- » Marinated Pork
Marinated Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated pork recipes.
Cola And Ketchup Marinated Barbecue Spare Ribs
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch! - 145.122
Roast Marinated Loin Of Pork
1. Rub dry mustard and thyme on the meat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the sherry, 1/2 cup of the soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
3. In a large plastic bag place the meat and pour in the marinade.
4. Tie the bag securely, and refrigerate.
5. Marinate... - 45.2751
Marinated Pork Stir Ery
Partially freeze pork; cut pork on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, stir together burgundy, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, celery salt, oregano, sage, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Add pork, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room... - 45.0738
Marinated Pork Back Ribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place pineapple juice, soya sauce and garlic in large bowl.
Mix well, add remaining marinade ingredients and season to taste.
Add ribs and let stand 15 minutes.
Place ribs on hot grill.
Partially cover and cook 40 to 45 minutes,... - 36.0774
Marinated Pork In Foil
In a bowl combine oil, thyme, chives, parsley, garlic, bell pepper, salt and pepper and mix well.
Add pork and baste, then set aside in a cool place to marinate for 2 1/2-3 hours, basting occasionally.
Cut doubled sheets of aluminium foil into large... - 35.0203
Marinated Tenderloin Of Pork
1. Mix all the ingredients together and pour over pork tenderloin and marinate for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
2. Broil slowly turning frequently and basting with marinade until brown and crispy. - 29.0914
Marinated Pork Recipes By Category