- » Marinated Scallop Salad
Marinated Scallop Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated scallop salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated scallop salad recipes.
Marinated Scallop And Vegetable Salad
1. In a shallow dish spread scallops, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until opaque, stirring once.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. Cut zucchini and carrot into julienne strips, place zucchini in the... - 44.7832
Marinated Scallop Salad
Boil potatoes in salted water till tender.
Thaw frozen scallops; cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan bring water, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf to a boil; add scallops and return to boiling.
Simmer 1 minute.
Drain scallops; remove and discard the bay... - 42.797
You May Also Like!
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1) Using paper towels, pat dry the scallop.
2) In a bowl, mix the scallop with all the remaining ingredients, except limes.
3) Put the lid on and refrigerate until needed.
4) Thread the limes and scallops, alternating, on 4 long skewers,
5) Grill the... - 43.62
Marinated Scallops With Cured Ham And Oranges
Cut the scallops into quarters.
Mix the orange rind and juice, olive oil, vinegar, herbs and some pepper in a shallow dish.
Add the scallops, toss and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each slice of ham into six strips.
Wrap one around each scallop... - 35.6108
Marinated Scallops And Vegetables
1. Cut any large scallops in half or quarters so that the scallops are of uniform size.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the scallops, reduce the heat to low and simmer 1 to 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and just firm;... - 31.6957
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices; pat dry with paper towels. In medium-sized bowl, combine scallops with remaining ingredients except limes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.
2. About... - 33.038
Sea Scallops Ceviche
Sea Scallops Ceviche is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 28.9908
Marinated Scallops, Shrimp And Lobster
1) Day ahead: Take a 6- to 8-quart kettle and mix scallops, shrimp, onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add 1 lemon in thin slices to kettle, water to cover ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Turn off heat, cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
4)... - 43.9396
1) Place the scallops in a shallow glass bowl after cutting them.
2) To the bowl, add the lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Make sure that the scallops are completely covered by the marinade and allow to marinate... - 38.5718
Warm Artichoke And Scallop Salad
Cut artichokes in half lengthwise.
Remove center petals and fuzzy centers.
Place scallops, lime juice and cilantro stems in a microwave-safe container; marinate 10 minutes.
Cover with waxed paper; microwave at medium (50%) 5 minutes.
Remove scallops from... - 37.8274
If using sea scallops, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a large nonmetal bowl, stir together scallops, lime juice, onion, chiles, oil, and chopped oregano.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 8 hours or until next day.
Stir bell pepper and... - 31.9945
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 36.1492