Stir Fry Chicken
- » Marinated Orange Stir Fry Chicken
Marinated Orange Stir Fry Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated orange stir fry chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated orange stir fry chicken recipes.
Stir Fried Orange Chicken
In the mood for a Chinese meal? Try this quick stir fry of the orange chicken! Bet it would be better than the regular take out. Watch Mark in this video! - 88.2176
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Your chicken comes to life with this heart Asian-style dish that is replete with oriental flavors. Crunchy sesame adds certain character to this yummilicious chicken dish that makes for a drool-worthy treat. Try this recipe in your kitchen to know how yum it... - 96.1092
Pineapple Chicken - Stir Fried
My wife and I always argue over this dish. She like it sweet pineapple taste (stir-fried). but I like mine (deep-fried) just like orange chicken...So I am going to make what she want. ( I have to! or she will make me sleep alone tonight.) - 91.9926
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 43.9043
Murg Makhani is a delicious chicken recipe. Murg Makhani gets its taste from chicken cooked in yoghurt and flavored with spices. Murg Makhani is cherished by chicken consumers. - 44.0893
Deep Fried Pork With Orange Peel
Marinate the pork with wine, half the ginger, half the spring onion and salt for 30 minutes.
Heat wok and add sufficient oil to deep fry the pork.
Scrape off any ginger and spring onion clinging to the pork, then deep fry meat until golden brown.
Drain pork... - 43.767
Chicken Chow Mein With Mushrooms
Cook the egg noodles in boiling salted water for 5 mins, or until cooked.
Drain, then plunge into cold water and leave until completely cold.
Drain and reserve.
Discard skin and any fat from chicken.
Cut into small chunks and place in a shallow dish.
Mix soy... - 41.2526
It's Hot Chicken Wings
If you love hot and spicy food and you are a true fan of chicken wings, then this recipe is just perfect for you. May be you don't find your ordered plate of chicken wings are truly hot - so what, follow this recipe and enjoy a spice-burst within your mouth. - 113.554
Red Hot Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a mixing bowl combine chicken drum sticks with all-purpose flour, salt and soy sauce, marinate it well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine bbq mix, orange juice, water, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce, stir and... - 89.6059
Orange Flavored Beef
Combine 2 1/2 teaspoons sherry, ginger, scallions, and 2 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce.
Marinate beef in mixture for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until very hot.
Remove ginger and scallions from meat mixture and reserve.
Brown beef in oil, stirring... - 41.4723
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 45.4239
Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
Marinate the chicken in all the ingredients of the marinade and keep aside for atleast 1/2 hour.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a wok or a kadhai and stir fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes on medium heat till cooked.
Drain and keep aside.
In a... - 40.5247
Fruity Flavored Chicken
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Combine ingredients for fruit sauce and set aside.
3. Heat wok with oil and stir-fry chicken over high heat for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
4. Pour in fruit sauce mixture except cornstarch solution. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover and... - 35.022
Winter Fruit-chicken Combo
Wash the chicken thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Marinate the chicken pieces with a mixture of onion and ginger paste along with salt, sugar and curd. Keep it untouched for 1.5-2 hours.
Cube the fruits evenly except the grapes. Heat oil in a pan and... - 41.9848
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 35.328
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 36.0652
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the mea into (2-5cm) cubes
2. In a large bowl, place the meat and combine it with sherry or rice wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set the bowl aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, place the... - 45.8621