- » Marinated Olives Tomato
Marinated Olives Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated olives tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated olives tomato recipes.
Pan Seared Salmon Filets With Tomato, Olive And Salsa Cruda
1. In a bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Pour marinade over salmon fillets. Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, in a separate bowl, add tomatoes, olives,... - 112.389
Marinated Mozzarella With Assorted Olives
Cut the curd into small dice.
Put the curd in a small colander.
In a large stockpot, bring the water to a simmer.
Add the salt and place the container in the stockpot.
The curd will soften and form one smooth mass.
Remove the colander from the stockpot and... - 38.6737
Olive Oil Marinated Chicken With Pumpkin Mash And Black Beans
1. Mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breasts. Coat well, cover the dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Fry the bacon in its own fat until crisp. Rinse the beans and put in a saucepan with the... - 39.9463
Marinated Tomatoes is a purely well flavored accompaniment to a number of dishes. This is simple dish can be prepared quiet easily by following this fantastic and simple Marinated Tomatoes recipe. - 36.6038
Mozzarella Marinated With Basil And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices. In a glass bowl layer slices alternately with basil and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover with olive oil. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 days.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove mozzarella, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes from oil. - 20.4812
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 111.551
Herb Marinated Tomatoes
1. In a shallow, one quart glass bowl, arrange the tomato slices with their sides overlapping a little
2. In a small bowl, barring the lettuce, mix together all the other ingredients and pour it over the tomatoes
3. Wrap plastic wrap over the bowl adn... - 38.9757
Homemade Marinated Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) A non-plastic or non-aluminum bowl is readied for this dish.
2) Tomatoes are placed in the bowl.
3) Meanwhile, vinegar is heated in a stainless steel pot.
4) This is poured over the tomatoes.
5) The vinegar is stirred in well and... - 42.9509
Marinated Tomato Salad
To prepare marinade, combine vinegar and salt in large bowl; stir until salt is completely dissolved.
Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper; mix well.
Slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
Add tomatoes to marinade; toss well.
Cover and let... - 37.3728
Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad
Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad is an interesting way to serve tomatoes and asparagus. I was surprised at how good this Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad tasted. A great recipe indeed! - 22.8946
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 46.0398
The piquant cauliflower is a marinated and tossed vegetable recipe made with tomatoes and cauliflower. Prepared with added olives and spiced with paprika, the piquant cauliflower is chilled to mix the flavors and serve. - 38.0339
Marinated Fiddlehead Greens
I found this Marinated Fiddlehead Greens recipe in an old book. Marinated Fiddlehead Greens looked so good that I had to try it out and it did turn out to be very tasty. Make it today! - 26.536
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 38.1447
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes has an Incredible taste. The tomatoes and white wine gives the Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes Exhilarating taste. - 32.401
Dip tomatoes into boiling water for about 5 seconds or just long enough to loosen skins.
Slip off skins.
Cut into thick slices (about 1/2 inch).
Combine all remaining ingredients except onions in a large flat dish that is large enough to hold the slices of... - 37.812
Marinated Tomato Topping
1) In a bowl mix all the ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.
2) Arrange bruschetta or crostini and add a heaped teaspoon of marinated tomatoes on top of each.
3) Serve warm. - 27.594
Marinated Bean Tuna And Tomato Salad
Place beans in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water .
Dry on paper towels and transfer to large serving bowl.
Combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl or jar with lid and stir or shake well.
Pour over beans.
Add tuna,... - 34.36
Marinated Artichoke And Tomato Pizza With Cornmeal Crust
In large bowl, stir together whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and basil.
Combine yogurt with oil; pour over flour mixture, stirring with fork.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
Cover and... - 39.2378
Greek Style Lamb And Olive Salad
This Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad is truly incredible ! Try this roast lamb marinated with herbs accompanied with vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad are welcome ! - 32.7829
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 42.0468
French Marinated Tomatoes And Cucumbers
Arrange tomato slices and cucumber slices overlapping in a shallow glass dish.
Sprinkle with onions.
Combine French dressing, garlic, dill pickle, olives, pimento and oregano in a jar with a tight lid.
Shake together well to blend.
Pour over vegetables.
Cover... - 35.7353
Marinated Tomatoes And Onions
Thinly slice tomatoes and onions; arrange layers in serving bowl.
Sprinkle each layer with parsley.
Blend olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; pour over layers.
Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
May be garnished with stuffed olive slices. - 27.0239
Macaroni With Marinated Tomatoes
Mix tomatoes, onions, garlic, parsley, salt, basil, pepper and oil.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Prepare macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Immediately toss with tomato mixture. - 29.7224
Marinated Heirloom Tomatoes With Tarragon
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Arrange the tomatoes on a platter.
Sprinkle tomatoes evenly with salt and black pepper; drizzle with shallot mixture. - 31.7749
Marinated Tomatoes And Onions
Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl and whisk until well blended.
Layer half of tomatoes in large serving bowl and cover with half of onions.
Sprinkle with half of sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle with some of marinade.
Repeat with remaining... - 32.2967
Marinated Mushrooms And Cherry Tomatoes
Combine all ingredients but mushrooms and tomatoes.
Wash and dry mushrooms, cutting off ends of the stems.
Gently stir mushrooms into marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 day, up to 3.
Add the tomatoes 24 hours before serving, but no... - 39.6575
Lime Marinated Tomatoes With Cilantro
Place tomato wedges in a glass dish.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tomato wedges.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 29.5369
Marinated Tomatoes And Onion Rings
1)Mince fresh herbs or dried herbs and mix with vinegar, olive oil and shake in tightly covered bottle.
2)Slice tomatoes and onion separating it into rings.
3)Put alternate slices of tomato and onion on salad plates and pour on dressing.
4)Sprinkle... - 44.6489
Marinated Tomato Salad
1. To prepare the marinade, in a large glass mixing bowl add vinegar and stir in salt until dissolved.
2. Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper to the vinegar and mix well.
3. Add the oil in a slow and steady steam, whisking constantly... - 47.2264
Marinated Campari Tomato Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from vegetables and oil) and mix well. Add oil and whisk well till combined.
2. Add bell peppers and tomato, coat gently and cling wrap. Keep aside for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Just before serving,... - 42.3673
Marinated Tomato Mushroom Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice mushrooms and tomatoes.
3. Empty the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Whisk with a fork... - 39.849
Caprese Kabobs & Marinated Tomato Salad
1. For salad, cut vegetables as shown in the video.
2. For Insalada caprese, in a skewer tread tomato, basil and mozzarella, alternatively.
3. For salad, on a large plate scatter all the vegetables. Toss.
4. Pour vinaigrette on top of... - 125.007
Marinated Tomato And Herb
1) Take a bowl of hot water and thrust tomatoes into it. Let tomatoes stand in hot water for about a minute.
2) Drain and freshen tomatoes under cold water. Now peel and deseed them and chop into cubes.
3) Take a clean bowl and combine,... - 36.8727
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 147.641
Marinated Turbot With Tomato Mayonnaise
To prepare the fish, trim it of any bones and skin.
Cut the fish into pieces about 1/2 inch in size and put them into a shallow non-metallic dish.
Pour the vinegar and lemon juice over and leave to marinate overnight in a cool place.
In the morning, give the... - 40.4896
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 44.3018
Easy Marinated Salad
1. Using a sharp knife thinly slice the tomatoes and mushrooms.
2. Place these, together with the rest of the ingredients, in a plastic container with an airtight lid and turn gently to distribute the oil and vinegar.
3. Refrigerate salad until needed,... - 28.8757
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Cut sweet pepper into small squares.
In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, sweet pepper, squash, onion, and parsley; set aside.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, water, thyme, and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Pour... - 36.0248
Tomato Salad is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tomato Salad again-n-again. - 34.1535
Olive Pasta Salad
Cook pasta to the al dente stage according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, then rinse under cold running water until cooled.
In a bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, olives, artichokes and cheese. Pour 1/2 cup or more Italian Dressing over salad... - 27.4544
Piquant Marinated Fish
1. Cut fish fillets into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) square pieces.
2. Squeeze limes to yield 3/4 cup (180 mL) juice.
3. Combine fish and lime juice in medium glass bowl (not metal or plastic); mix well. Refrigerate, covered, stirring gently occasionally, until fish... - 37.027
Marinated Buffalo Mozzarella Salad
Marinated Buffalo Mozzarella Salad is an easy appetizer to make. Baby buffalo mozzarella, tomatoes, kalamata olives and more make up this tasty appetizer that is perfect when you have guests over. - 113.537
Marinated Chicken Breasts With Mozzarella
1. Prepare rice according to package directions, adding green onions the last 5 minutes of cooking. In a saucepan bring 1/2 cup water to boiling; add broccoli. Cook, covered, 3 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
2. In a large cast-iron skillet... - 30.4176
Fresh Mozzarella With Tomatoes
Cut cheese into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
In bowl, combine cheese, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes (if using), basil and pine nuts.
Dressing: In small bowl, combine vinegar, pepper, garlic, and salt to taste; whisk in oil.
Taste and adjust seasoning if... - 37.0944
Beets With Green Tomatoes
Cut each tomato into 8 wedges.
Slice wedges in half.
Cut beets into 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
Cut each slice into half moons.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 days. - 34.5239
Zesty Basil-tomato Salad
Be it picnic or potluck, this creative, fresh salad will jazz up any meal. This zippy, fresh, and flavorful basil and tomato salad is chock-full of taste and health and makes for a great side dish Stream the video recipe to toss up a zesty salad just like... - 104.427
Slow Braised Chicken With Olives
Tender chicken is braised in a lemon and olive infused tomato sauce that is nothing short of amazing on pasta. Enjoy this Kitchen Witch classic dish on a blustery winter evening with a nice glass of red wine and a fire in the hearth. - 0
Sausage Olive And Artichoke Pizza
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add salt, the 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, and 1 cup of the flour; mix until dough is elastic and pulls away from sides of bowl.
Turn out onto a board or pastry cloth sprinkled... - 46.058
Cut the string beans, cauliflower, and broccoli flowerets into bite size pieces.
Cook the string beans, cauliflower, broccoli, and carrot separately in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse with cold water.
Dry on paper towels.
Place the cooked... - 42.1081
Season fish with salt and lemon juice.
Dip in flour.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add fish and fry on both sides until medium brown, being careful not to burn the oil.
Arrange fish in a baking dish.
Discard cooking oil.
Combine 1/2 cup oil and flour in... - 41.0128
Mozzarella Marinated With Capers And Anchovies
1. Cut mozzarella into 1/4 inch slices. In a glass bowl, layer slices of mozza-rella with anchovies, capers, and parsley. Cover with olive oil. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 days.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove cheese, anchovies, and capers from oil. - 24.5721
Marinated Vegetable Spinach Salad
In small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar and tarragon.
Gradually add oil, whisking until slightly thickened.
In medium bowl, combine mushrooms, onion and tomatoes.
Toss with dressing and let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, arrange spinach leaves on 4 individu - 33.0061
Marinated Flying Fish With 'escabeche' Vegetables
Vegetables Heat some olive oil in a deep saucepan, saute diced zucchini, carrots, white turnips, potatoes, tomatoes and onions on a medium heat until soft and colourless.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add fish stock, orange juice, sugar, saffron, thyme and bay... - 28.7835
Marinated Chicken With Rosemary
1. Skin, bone and dice the chicken breasts as soon as they cool down
2. In a bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss the chicken in it; chill it
3. Toss with tomatoes and scallion and serve - 35.0868
Marinated Mozzarella And Basil Caprese Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares one of the recipes from her upcoming cookbook, a delicious Marinated Mozzarella and Fresh Basil Caprese Salad. She shares party and dinner tips, cooking advice and even a great alternative to the grilled eggplant... - 102.665
Seared Marinated Mushrooms With Chevre Croutons
To make the vinaigrette: Combine peanut oil, olive oil, vinegars, salt and pepper in bowl; beat until smooth.
To cook the mushrooms: Heat olive oil in saute pan until just below smoking point.
Sear mushrooms evenly, allowing... - 45.1523
Mediterranean Marinated Tuna
Put the tuna pieces in a large mixing bowl and add the sun-dried tomato paste, garlic, spring onions, olives, oil, basil and pine nuts.
Add the lemon juice just before serving and stir in well.
Press the mixture into metal pastry rings to give it a... - 31.851
Marinated Lamb Chops
1. With a sharp knife, make several slanting cuts in the rim of fat on the chops. This prevents curling. Place the trimmed chops in a shallow dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, and spoon over the... - 24.9175
Marinated Kipper Fillets
Put the kipper fillets in a dish with the wine, oil, lemon juice, onion rings, peppercorns and bay leaves.
Leave in a cool place for 24 hours.
No cooking is needed.
Drain and garnish with lemon wedges.
Serve with thin slices of bread and butter formed into... - 37.3996
These marinated sandwiches are prepared with Italian or french bread marinated with vinegar, olive oil and rubbed with garlic. A vegetable and tuna sandwich, it is best served after letting it sit or chilling it for 45 inutes. - 39.0879
Marinated Vegetable Grill
Arrange onions, cut side down, on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Add bell peppers and tomatoes.
Cook, turning bell peppers and tomatoes occasionally, until charred in spots and soft when pressed (about 30 more minutes).
Let cool... - 42.3793
California Marinated Salad
This California marinated salad turned out exactly how I thought it would taste. California Marinated Salad is a good choice if your family is a lover of vegetables. A nice one to try! - 38.4816
Simple Marinated Beef Salad
Combine beef, onion, parsley, pepper, and tomato; toss well.
Combine dressing ingredients; pour over salad; toss well.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
At serving time, line serving dish with lettuce leaves; fill with salad.
Garnish with tomato wedges. - 29.4416
Marinated Scallop Flower
Yummy and visually appealing, Marinated Scallop Flower is a frequently made dish for my parties. My seafood spread is never complete without this elegant Marinated Scallop Flower! Try it! - 33.7344
Baked Marinated Eggplant
Place eggplant in a shallow 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces.
Add tomatoes and bacon to eggplant along with onion, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, red pepper, vinegar, and oil.
Bake,... - 35.0813
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables
1. Tie the pickling spice in a cheesecloth bag. Combine in a heavy saucepan with the tomato paste, water, oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, bay leaf and basil. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Add the carrot, celery and onions, reduce the heat and... - 31.6949
Marinated Lamb Salad
Combine lamb with olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, mustard, mint leaves and herbs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Line serving dish with cucumber, tomato quarters and chicory.
Drain lamb strips, reserving dressing.
Spoon lamb strips into center of dish.
Combine... - 34.7286
Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice.
Heat oil in a saucepan.
Saute garlic and bacon for 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil, then simmer until thickened.
Pour over mushrooms.
Cover dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. - 35.0674
Combine marinade ingredients in 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole.
Cook on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until mixture is just to boiling point, stirring every minute.
Let cool, then chill. - 35.7574
I made this Melanzane Marinate last weekend when I had some guests at home. Believe me, they loved this Italian dish and wanted a second and third serving! I am sure they would have eaten more if there was any left. Try this wonderful Melanzane Marinate... - 38.1014
Marinated Scallops And Vegetables
1. Cut any large scallops in half or quarters so that the scallops are of uniform size.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the scallops, reduce the heat to low and simmer 1 to 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and just firm;... - 31.6957
Marinated Lime Fish
1. Place fish in a bowl, pour over lime juice and marinate in the refrigerator, tossing occasionally, for 3 hours or until fish is opaque. Drain off half the lime juice, then add tomatoes, chillies, oregano and oil. Toss and chill for 1 hour longer.
2. Before... - 29.5852
Marinated Lime Fish
1. Place fish in a bowl, pour over lime juice and marinate in the refrigerator, tossing occasionally, for 3 hours or until fish is opaque. Drain off half the lime juice, then add tomatoes, chilies, oregano and oil. Toss and chill for 1 hour longer.
2. Before... - 30.3536
1 Preferably use button mushrooms, if you are using large sized mushrooms, cut them in to bite-sized pieces.
2 In a skillet, heat 1/3 cup of the oil.
3 Add in the mushrooms, and saute briefly.
4 Transfer the mushrooms to a... - 45.3451
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 98.3786
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables Italian
1) In a heavy saucepan, add the pickling spice cheesecloth bag, oil, tomato paste, water, basil, bay leaf, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2) Allow the mixture to boil, then stir in the celery, carrot and onions, and simmer on a low heat... - 41.2561
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 40.6151
Marinated Greek Salad
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, and onion in a salad bowl.
Whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper until salt is dissolved.
Whisk in oil, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Pour over vegetables; stir to coat.
Cover and chill several hours. - 31.509
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches, you will always crave for some more. - 44.5836
Smoked gammon, with its stronger flavour, is a good choice for this dish, but unsmoked or green bacon can be used, in which case omit the stage of soaking in water.
Place the smoked bacon into a bowl of cold water and leave for 2 to 3 hours then drain.
Mix... - 39.9587
Mom's Marinated Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, green beans, cabbage, celery, tomatoes, radishes and scallions. Toss to mix evenly.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, black pepper, basil, oregano, thyme,... - 29.1213
Marinated Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place the courgettes, peppers and baby onions in a pan of just boiled water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for about 30 seconds.
2. Drain and rinse the cooked vegetables in cold water and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Thread the cooked vegetables... - 38.5806
Marinated Stuffed Peppers
1 Remove the stalks from the peppers, then cut each pepper crossways in half. Scoop out the seeds and any white pith. Cut the tomatoes in half across the middle and scoop out the seeds and flesh. Sprinkle lightly with salt and leave upside down on a tray to... - 33.4486
Marinated Venison Stew
Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add the venison cubes and leave to marinate for 12 hours.
Remove the meat from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Reserve the marinade, discarding the peppercorns.
Melt the butter... - 40.0915
Hot-pepper Marinated Mushroom Salad
Marinated Mushroom Salad is a delicious and easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this delicious Marinated Mushroom Salad in your next coming weekend party! - 33.9601
Marinated Zucchini Salad
Place vegetables in large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables; refrigerate several hours, tossing occasionally.
Before serving, drain vegetables; discard garlic and bay leaf. - 32.4375
Marinated Black Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl (make sure that it is not an aluminium bowl) and mix together lettuce, sour cream to combine well.
2.Wrap using plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight or for 3 hours minimum for flavors to infuse
3.Take a... - 45.7066
Ginger Marinated Vegetables
For the marinade, in a screw-top jar combine lemon juice, water, olive or salad oil, chives, honey, gingerroot, and salt Cover and shake well to mix. Set aside.
In a bowl combine thawed and halved artichoke hearts, thawed carrots, thawed peas, thawed onions,... - 26.7816
California Marinated Salad
Cut nectarines into large dice.
Combine with mushrooms, tomatoes, olives and scallions in large salad bowl.
Drain marinade from artichokes and set aside.
Cut artichokes in half and add to salad.
Combine reserved marinade with oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper,... - 43.1666
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Add zucchini, vegetable mixture, carrots, and celery to about 1 quart of boiling water.
Return to boil and simmer slowly just until tender and crisp.
Drain and partly cool.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, and herbs.
Pour over vegetable mixture in a... - 37.0915
Marinated Lentil Salad
1. Take a bowl, add lentils and water and soak it overnight. Or quickly-soak the lentils and drain out.
2. Take out a cup of lentils and add them to 2 cups of water.
3. Add ½ of the onion and a few cayenne flakes.
4. Cook at low heat... - 45.2312
Yogurt Marinated Lamb Kebabs
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut lamb into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Combine yogurt and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add lamb, zucchini, tomatoes, and onion wedges; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.329
Fosterfields Fresh Marinated Vegetables
Mix all ingredients and boil for 5 minutes. Cool.
Cut onions into rings. Cut red and green peppers into chunks. Slice green beans in half and blanch them in boiling water for one minute. Cut cauliflower and broccoli into bite... - 32.017