- » Marinated Scallop Salad
Marinated Scallop Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated scallop salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated scallop salad recipes.
Marinated Scallop Salad
Boil potatoes in salted water till tender.
Thaw frozen scallops; cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan bring water, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf to a boil; add scallops and return to boiling.
Simmer 1 minute.
Drain scallops; remove and discard the bay... - 44.7585
Marinated Scallop And Vegetable Salad
1. In a shallow dish spread scallops, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until opaque, stirring once.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. Cut zucchini and carrot into julienne strips, place zucchini in the... - 44.3802
You May Also Like!
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1) Using paper towels, pat dry the scallop.
2) In a bowl, mix the scallop with all the remaining ingredients, except limes.
3) Put the lid on and refrigerate until needed.
4) Thread the limes and scallops, alternating, on 4 long skewers,
5) Grill the... - 43.7947
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices; pat dry with paper towels. In medium-sized bowl, combine scallops with remaining ingredients except limes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.
2. About... - 34.8137
Marinated Scallops And Vegetables
1. Cut any large scallops in half or quarters so that the scallops are of uniform size.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the scallops, reduce the heat to low and simmer 1 to 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and just firm;... - 33.6609
Marinated Scallops With Cured Ham And Oranges
Cut the scallops into quarters.
Mix the orange rind and juice, olive oil, vinegar, herbs and some pepper in a shallow dish.
Add the scallops, toss and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each slice of ham into six strips.
Wrap one around each scallop... - 38.0963
Sea Scallops Ceviche
Sea Scallops Ceviche is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 29.626
Marinated Scallops, Shrimp And Lobster
1) Day ahead: Take a 6- to 8-quart kettle and mix scallops, shrimp, onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add 1 lemon in thin slices to kettle, water to cover ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Turn off heat, cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
4)... - 45.6998
Warm Artichoke And Scallop Salad
Cut artichokes in half lengthwise.
Remove center petals and fuzzy centers.
Place scallops, lime juice and cilantro stems in a microwave-safe container; marinate 10 minutes.
Cover with waxed paper; microwave at medium (50%) 5 minutes.
Remove scallops from... - 39.1568
If using sea scallops, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a large nonmetal bowl, stir together scallops, lime juice, onion, chiles, oil, and chopped oregano.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 8 hours or until next day.
Stir bell pepper and... - 34.7167
In a bowl, combine scallops and lemon juice; cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Stir in diced chiles, onion, tomato, salt, oregano, and olive oil.
Dice avocado and stir in.
Spoon scallops and marinade into cocktail or sherbet glasses - 33.6611
1. Drain and rinse scallops.
2. Drop into boiling water and add salt, onion and garlic.
3. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Drain and chill.
5. Dice scallops and marinate in French dressing for 1 hour.
6. Combine with celery, pickles and mayonnaise and serve on crisp... - 40.6325