- » Marinated Strawberry
Marinated Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated strawberry recipes.
Marinated Strawberries With Grapes
1. With a damp paper towel, wipe the strawberries.
2. Remove the hulls and cut them into halves or quarters, depending on the size.
3. In a serving bowl, place the berry slices.
4. Add the sugar and lemon juice, and mix gently.
5. Keep it in the... - 37.6658
Strawberries Marinated In Balsamic Vinegar
In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, Splenda, pepper, and orange peel.
Add the strawberries and toss to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon the strawberries into dessert bowls and top each with the frozen yogurt. - 27.8468
Marinated Strawberries In Orange Liqueur
Combine strawberries, sugar, and 1 tablespoon liqueur in a bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Place frozen yogurt in a bowl, and stir until smooth; fold in whipped topping.
Add remaining liqueur and lemon juice; stir well.
Spoon 1/2 cup strawberry mixture... - 24.1626
You May Also Like!
Strawberries Marinated In Grand Marnier
Wash the strawberries quickly and dry them on paper towels.
Hull the berries.
Place them in a glass bowl.
Approximately 1 hour before serving, toss the strawberries gently with the brown sugar and Grand Marnier. - 21.3084
Strawberries With Sugar And Balsamic Vinegar
1. Place strawberries in a glass pie pan and sprinkle with sugar.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 3 hours at room temperature. Stir several times.
3. Sprinkle with vinegar immediately before serving. - 26.9283
Strawberries In Orange Flavor
1.Place strawberries and orange juice in a glass bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Combine yogurt and brown sugar.
3. Stir yogurt into marinated strawberries. - 28.6076
Strawberries In Wine
Remove stems from strawberries; wash thoroughly.
Place in shallow dish; cover with wine.
Allow to marinate 3 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
Remove strawberries from wine (save wine for a punch); arrange on serving tray.
Place small bowl of sugar on tray to allow... - 21.931
In a bowl combine strawberries and orange juice.
Marinate for 1 to 4 hours.
In a food processor fitted with chopping blade place raspberries.
Process until pureed, hrough a fine sieve press puree to remove seed.
Into individual dessert... - 21.9132
Chambord Liqueur Strawberries
Those who are looking for a nice dessert recipe will surely like this one. Chambord Liqueur Strawberries is easy to make and tastes really good. I'm sure your family and friends will enjoy it. - 117.462
Fresh Strawberry Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Bake pastry shells 7 minutes, until brown.
Marinate strawberries in berry liqueur, sugar, and lemon zest, for at least 20 minutes.
Fill pastry shells with creme anglaise and cover with marinated berries.
Glaze with melted... - 32.931
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Butter 8-in (20-cm) springform cake pan. Completely line with buttered waxed paper; set aside.Place eggs in large bowl and add 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar. Pour in coffee liqueur and beat with electric hand mixer 4 to 5 minutes... - 32.2977
Marinated Fruit In Watermelon
1) Cut off one end, about a quarter of the watermelon way down, to make a scalloped or notched edge.
2) Reserve the cut-off watermelon piece for the lid.
3) Scoop out the watermelon with a big spoon, cut up with a melon bailer and refrigerate to... - 37.9979
Marinated Strawberry Recipes By Category
Marinated Strawberry Dish: