- » Marinated Quarter Chicken
Marinated Quarter Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated quarter chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated quarter chicken recipes.
Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Place chicken in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 32.9018
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 121.253
Marinated Chicken Veronique
1. Cut each chicken breast diagonally into four to five strips and and add to a bowl with marinade; allow to stanf rof five minutes
2. Halve the grapes and seed them in case you see any seeds; set them aside
3. In a skillet, heat butter and oil and... - 39.1756
Grilled Marinated Chicken
1. Skin the chicken pieces and trim all visible fat using a pair of kitchen scissors.
2. In a large glass dish, arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer.
3. In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for marinade and whisk lightly with fork to... - 39.2952
Barbecued Marinated Chicken
Halve chicken lengthwise; place in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, occasionally spooning marinade over.
Remove chicken, reserving marinade.
Arrange chicken, skin side up, in 10 x 6 x... - 33.6669
Oven Fried Lemon Marinated Chicken
1) In a bowl, mix Combine chicken, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, garlic, oil, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
3) Preheat the oven to 350F°.
4) Take the chicken from marinade... - 45.1961
Marinated Broiled Chicken
1 In a pan, combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar, onions, horseradish and ginger.
2 Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 2 minutes.
3 Brush the chickens throughly with this mixture and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
4 Grease a... - 42.771
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 47.0906
Marinated Duck In Mandarin Sauce
Peel rind from orange, remove white pith; cut rind into fine strips, squeeze juice from orange, measure 1/2 cup juice.
Drain mandarins, reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Add syrup to pan with orange juice, brown sugar, wine, crumbled stock cube, hot water, garlic and... - 37.1048