- » Marinated Nam Pla Fish
Marinated Nam Pla Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated nam pla fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated nam pla fish recipes.
Thai Style Fried Snapper
1) Rinse the snapper well and remove excess moisture using a kitchen towel.
2) Allow the snapper to marinate in fish sauce for half an hour, pat dry and dredge with cornflour.
3) Remove the seeds from the peppers.
4) Now make peppers and onions... - 41.0264
Prawn Malai Or Going Down On Monroe
Marinate the prawns in the Tom Yum paste and fish sauce, for 2-3 hours.
Saute them in sesame oil till half done.
Add coconut milk.
Bring the mixture to a boil.
Remove at once and pour into a green coconut shell and seal it with atta (wheat flour and water... - 28.186
Hot And Spicy Quail
Use a sharp knife to split the quail down the spine.
Splay the halves and flatten them with a cleaver.
For the marinade, heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic, spring onions and lemon grass.
Cook over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Stir in... - 43.6313
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.1361
Pork Rib Curry
1) Add curry powder and pepper to the pork ribs and marinate for at least 1 hour, though 12 hours is better.
2) Pare and cut the potatoes into quarters.
3) Process onions, garlic, chillis, turmeric and ginger in a food processor to a fine... - 45.9608
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 44.6878