- » Marinated Sardine
Marinated Sardine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated sardine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated sardine recipes.
Marinated Sardine Fillets
1. If sardines or herring are not filleted: then take a very sharp small knife, and use it to remove a fillet from a sardine by running the knife along the length of the spine, from head to tail, remove the fillet from the fish, make sure to... - 37.3656
You May Also Like!
Marinated Sardines With Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, mustard, parsley and red-pepper sauce until well mixed.
3. In a... - 44.5111
Grilled And Marinated Fresh Sardines
1. Wash the sardines, removing the heads if preferred. Carefully slit the stomach of each sardine and remove the innards.
2. Thoroughly dry the fish and grill them under a medium heat until crisp and lightly browned. Arrange them in a shallow earthenware or... - 25.3464
Fried Marinated Sardines
Cut heads off sardines.
Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
Spread flour on aluminum foil.
Coat sardines lightly with flour.
Heat 1/2 cup oil in a medium skillet.
Cook sardines over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
Drain on paper... - 37.2448
Italian Sweet And Sour Sardines
The saor is an tasty cooking method that was used by Venetian sailors to preserve food when out at sea... let's cook the sarde in saor (sweet and sour sardines)! - 131.217
Fresh Sardine Snacks
Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, and tarragon together.
Lay the sardines in one layer in a nonmetal dish and pour over the lemon juice mixture.
Leave the sardines to marinate for 1-2 hours, turning them in the marinade occasionally.
Heat oil to a depth of... - 32.4925
Mediterranean Style Sardines
1. Clean and gut the fish if this has not already been done.
2. Remove the scales by rubbing the back of a knife from head to tail along the body. Wash and pat the sardines dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Tuck a sprig of fresh thyme into the body of each... - 38.4377
1. Gently scrape the skin off the sardines.
2. Split each fish down the back and remove the bones.
3. Join the 2 halves of each fish together again and lay in a shallow dish.
4. Put in together the chopped shallots, lemon juice, cayenne,... - 41.8669
Sardines Grill A Vail
1. To gut and clean the sardines: insert the point of a small, sharp knife in the centre of the belly and cut along the belly to the gills. Cut off the head behind the gills, gently pulling the entrails of the fish away with it. Cut along the belly towards... - 32.7597
Baked Fresh Sardines
Pat fish dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grease large casserole with oil.
Arrange onions in layers on bottom of casserole.
Layer fish over onions.
Cover fish with tomato slices and pepper rings.
Sprinkle with chives.
Pour wine over fish and... - 40.2766
Baked Fresh Sardines
Baked Fresh Sardines is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Baked Fresh Sardines, you will always crave for some more. - 44.3248