- » Marinated Salmon
Marinated Salmon Recipes
Marinated salmon is a quick and easy preparation of salmon that includes cooking the salmon in the oven or a grill until it is flakey. The marinade mix is the key to making good marinated salmon. Lemon herb marinade ... More »
Pan Seared Salmon Filets With Tomato, Olive And Salsa Cruda
1. In a bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Pour marinade over salmon fillets. Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, in a separate bowl, add tomatoes, olives,... - 97.1492
Place fish in a wire basket or on a plate.
If using a plate, tie it in a piece of cheesecloth.
Put onion into a deep skillet or saucepan; sprinkle with salt and pour in boiling water.
Bring to boiling; put fish into water.
Reduce heat and simmer about 10... - 43.9583
1) In a skillet, mix the salmon, onions water and salt
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for about 25 minutes on a low flame
3) Place the salmon to a bowl or platter
4) Squeeze in the lemon juice, add the vinegar, pickling spice, bay leaf and the... - 41.8319
1. Take a saucepan, add cider vinegar, white wine, onion, carrot, salt, whole cloves, dried thyme, peppercorns, and small fish.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer, keep it uncovered for 20 minutes.
3. Prepare the salmon by cleaning and slice it.
4. Keep... - 39.914
Combine salmon, onions, water, and salt in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil and simmer 25 minutes.
Carefully transfer salmon to a platter.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, pickling spice, bay leaf and peppercorns to the fish stock.
Bring to a boil and cook 2... - 37.5884
Wash fish in cold water and dry well with paper towels.
Remove the bones, or have the fishmonger do it for you, and remove skin.
Rub the salt, pepper and sugar mixture into both sides of the fish.
Place a layer of dill in a flat glass or enamelled pan and... - 36.0657
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except salmon.
2) Take a non metallic dish and add a quarter of the mixture over its base.
3) Place the salmon fillet, skin side down.
4) Add half the mixture over the salmon, sandwich it with second fillet, skin... - 30.6044
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Marinated Salmon Recipes By Category