- » Marinated Rabbit
Marinated Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated rabbit recipes.
1) The rabbit, if frozen, has to be defrosted.
2) Wash with waterand thoroughly, dry.
3) Cut the rabbit into pieces of serving size.
4) In a 2-quart bowl, add the serving pieces after rubbing with salt and pepper.
5) Marinate overnight... - 46.4543
Marinated Rabbit Stew
Marinated Rabbit Stew are a treat that is perfect for your dinner party. I prepare them whenever I feel like cooking up something unique and exquisite. Try this amazing Marinated Rabbit Stew recipe. - 43.1099
Wash the rabbit pieces and pat dry.
In a large mixing bowl combine the wine, onions, carrots, leek, celery, salt, pepper and tomato, if used.
Add the rabbit.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for ten to twenty hours.
Drain and discard the... - 42.9831
Spicy Marinated Rabbit
Cut rabbit into serving pieces; rub with salt and pepper.
Put into large bowl; add marinade.
Drain rabbit; do not pat dry.
Strain; reserve marinade.
In large frypan over high heat quickly brown all sides of rabbit pieces in hot... - 37.6073
Marinated Rabbit Hotpot
1. To make marinade, place all ingredients except wine in a glass bowl. Add rabbit, then pour over enough red wine to cover. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight. Remove rabbit, strain marinade into a clean bowl and reserve. Discard solids.
2.... - 34.3761
You May Also Like!
Monterey Jack Rabbit
Marinate the rabbit pieces at least 4 hours in the sauterne.
When ready to cook, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Mince rabbit liver and heart, and saute in 1/2 tablespoon of the butter, rosemary and dash of brandy.
In a... - 40.869
Rabbit With Fruit Juice
Marinate rabbit with ginger, spring onion and salt for 15 minutes.
Heat sufficient oil in a wok for deep frying the rabbit.
Remove any marinade clinging to the rabbit and deep fry until golden.
Remove and drain.
Clean the wok, add stock and both lots of fruit... - 39.7242
1. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, seasonings and onion in medium mixing bowl. Add rabbit and marinate at room temperature 4 to 6 hours. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
3. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2... - 32.5769
Rabbit In Cream
Rabbit In Cream is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Rabbit In Cream; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 44.0114
Grilled Rabbit In Juniper Berry Marinade
1. In a shallow glass or large stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending together gin, oil, lemon juice, shallot, juniper berries, lemon zest, and pepper.
2. Add the rabbit parts and coat well in the marinade.
3. Keep the meat in... - 43.9411
Smoked Rabbit With Chanterelle Mushroom Sauce Over Fettucine
In a large baking pan marinate the rabbits in the oil, vinegar, and spices.
Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning the rabbits a couple of times while they marinate.
Remove the rabbits from the marinade and place them in a hot smoker.
Smoke for 45 minutes, turning... - 38.9134
I love Rabbit Recipes and this is one of my favorite and easiest one's that I know! Rabbit Stew With Peppers And Onions in a delicious red sauce. This Rabbit Stew Recipe is a Northern Italian influenced recipe that I learned from Mr. Mele' the man I used to... - 128.658
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.2398
Rabbit Brabant Style
Place the rabbit pieces in a shallow pan.
Combine the onion, thyme, bay leaf, vinegar and water and pour the mixture over the rabbit.
Cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and allow the rabbit to marinate overnight in the... - 43.6977
Rabbit In Red Wine
Place the rabbit in a stainless steel or glass bowl and cover with the red wine.
Cover the dish and let the rabbit marinate overnight, refrigerated.
Drain from the marinade, reserving the wine.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat a large frying pan and add the... - 38.5884