- » Marinated Shrimp Kebab
Marinated Shrimp Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated shrimp kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated shrimp kebab recipes.
Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
1) Peel and de-vein the shrimps, leaving tails on. Set aside.
2) Drain pineapple and reserve the juice. Set aside.
1) Take a shallow dish and combine together reserved pineapple juice and the next 5 ingredients.
2) Add shrimps and toss... - 43.8777
Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein shrimp.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and next 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; mix well.
Add shrimp, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and marinate at... - 38.9044
Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add shrimp; toss gently.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes; set aside.
Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding... - 41.3459
Grilled Chili Garlic Shrimp On Skewers
Inspired by the bright flavors of Spain and Asia , these low fat shrimps are marinated in a spicy chili garlic tomato sauce. This simple and easy marinade makes your shrimp so yummy you don't even need cocktail sauce! It is also a big hit with company and is... - 105.032
Fiesta Shrimp Skewers
Prepare Cool Cilantro Dip.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine ale, lime... - 42.3116
Garlic Shrimp - Quick & Easy Garlic Shrimp
Shrimp Kebabs / Prawn Kebabs
Saloni shows you how to make some super easy, quick prawn (shrimp) skewers marinated in a lemon garlic vinaigrette and grilled to perfection.
You can alter the amount and types of seasoning you use to marinate the shrimps. You... - 0
Barbecued Shrimp Kabobs
In saucepan combine tomato sauce, onion, the 1/2 cup water, brown sugar, cooking oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, the 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring once or twice; set aside.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Drain... - 42.0936
Pineapple Scallop Kabobs
These scallop kabobs are prepared with fresh scallops. Paired with pineapple bits, mushrooms, bacon and green peppers, these peppy scallop kebobs are marinated with lemon juice and soy sauce mix along with parsley for a tingly flavor and taste. - 45.6432
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 135.08
Houston Shrimp Kebabs
Place all ingredients in bowl. Marinate 12 hours in refrigerator.
Thread shrimp on skewers. Place skewers on hot grill preheated at medium. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn skewers over during cooking and baste with marinade.
Serve with rice. - 25.556
Tequila Shrimp Kebabs
1. Remove shells from shrimp. De-vein if needed.
2. Mix tequila, lime juice, oil and Tabasco.
3. Cut peppers and onions in to 1 1/2 inch squares. Marinate shrimp, mushrooms, peppers and onions for at 1 hour in refrigerator.
4. Wrap a piece of bacon around... - 37.396
Chili Lime Shrimp Kebabs
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Combine cilantro and next 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally.
Remove shrimp and tomatoes from marinade, reserving... - 41.1574
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 34.9408
Hot Shrimp Kebabs
Place shrimp, oil, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce in bowl.
Marinate 30 minutes.
Alternate shrimp, pineapple and apple on short wooden skewers.
Baste with melted lemon butter and season very well.
Place skewers on ovenproof platter and broil 3 minutes each side... - 37.2402
Chinese Shrimp Kebabs
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place pineapple, shrimp, pea pods, wine and sesame sauce in bowl; marinate 15 minutes.
Alternate ingredients on skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil with lime juice; set aside.
Cook skewers 6 to 8 minutes in oven 6... - 36.542
Shrimp And Spicy Italian Sausage Kebabs
Place shrimp and sausages in bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients together, then pour over shrimp and sausages. Marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Alternate shrimp and pieces of sausage on skewers. Brush with marinade.
Oil grill and add skewers. Cover... - 32.8554
Citrus Shrimp Kabobs
In small bowl, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, lemon juice, lemon peel, oil and basil; add shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
On 4 skewers, alternately... - 32.7467
Pineapple And Shrimp Kabobs
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice.
2) Mix the pineapple juice, lemon juice, soy sauce and shrimp together.
3) Cover the mixture tightly and marinate for about 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
4) Cut the bacon slices into half... - 38.1567
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and marinate for about 1 hour.
2. On wooden skewer, thread 3 shrimps.
3. If desired alternate with whole cherry tomatoes and arrange on roasting rack in 12x8-inch glass dish.
4. Brush with marinade and microwave at... - 37.2982
Key West Shrimp Kabobs
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients.
Pour 3/4 cup mixture over shrimp; set remaining mixture aside.
Seal bag securely, and shake until shrimp are well... - 39.0196
How To Make Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
These oriental styled shrimp and scallop kebabs can be a great crowd puller for your backyard party. These gorgeous appetizers make a perfect combination with tangy pineapple salsa. Follow the instruction given by the chef, and cook up these fabulous... - 128.036
Shrimp And Steak Kabobs
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine oil, brand, oregano, basil and garlic; add shrimp and meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Skewer shrimp and meat with vegetables.
Grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade. - 32.227
Grilled Shrimp & Pineapple Kabobs
We had a party today and I made some shrimp and pineapple kabobs for the grill. They were absolutely amazing. The bacon kept them moist and the marinade formed a glaze on them that everyone loved. - 134.816
Seafood Kabobs With Pineapple Juice
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil, sugar, rind and cinnamon; add seafood and melon.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Place shrimp, scallops, melon and avocado on skewers.
Grill or broil 3 to 6 minutes or until... - 36.1842
Surf And Turf Kebabs
Drain pineapple and reserve 1/4 cup syrup. Set chunks aside.
Combine onion soup, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, and pineapple syrup in a large bowl. Add shrimp and meat to bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, preferably longer.
Alternate meat,... - 30.0935
Jumbo Shrimp With Spicy Pecans
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a deep bowl, toss pecan halves with melted margarine, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper, and cumin.
Arrange nuts in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
Bake the nuts for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
Using... - 40.1757
Honey Mustard Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the shrimp and scallops alternating each on a water soaked bamboo skewers, place in a shallow casserole dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients together in a blender and process for 30 second, pour over the kebabs and marinate for 1 hour, covered and... - 32.0735
Oriental Fish Kebabs
Oriental Fish Kebabs is a very tempting side dish which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of varieties of fish on the coming get together party! - 36.6772
1. Combine the oil, lime juice and mustard in a large bowl. Add the scallops and shrimp and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature. Drain the seafood, reserving the marinade.
2. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
3. Thread the seafood with the... - 30.8722
Herb And Garlic Shrimp
1. Place the prepared prawns (shrimp) in a shallow; non-metallic dish with the parsley, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Leave the prawns (shrimp) to marinate in the herb mixture for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a small pan with... - 33.1144
Great Balls Of Fire Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Squeeze lemon juice and grate the lemon rind.
3. Take a 1 quart sauce pan and prepare the marinade mixture by mixing lemon juice, grated lemon rind, margarine or butter, mustard, ginger, garlic, bay leaves, pepper, red... - 46.4557
Filipino Style Shrimp And Scallops
Place lemon, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until minced.
Pour marinade into a large nonreactive bowl.
Add seafood; cover and marinate in the refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes.
Remove seafood from... - 38.4321
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 47.8687
Who Dat Nfl Meal
Whether you are having friends over to watch the game or you're throwing a barbecue to celebrate the summer season, here is the perfect meal to satisfy the whole group. These Jamaican jerk seasoned BBQ baby back ribs and shrimp kebabs are always a hit! - 113.184
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.8585