a jar. Shake until well mixed; pour over vegetables.
3. Marinate for 3-4 hours, basting... - 34.1917
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Arrange alternate layers of tomato slices, cucumber slices and onion rings on a serving plate.
Shake the dressing ingredients together with pepper to taste in a screwtop jar. Pour evenly over the salad. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours to infuse the... - 31.3607
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 109.87
You won't believe that you can make such a delicious Marinated Cucumbers dish with so few ingrediants and even less directions. I was surprised at how good this Marinated Cucumbers was, for all the simple ingredients. Yumm! - 26.6299
Marinated Campari Tomato Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from vegetables and oil) and mix well. Add oil and whisk well till combined.
2. Add bell peppers and tomato, coat gently and cling wrap. Keep aside for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Just before serving,... - 40.8038
Caprese Kabobs & Marinated Tomato Salad
1. For salad, cut vegetables as shown in the video.
2. For Insalada caprese, in a skewer tread tomato, basil and mozzarella, alternatively.
3. For salad, on a large plate scatter all the vegetables. Toss.
4. Pour vinaigrette on top of... - 123.393
Tomato Cucumber And Onion Salad
1. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and gently peel them using a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler in a back-and-forth motion. Cut the peeled tomato halves into bite-size, irregular wedges, discarding any runny seeds. In a small bowl, toss the peeled tomato wedges... - 30.6138
Tomato Cucumber And Pineapple Salad
1) In a colander, place the cucumbers and season with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Toss well and place the colander over a bowl to drain for about 30 minutes.
3) Rinse the cucumber, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Quarter the pineapple along... - 48.13
Tomato Cucumber Salad
In a medium bowl, combine onion, cucumber, tomatoes and olives.
Drizzle with vinegar and oil as desired.
Season with salt and pepper and marinate 30 minutes.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 38.5765
Thai Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
With fork tines, score cucumber lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine parsley, mint, coriander and green onions.
In large glass bowl, layer half each of the Spanish onion, cucumber and tomatoes, sprinkling... - 39.9638
Melon, Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1. Horizontally cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
2. Quarter the melon halves and scrape the inner flesh and discard.
3. Dice the flesh.
4. Peel cucumber and cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
5. Season cucumber with salt and keep aside... - 44.1734
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Alternate layers of tomato, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine other ingredients except lettuce; beat well with electric mixer.
Pour over layered vegetables; chill covered, for 5-6 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange marinated vegetables... - 41.4936
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Tomato Cucumber Marinade is a salad with a difference. The mixed flavors of vegetables just add tp the yum factor of this tomato cucumber marinade. Just give this a try. - 43.3587
1. Put the cucumber slices and tomato slices alternately in a shallow dish. Pour the dressing over and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
2. Garnish the outside edges of the dish with salad greens and sprinkle the sprouts over the top of... - 24.0404
Marinated Relish Salad
Combine bean sprouts, mushrooms, cauliflower, cucumber, green pepper, and onion.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, salad oil, garlic, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Toss to coat vegetables.
Cover... - 38.3195
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Advance preparation: Layer tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in shallow glass dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, basil, tarragon, and pepper; beat well with rotary or electric beater.
Pour mixture over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate for 5 to 24 hours.
Before... - 37.8111
Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad
Steam the green beans approximately 5-10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain completely and combine in a large bowl with the next 4 ingredients.
Toss completely and refrigerate.
Combine the remaining ingredients into a dressing.
Toss this dressing with the... - 41.3002
Tomato Onion And Cucumber Relish
1. Place vegetables and parsley in a shallow bowl. Pour dressing overthe top and mix lightly.
2. Allow to marinate and chill thoroughly.
3. Drain. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 25.4983
Marinated Vegetable Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Slice cucumbers with skin on. Cut the onion crosswise into thin slices and separate slices into rings.
2 Pour on dressing 1 or more hours ahead of serving time, toss together and refrigerate. Do not discard excess... - 27.7562
Marinated Lamb Salad
Combine lamb with olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, mustard, mint leaves and herbs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Line serving dish with cucumber, tomato quarters and chicory.
Drain lamb strips, reserving dressing.
Spoon lamb strips into center of dish.
Combine... - 35.8467
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Combine all vegetables and parsley, mint, garlic and green onions in glass or plastic (for picnic toting) salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in microproof measure and heat in microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
Stir to dissolve salt and sugar.
Pour over... - 39.3796
Marinated Oyster Salad
Drain oysters; slice water chestnuts 2.
Toss together oysters, chestnuts' tomatoes, onion and parsley.
Spoon into 1-quart shallow glass casserole.
Arrange cucumber on top.
Combine garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano and salt in a screw-top jar.
Pour... - 39.6622
Marinated Greek Salad
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, and onion in a salad bowl.
Whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper until salt is dissolved.
Whisk in oil, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Pour over vegetables; stir to coat.
Cover and chill several hours. - 32.6029
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Laotian Pork Roast With Spicy Cucumber Salad
Here is an classic Laotian pork roast with spicy cucumber salad recipe. Accompany this pork roast with a spicy cucumber salad for a wonderful combo. The chef here makes the recipe look all the more simple so that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen.... - 103.439
Pasta Salad With Vegetables
For the pasta bring the water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Cook until just done, 8 to 10 minutes; drain in a sieve and allow to cool.
Shell the peas, wash them, boil 5 minutes in a little salted water and drain.
Clean and wash the scallions and... - 44.1117
Tofu Vegetable Salad
Cut the tofu into 1/2-inch cubes and empty into a bowl with the soy sauce, vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
Sprinkle with the pepper and mix well.
Marinate the tofu about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Score the tomatoes in a cross on the round end,... - 43.6123
Greek Style Lamb And Olive Salad
This Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad is truly incredible ! Try this roast lamb marinated with herbs accompanied with vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad are welcome ! - 35.3588
Home Made Gazpacho Salad
Gazpacho Salad has an Out of this world taste. The red wine vinegar and tomatoes gives the Gazpacho Salad Energizing taste. Must catch it - 39.5544
Combine salad dressing with dill, oregano and pepper.
Marinate onion, artichoke hearts and green beans in dressing mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, combine the marinated vegetables and dressing with the remaining ingredients except the hard-cooked... - 32.0666
Tomato Salad Special
1) With a fork, score cucumber lengthwise and cut into slices of about 1/2 inch thick.
2) Make balls from avocados using a melon bailer.
3) Slice each tomato into 6 wedges.
4) Take a screw-top jar; mix together salad oil, vinegar, lemon... - 46.9591
Summer Watermelon Tomato Salad
Summers are here and have you been thinking of what needs to be done with the watermelons. Well, you can now make an interesting summer salad consisting of watermelons, onion, cucumber, tomato and olives. The garnishing of cheese adds to the flavor of the... - 118.572
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water till barely tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, garlic, celery seed, parsley flakes, salt, basil, and pepper; cover and shake well.
Place Brussels sprouts,... - 40.6887
Marinated Fresh Herring
1. Prepare the herring by cleaning it or buy the cleaned herring.
2. Wash it in cold salted water and dry it by spreading over absorbent paper.
3. Take a baking dish and keep the herring side by side. Avoid using metal pan.
4. Take a... - 39.3639
Marinated Pork Chops
Put the chopped onions, ginger, and garlic in blender and blend to a smooth paste (about 1 minute at high speed).
Combine paste with remaining ingredients except the pork chops and mix well.
With a fork, prod holes in the chops and put them in the... - 44.0526
Accordion Tomato Corn Salad
Cut out around stem ends of tomatoes.
Make 4 or 5 cuts in each tomato from bottom almost through to stem end.
Pull pieces apart slightly to give accordion effect.
Cover and chill tomatoes.
Meanwhile, toss corn, cucumber, and green pepper together in a... - 37.2798
Grilled Steak Mushroom And Tomato Salad
1. Combine catalina dressing and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Place steak and 1/3 cup dressing mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag, seal bag. Place tomatoes, mushrooms, and 1/3 cup dressing mixture in another large zip-top plastic bag, seal bag.... - 31.7146
Homemade Chef's Salad
Line a large salad bowl with whole red-leaf lettuce leaves.
Tear romaine lettuce into medium-size pieces and layer in the lettuce-lined bowl with the watercress, half of the cucumber slices, tomato wedges, pepper julienne, artichokes and cheese, and two... - 34.1631
Kokonda! Were you looking for a tasty and filling seafood salad that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Kokonda is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 44.6288
Wash the cucumbers and cut each into about 8 round pieces.
Mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper, and marinate the cucumber pieces for 15 minutes.
Remove the cucumber.
Drain and dry it.
Finely chop the smoked salmon and herring.
Dice the shelled egg... - 40.2642
1. Marinate the tomatoes in vinaigrette for about 15 minutes.
2. Add salami, beans, half the cucumber, and half the onions; mix well.
3. In a blender container, put other half of the cucumber, the remaining onion, yogurt and 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette... - 35.6171
Remove stem and core of tomato.
Hollow out inside (save pulp to add to other salads or cut up and add to mixture that will be used to stuff tomato).
Fill with: corn relish, seafood or chicken salad, marinated cooked vegetables, coleslaw cottage cheese,... - 16.4286
Broiled Turkey Salad
Mix onion and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients except last 2.
Mix well; chill.
Divide among 4 individual baking dishes, or put in 9-inch pie pan.
Mix chips and cheese and completely cover top of salad.
Put under broiler just until top is golden, but... - 42.9252
1. Thinly slice the onions and plunge them into a bowl of ice chilled water. Let onions soak for 1 hour
2. Thinly slice the cucumber without peeling.
3. Peel tomatoes with a paring knife then slice crosswise.
4. Halve the pepper, remove seeds... - 49.134
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad... - 49.9144
Hot Potato Salad
Drain, peel and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Place in salad bowl.
Remove to drain.
Saute onions in bacon fat until soft.
Add vinegar, water, salt, pepper and mustard to pan and bring to a boil.
Add lentil sprouts to potato slices... - 39.3568
Spinach Salad Mold
Mix gelatin, sugar, salt and pepper in 1/2 cup water.
Heat 1 1/4 cups of water and stir in gelatin mixture.
Add vinegar and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in green onions, spinach, celery and raw carrots.
Pour into mold and chill... - 40.3751
Dilly Tomato Slices
Try this alluring Dilly Tomato Slices recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Dilly Tomato Slices is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 35.9342
Tofu Greek Salad And Korean Hot And Spicy Tofu Cakes
FOR GREEK SALAD
1. Combine extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, oregano, basil and kalamata olives in a jar. Mix it well.
2. In a bowl, place tofu and pour the dressing over it. Mix it well and let it rest for 4... - 0
Shrimp With Tomato Soup
Shrimp With Tomato Soup is east to make soup recipe. Shrimp With Tomato Soup gets its desired taste from vegetable and eggs mixed with chicken broth. Shrimp With Tomato Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 42.4772
Exquisite Fire And Ice Veggie Relish
Fire up your taste buds with this fire and ice treat. True to its name, this zesty treat is sure to send your senses on a roller coaster ride. Betty tosses up a veggie treat and drizzles it with dollops of Italian salad dressing. It's so bright and spicy that... - 90.4106
Thai Beef Salad With Healthy Salad Dressing
Marinated beef is always great when cooked in any way and here is one such Thai recipe. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Salad after marinating and sautéing the beef along with vegetables and flavors. Great with wine! - 84.3998
Salmon Platter Salad
Salmon platter salad is a seafood salad prepared with canned salmon. Made with cooked asparagus, the salmon platter is filled with salad greens, tomato wedges, cucumber and pimiento slices. Decorated with radish roses, this lovely and elegant salmon platter... - 46.5861
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Wine Drenched Potato Salad With White Wine Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the White Wine Vinaigrette. Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; do... - 39.923
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.2536
Fresh Garden Salad
Fresh Garden Salad has a Exclusive taste. The white vinegar and tomatoes gives the Fresh Garden Salad Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 30.2353
Toss vermicelli, onion, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, and zucchini.
Sprinkle with bottle of Salad Supreme.
Add Italian dressing.
Seal tightly and marinate overnight. - 34.639
New Orleans Shrimp Salad
Marinate warm rice in Italian dressing for at least 4 hours. Add mayonnaise, and stir until rice is well coated. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, cheese, and shrimp. Press into a 5 1/2 -cup ring mold; cover, and refrigerate... - 24.3489
Bistro Pasta Spinach Salad
For dressing, in small bowl, cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 20 minutes.
In food processor, process tomatoes, water, tomato juice, soup, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth.
In large bowl, combine pasta, spinach,... - 36.854
Summer Rice Salad
Place cooked brown rice in a large mixing bowl.
Add olive oil, half of the vinegar, and tarragon to the rice.
Toss together lightly.
Cool at room temperature.
Add green peppers, celery, parsley, green onions, chives, and cucumbers to marinated rice.
Add rest... - 44.1274
1. Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving platter or in a large salad bowl.
2. Top with beans, red pepper, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, anchovy fillets, tuna, olives and eggs.
3. Drizzle with oil and season to taste with black pepper. - 36.1177
Layered Nicoise Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dijonnaise; set aside.
Flake tuna into a small bowl.
Toss with 1/3 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Thinly slice potatoes; place in a shallow dish.
Pour 1/2 cup Vinaigrette Dijonnaise over potatoes.
Cover;... - 43.2294
1. Place the onion rings in a bowl. Sprinkle with the caster sugar and vinegar and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. If the anchovies are very salty, soak them in the milk for 10-15 minutes, then drain on paper towels.
3. Place the endive in a bowl.... - 38.0731
Grilled Fattoush Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup dressing for the salad; pour the rest over chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 30 minutes, chilled.
Toss cucumber,... - 45.8606
1. In a shallow dish, place the fish fillet
2. Peel and chop the onions, mix them with salt, mustard, wine and Worcestershire sauce and pour over the fish; allow to marinate an hour
3. In a saucepan, place the fish fillets and add water, bring to a... - 39.4995
Broiled Thai Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, pour in hot water to cover the cellophane noodles. Let it soak for 30 minutes to get soft.
2) Use a blender or food processor, to process garlic, peppercorns and 2 tablespoons of the coriander into a paste.
3) Scrape down the sides... - 46.4481
Grilled Lamb And Tabbouleh Salad
1. Cut horizontally through thickest portion of lamb, cutting to, but not through, other side, open flat as you would a book (lamb should be close to an even thickness on each side to cook evenly). Combine dressing and 1/4t cup lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup... - 35.5564
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Chill until served.
MARINATED POTATO SALAD
Toss warm potato slices with 1/4 cup French dressing and the onion, pickle, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, mix in... - 36.7611
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 33.7266
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Jade Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
To Make Dressing: In a glass jar or medium bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, and peanut butter until blended. (Dressing may be refrigerated for 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.) To Make Salad: Cut off all fat from chicken and... - 44.6152
Grecian Chicken Salad Plates
Drain artichokes, reserving marinade in a small bowl; set artichokes aside.
To marinade, add lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and mint; whisk in oil until well combined.
Stir in capers.
Set dressing aside.
Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise,... - 45.252
Mediterranean Spring Salad
Mediterranean spring salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with added feta cheese. Herbed and dressed with oil and lemon juice, the mediterranean spring salad can be garnished with anchovy fillets. - 42.6251
Summer Rice Salad
Place cooked brown rice in a large mixing bowl.
Add olive oil, half of the wine vinegar, and the tarragon to the rice.
Toss together lightly.
Stir in salt.
Cool at room temperature.
Add green pepper, celery, parsley, green onion, chives and cucumber to... - 44.3073
Wash lettuce; tear leaves into bite-size pieces.
Cut unpeeled cucumber into thin slices.
Peel tomatoes; cut into slices.
Core, seed, and slice green pepper.
Peel avocado; slice.
Clean radishes; slice.
Peel peach; cube peach and pineapple slice.
Drain... - 39.6622
Greek Spinach Salad
Into a small bowl, drain marinade from artichoke hearts (reserve hearts).
To marinade, add oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and pepper; blend well and set aside.
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; break leaves into bite-size pieces.
Place in a salad... - 37.4114
Mediterranean Wheat Berry Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine wheat berries, rice, and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer until grains are tender to bite, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. Pour into a large bowl.
2. Drain artichoke marinade into bowl with grains.... - 30.224
Beans And Sweet Pickle Salad
Mix beans with celery, pickles, tomato, and onion.
Place remaining ingredients except greens in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended.
Pour salad dressing over bean mixture.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Serve salad on bite-size pieces of salad... - 37.7876
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 25.321
Greek-style Healthy Chicken Salad
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to... - 128.495
Simply Elegant Grilled Salmon And Romaine Salad
1. Dressing: In a food processor, combine parsley, orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; process until parsley is very finely chopped. Transfer to a glass bowl. Stir in garlic and orange zest. Arrange salmon fillet in shallow baking dish;... - 34.9228
Tuna Pasta Primavera Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and herbs. Chill several hours. If using oil and vinegar dressing, stir salad mixture occasionally to evenly marinate ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on each plate; spoon salad over lettuce. Garnish with... - 31.8554
Village Salad With Grilled Pita Bread
1. In a large bowl combine vegetables, olives and parsley.
2. On top of the salad, rest sliced feta cheese.
3. In a small plastic container combine oil, vinegar and oregano with a lid.
4. Combine oil and vinegar by shaking vigorously to and pour over... - 41.7715
Sicilian Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In an inch of boiling water, stram the beans for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the beans and cut them into thirds.
3) In a bowl, combine first 9 ingredeints and toss them well.
4) Dress the salad with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
5)... - 42.5676
Chicken Supper Salad
1. Put the chicken in a small skillet or saucepan with 3/4 cup cold water. Place over moderate heat, cover, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer just until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the water; let cool to room temperature. If... - 37.251
Tuna Steaks With Tossed Salad And Steamed Broccoli
1. For the Tuna Steak Marinade: In a ziplock bag, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sesame seed oil, Garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sesame seeds, juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt.
2. Add the tuna into the bag and coat well and set aside... - 104.202
Johntorode Griddled Lamb With Flat Bread & Chickpea Salad
1. Place the lamb fillets in a bowl. Rub in the lemon juice, thyme and 1 tsp salt. Marinate for 2 hrs in the fridge. Place the remaining lamb ingredients in a food processor and blend to a puree. Rub the marinade all over the lamb, then return to the fridge... - 41.3937
Tahiti's Poisson Cru
What better way to satiate your fish craving then Poisson Cru. This national dish of Tahiti is quite a cinch to make. Raw ahi tuna marinated with zesty lime juice, creamy coconut and other luscious ingredients give this dish a yummy kick. Follow this recipe... - 105.321
Spanish Style White Fish
To make the salad :
1. In a bowl toss together peppers, scallions and olive oil. Alternately you can use marinated tomato, cucumber and onions mixed with a salad dressing.
2. Heat a pan and add the mixed salad, some extra onions, garlic, olives,... - 113.1
Avocado Guacamole And Sea Bass 'ceviche'
To make 'ceviche' marinate the cubed fish in lemon juice for 3 hours minimum.
Remove the juice and season the marinated fish cubes with salt, pepper and olive oil.
Mix with tomatoes, cucumber, onions, ketchup and chilli sauce.
Add the chopped... - 34.5148
Mexican Pickled Fish
Skin and bone fish and cut into small pieces.
Take a pie dish, place fish pieces in it and cover with lemon juice.
Marinate a few hours, this being the only cooking process.
Pour off extra liquid and add oil, onion, tomatoes, olives, coriander and chilli.
Mix... - 43.8286
1. Cut fish into thin strips and place in a medium bowl.
2. Over fish pour lemon juice or lime juice and stir such that fish is coated cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours such that fish has turned white and opaque and looks cooked.
3. Peel tomatoes,... - 42.4842
Arabic Summer Special Tabouleh
Love Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Tse share her recipe for this Arabic Summer Special Tabouleh and surprise your family with this Mediterranean delicacy. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 118.61
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 71.118
Spanish Hors D Oeuvres
1) In a bowl, combine salad oil, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, mustard and pepper to make a French dressing.
2) Wash and peel cucumber and tomatoes to cut into thin slices.
3) In a bowl, place the cucumber and tomato slices. Pour in the... - 40.9263
Zucchini Boats With Tabbouleh Filling
In a bowl combine the bulgur with the salt, pour enough boiling water over the bulgur to cover it by 1 inch, and let the bulgur soak for 1 hour.
Drain the bulgur and squeeze it dry in a kitchen towel.
In a bowl stir together the bulgur, the lemon juice, the... - 37.5265