- » Marinated Red Cabbage
Marinated Red Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated red cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated red cabbage recipes.
Marinated Red Cabbage Salad
Place the cabbage, onion slices, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Combine the vinegar, mustard, 2 tbsp sugar, and celery seed in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Return to the boil.
Remove from heat and pour immediately over the cabbage... - 45.0581
You May Also Like!
Braised Red Cabbage
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and apple until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add cabbage and toss to combine.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in raisins, sugar, vinegar, salt, caraway seeds and pepper.
Cover and cook until... - 36.5392
Red Cabbage With Orange
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 44.0293
Red Cabbage Slaw
1. Trim the stalk end of the red cabbage and very finely shred the cabbage. Cut the red onion in half and slice it thinly. Peel the beetroot and carrots and cut them both into very thin matchsticks or grate coarsely. Halve the fennel bulb and shred it finely.... - 34.15
Rabbit With Red Cabbage
Place the pieces of rabbit in a bowl and add the salt, pepper and wine.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Remove the rabbit from the marinade, and pat dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the rabbit until... - 42.1959
Grilled Chicken Over Red Cabbage
1. Marinate the chicken in 2 tablespoons of the lime juice in a nonreactive bowl while you make the cabbage salad.
2. Blend the yogurt with 3 tablespoons of the remaining lime juice, the ginger, garlic, and raisins in a mixing bowl. Toss this with the... - 33.4777
Pork Chops In Red Cabbage
1) Marinate the chops in a mixture of honey, red wine, and garlic and keep aside for 2 hours.
2) Melt butter and stir fry onion for 1 minute on power.
3) Mix in cabbage, apple, and the chop marinade.
4) Cover and cook for 12 minutes on... - 42.0754
Korean Grandma's Cabbage And Radish Kimchi
If you want to be the perfect Korean wife learning how to make the best kimchi is an absolute must! The video is rather funny but it wouldn't be crazy Korean cooking without the musical interlude and the drama! The recipe yields the most delicious and perfect... - 108.11
Avocado-red Cabbage Salad
Marinate avocado in lemon juice; drain.
Combine avocado, cabbage, onion, celery, salt and pepper lightly with Roquefort Dressing.
Arrange in salad bowl; garnish with eggs. - 35.665
Stir Fried Chicken With Red Cabbage And Chilies
1) Take a large, shallow dish and combine the prunes, garlic, chilies or crushed red pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon of oil in it.
2) Stir in the chicken to this mixture and allow marinating for at least 30 minutes, tossing occasionally to coat the... - 45.8232
Beef And Chinese Cabbage Soup
The beef and chinese cabbage soup is a meaty soup made with sliced steak pieces. Prepared with sherry and soy sauce for flavor, the beef and chinese cabbage soup is filling and savory and quite easy to prepare. - 33.9448