- » Marinated Mussel
Marinated Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of marinated mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for marinated mussel recipes.
In bowl, combine coriander, oil, lime juice, pepper and hot pepper sauce; taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
Scrub mussels and remove any beards; discard any that do not close when tapped.
In large saucepan over medium heat, cook mussels in 1/4 cup (50... - 38.841
Remove beards on mussels; scrub shells with a brush.
Discard open or cracked mussels, or heavy ones (they're filled with sand).
Place mussels in a large bowl; cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse... - 36.2601
Mussel Hake And Vegetable Salad
In a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish slices in one layer, combine the olive oil, chilli powder, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and garlic.
Place the fish in the dish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Preheat the... - 43.7067
South Indian Mussels Fry
Mussels fry is a famous dish down south and is eaten majorly in Kerala. This dish has a nice crispy feel to it. - 0
Potato Salad With Mussels
Mix curry, sugar, wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together in bowl.
Whisk until completely incorporated.
Blend in lemon juice, parsley and garlic; set dressing aside.
Place cooked asparagus in large salad bowl.
Peel hot potatoes and cut into large... - 37.0169
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.7257
Fennel Salad With Mussels
Scrub the mussels thoroughly in plenty of cold running water.
Discard any with open or broken shells.
Place half in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, shaking the casserole midway through cooking.
Set aside in their cooking liquid and... - 41.1205
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 35.8023
Mixed Seafood Salad
Try this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the salad and they will haunt for this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe! - 36.5391
1) Scrub and rinse the mussels well, discard mussels that have holes in them, are open, or have marine growth in them.
2) Take a wide pan and add mussels, wine, water, peppercorns, shallots, garlic, carrots, and bouquet garni.
3) Bring... - 43.8626
Spaghetti Cooked With Seafood
1) Coat the salmon filets with lemon juice and set aside to marinade (for 20-25 minutes).
2) Mix together the ingredients for the seafood marinade and marinate the shrimp, squid and mussels in it (20-25 minutes).
3) To make the tomato... - 85.9255
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 87.6966
Mixed seafood Curry
Combine lemon juice, fish, prawns, scallops and calamari in a dish and set aside to marinate.
Heat olive oil in a large pan.
Add mussels and cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes until shells open.
Transfer mussels to a separate dish discarding any shells... - 43.6429
Seafood Fra Diavlo
You can enjoy this deliecious recipe of seafood fra diavlo, it is an Indian cuisine. - 31.7318
1) To in order to prepare the mussels, remove the beards and then scrub the shells thoroughly. Discard the opened shells, if any.
2) To cook, put the mussels in a large saucepan with wine and water. Bring the contents to a boil, cover and cook... - 45.5827
Portuguese Pork And Clams
Combine wine, paprika, salt, pepper, 6 cloves minced garlic, bay leaves and mix well.
Add pork and marinate in the mixture for 8 hours or overnight.
Drain pork and reserve marinade, discarding bay leaves.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Saute... - 43.052
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
Any combination of seafood, or shrimps only, may be used.
Method If shrimps are raw, place them in a baking dish, add water and lemon juice, cover and bake in a moderately low oven (325Â°F) for 15 minutes or until cooked.
Cool shrimps in the liquid.
Open... - 24.9465
Spanish Seafood Paella
1 Cut the chicken breasts in to bite size pieces.
2 Transfer them to a container and sprinkle with paprika and oregano.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator to marinate.
4 Chop the onion finely.
5 In a large skillet, heat the... - 107.608
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 41.5269